M$: "We Will ? Sony at E3"

124»

Comments

• focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Sony's Rumored E3 List ( I added the third party stuff based on rumor)
    PS3 Sony’s E3 Games List Revealed27 Warrior's Lair, The Last Guardian, Killzone and DriveClub.
    Article written by tsa staff.
    Published on 03/06/2013 at 07:42 AM.

Whilst the list isn’t going to be totally complete unless Sony have nothing new to announce during their pre-E3 press conference, it does give us some idea on the sort of games the platform holder will have next week.

The list comes via Sony’s page on E3 Insider where the likes of DriveClub and Killzone Shadow Fall are joined by Warrior’s Lair and – yes – The Last Guardian. It’s obviously not anything already announced (and first party) but gives an idea on what’s likely to be playable.

•Beyond: Two Souls
    •Destiny
    •DriveClub
    •Dragon's Dogma 2 (PS4 exclusive, DD team doing it)
    •Everquest Next
    •Gran Turismo 6
    •Infamous: Second Son
    •Invizimals: The Alliance
    •Invizimals: The Lost Kingdom
    •Killzone: Mercenary
    •Killzone: Shadow Fall
    •Knack
    •Puppeteer
    •Tearaway
    •The Last Guardian
    •The Last of Us
    •Until Dawn
    •Warrior’s Lair
    •Wonderbook: Diggs Nightcrawler

We’re expecting both Sony and Microsoft to come out all guns blazing during their conferences, with Sony placing considerable emphasis on PlayStation 4.

Let’s hope there’s at least two or three brand new games to add to that list in a week’s time.

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2013/06/03/sonys-e3-games-list-revealed/

M$ Rumored E3 List
    FU3sKoI.jpg

Halo 5
    Killer Instinct
    BANJO KAZOOIE 4
    FORZA 5
    QUANTUM BREAK
    HALO: SPARTAN ASSAULT
    RYSE
    FABLE 4
    CRACKDOWN 3
    FORTNINE
    DEAD RISING 3 (Exclusive)
    COD: Ghosts
    BF 4
    Witcher 3
    Dying Light
    PREY 2
    Homefront 2
    BGE 2
    Mirror's edge 2
    Rainbow 6 PATRIOTS
    Brother in Arms
    League of legends
    Marvel Vs Capcom 4 (Both. Eighting + Capcom. Also "Expandable" and also allegedly taking advantage of Microsoft's E-Sports platform tools they gave to developers)

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=575245

Wii U:

Darkstalkers Reborn (Wii-U Exclusive. Funded by Nintendo, Dimps + Ono)

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MS needs to do a Conker sequel
    I wanna play as King Conker
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    focus wrote: »
    Sony's Rumored E3 List ( I added the third party stuff based on rumor)
    PS3 Sony’s E3 Games List Revealed27 Warrior's Lair, The Last Guardian, Killzone and DriveClub.
    Article written by tsa staff.
    Published on 03/06/2013 at 07:42 AM.

Whilst the list isn’t going to be totally complete unless Sony have nothing new to announce during their pre-E3 press conference, it does give us some idea on the sort of games the platform holder will have next week.

The list comes via Sony’s page on E3 Insider where the likes of DriveClub and Killzone Shadow Fall are joined by Warrior’s Lair and – yes – The Last Guardian. It’s obviously not anything already announced (and first party) but gives an idea on what’s likely to be playable.

•Beyond: Two Souls
    •Destiny
    •DriveClub
    •Everquest Next
    •Gran Turismo 6
    •Infamous: Second Son
    •Invizimals: The Alliance
    •Invizimals: The Lost Kingdom
    •Killzone: Mercenary
    •Killzone: Shadow Fall
    •Knack
    •Puppeteer
    •Tearaway
    •The Last Guardian
    •The Last of Us
    •Until Dawn
    •Warrior’s Lair
    •Wonderbook: Diggs Nightcrawler

We’re expecting both Sony and Microsoft to come out all guns blazing during their conferences, with Sony placing considerable emphasis on PlayStation 4.

Let’s hope there’s at least two or three brand new games to add to that list in a week’s time.

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2013/06/03/sonys-e3-games-list-revealed/

M$ Rumored E3 List
    FU3sKoI.jpg

Halo 5
    Killer Instinct
    BANJO KAZOOIE 4
    FORZA 5
    QUANTUM BREAK
    HALO: SPARTAN ASSAULT
    RYSE
    FABLE 4
    CRACKDOWN 3
    FORTNINE
    COD: Ghosts
    BF 4
    Witcher 3
    Dying Light
    PREY 2
    Homefront 2
    BGE 2
    Mirror's edge 2
    Rainbow 6 PATRIOTS
    Brother in Arms
    League of legends
    Marvel Vs Capcom 4 (Both. Eighting + Capcom. Also "Expandable" and also allegedly taking advantage of Microsoft's E-Sports platform tools they gave to developers)

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=575245

Wii U:

Darkstalkers Reborn (Wii-U Exclusive. Funded by Nintendo, Dimps + Ono)

I don't buy the XB1 list. There is no way the first time we hear about a MvC4 is on a list of potential games for the XB1.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RodrigueZz wrote: »
    MS needs to do a Conker sequel
    I wanna play as King Conker

I agree. I still want to find out what happens when dude walks the other way when leaving the bar. But those other Rare games will suffice. Especially a new Killer Instinct.

• focus
    Spike TV is the exclusive broadcast partner for E3 this year, but will only be airing the M$ and EA conferences. So with G4 out of the picture, Sony's conference will not be televised nationally.

http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/53201/spike-tv-and-gametrailers-com-to-deliver-all-access-coverage-of-e3-2013-as-the-official-exclusive-broadcast-partner
  • L3NU
    L3NU Members Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @focus you must be joking about marvel vs capcom 4 right? you shouldnt just blindly post things that have no evidence behind them...i gaurentee 100% MvC4 will not debut at this E3
  • focus
    edited June 2013
    L3NU wrote: »
    @focus you must be joking about marvel vs capcom 4 right? you shouldnt just blindly post things that have no evidence behind them...i gaurentee 100% MvC4 will not debut at this E3

You'll live ? . Anyway, we are living in a post "Marvel's The Avengers" movie world now. MvC4 happening sooner rather than later is very likely.

• IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    i want to see what's good with BK cuz that nuts and bolts ? was wack...i want an action adventure game back for nostalgic purposes
  • L3NU
    L3NU Members Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol hocus catching feelings cuz i called him on his ? ..i didnt say it wasnt happening soon but it aint happening at this e3, i know its stressful caping for the xbox1, keep ya head up
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    lol 'hocus focus' and his ? magic

But to be fair, after the success of Injustice, I wouldnt be surprised if we saw some tease for the next m vs c game
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Broddie
    edited June 2013
    I don't even play FPS games and there is still more than a handful of games on that list that I will eventually check out

Killer Instinct
    BANJO KAZOOIE 4
    FORZA 5
    QUANTUM BREAK
    RYSE
    FABLE 4
    CRACKDOWN 3
    FORTNITE
    Witcher 3
    BGE 2

are all on my radar. Hell if at least 5 - 6 of those make it to launch then MS will possibly have the most attractive home console launch lineup in history IMO. Even better than Dreamcast's.
  • focus
    Looking at the Sony list, its like I said. PS3 games, Vita games, updates on PS4 games that were announced and shown at the reveal. And Wonderbook.
  • Broddie
    edited June 2013
    Well to be fair some of the games on that XBOX list you posted are 360 titles. However I do find it hilarious that ? are trying to slight the MS list on the sly for having "too many FPS games" when most of the FPS games on that list are either confirmed (COD: Ghosts, BF 4, Dying Light, Prey 2, R6 Patriots) or expected (Homefront 2, Brothers in Arms) to also show up on Sony platforms. Funny how that works. None of the games I'm interested in are even in the FPS genre at all yet they damn near make up half the list.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    People rag on capcom but it's good that they do exclusives for both systems.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking at the Sony list, its like I said. PS3 games, Vita games, updates on PS4 games that were announced and shown at the reveal. And Wonderbook.

What's your point? The author already said the list was known stuff. It's kinda hard to put stuff you don't know about on a list.
  • Phantom Pain
    Phantom Pain Members Posts: 678 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Killer instinct????? Damn
  • focus

This was just announced as a Japanese VITA game.
    1 hour ago

Dragon’s Dogma Quest is headed to the PlayStation Vita in Japan this Fall, this week’s issue of Famitsu reveals. Before you get too excited, though, note that this is a free-to-play, online-only 2D RPG.

This week’s issue of Famitsu magazine (via: Game Jouhou) says Dragon’s Dogma Quest has over 150 jobs and is a fast-paced RPG you can play on the go. Famitsu says the player watches over the fights, issuing commands, and also levels up.

There’s more of a focus on strategy than action in Dragon’s Dogma Quest, but the game hopes to capture the spirit of Dragon’s Dogma, where you decide your strategies based on the enemy’s appearance.

Players can explore dungeons, towns, villages, and take on many sub-quests. You bring four of your pawns and can they can team up with four of your friends’ pawns, too, so one party can have a maximum of eight characters.

Famitsu also mentions that Dragon’s Dogma Quest, while being a free-to-play game, will have a billing model to assist those that don’t have a lot of time on their hands to play.
    Source: http://www.siliconera.com/2013/06/04/dragons-dogma-quest-a-2d-online-only-rpg-is-heading-to-vita/