2 CHAINZ DEFENDS RUNNING FROM ROBBERS: "I HAD BULLET FRAGMENTS IN MY HAIR"

Options
MrCrookedLetter
MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2013 in The Reason
Atlanta rapper 2 Chainz has finally come clean on what really went down last weekend in San Francisco following the release of security footage showing him being attacked by gunmen.

According to Chainz, the only reason he fled the scene was because of the weapon one of the robbers had.
"I saw the gun first," 2 Chainz told Emperor Searcy, Mz Shyneka and Mister Smith. "It was like a .357. It was so heavy he couldn't really hold it. The gun was so big. That's what made me take off running. ... When I went into the street, there was another dude with a whole 'nother gun. ... That's when I knew it wasn't like an episode of Punk'd. I was like this is real...I had bullet fragments in my hair...I think he thought he shot me. ... I'm just excited about life. I'm so turnt up, you can't turn me down. ... I'm just geeked about life. Then when I saw the footage, I'm like it was real. They was on my a**!' This was a sign. That's all it was. I come from this." (Hot 107.9)

http://www.sohh.com/2013/06/2_chainz_defends_running_from_robbers_i.html?utm_source=homepage&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=featured-box

Comments

• marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    2chainz peed his pants.

i'd think all them years standin on the corner moving "? ". he would be used to that kinda ? .
  • PiffyHaze
    PiffyHaze Members Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    how the ? they get all this info?

How TMZ got exclusive footage?

some one in his circle a snake?
  • walwyn
    walwyn Members Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He aint keepin it T.R.U
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The most hardest most turned up ? have to come clean out they ? at times so I don't see what the intention in lying about it was.
  • B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so how does he have bullet fragments in his hair but didnt get hit, explain please.
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so how does he have bullet fragments in his hair but didnt get hit, explain please.
    good question...

experts wanna weigh in?

• Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If a bullet hits a surface fragments can break off from it ricochet and all that....

If a bullet hit a surface near where his head was..a piece of the bullet could have got lodged in his hair ( which is thick) without it actually touching his head
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    anybody will fear their life if a ? bustin at yo ass trying to take yo ? .dude couldve killed 2 chainz.that ? was lucky.? in Cali crazy anyway.them ? wanted money bad i guess
  • B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »

If a bullet hits a surface fragments can break off from it ricochet and all that....

If a bullet hit a surface near where his head was..a piece of the bullet could have got lodged in his hair ( which is thick) without it actually touching his head
    i understand that, but if a fragment richocheted it would have cause some physical harm especially at that close of a distance.

• JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol ...that ? was movin tho
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »

i understand that, but if a fragment richocheted it would have cause some physical harm especially at that close of a distance.

I mean it really depends on where the bullet hit and the distance/angle of where the bullet impacted in respect to his head..you also can't discount the fact that he got some thick ass dreads that caught the bullet piece
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rappers are walking PR disasters these days... Dude went from bad to worse, to what the ? you talking bout?

2 Chainz need to start recruiting a new entourage, no ? ? , they seem to clash
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    ? thinkin' they can't get robbed - is prolly the reason why so many ? still gettin' robbed.
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    anybody will fear their life if a ? bustin at yo ass trying to take yo ? .dude couldve killed 2 chainz.that ? was lucky.? in Cali crazy anyway.them ? wanted money bad i guess

they are. i mean they pretty much have to be if they wear female earrings all while considering them a trailblazing fashion style thats "hip and ironic"

tumblr_lulu7kzJ9B1qd0oj41.jpg
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I still ? wit 2Chainz. I just wish it was Ross instead. But that ? had the untouchable E40 cosign. Oakland ? is the worst ? to have issues with. My wife from Oakland and willing to square up or grab a knife, gun, a lamp any day.
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    I still ? wit 2Chainz. I just wish it was Ross instead. But that ? had the untouchable E40 cosign. Oakland ? is the worst ? to have issues with. My wife from Oakland and willing to square up or grab a knife, gun, a lamp any day.

Ok we get it. Bay Area folks get down. You want your cookie?
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dude need to get them squares out his circle..
    Everybody around me is around me for one reason or another..

? that entourage ? , especially if they won't
    Hold it down when ? like this happen..

Somebody in his entourage need to get fired..
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    He said he wasn't robbed, did he lie about running?

I've actually been shot at once ? around in ratchet ass Savannah and i thought of Boyz N the Hood and ran to the right, faded near some bushes to obscure sight and ducked the corner while everyone else ran straight.