After Earth

124»

Comments

• thatni99ajahmal
    thatni99ajahmal Members Posts: 3,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They should have dropped the accent and if earth suppose to be so damn scary they should have put Jaden in more fearful moments..
    Good idea for a movie horrible follow thru tho..
    7/10
  • sapo614
    sapo614 Members Posts: 794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    dam this ? lost out to the movie bout magic

Now you see me was good as hell, they tried something different with the magic plot and it delivered. I don't see a thread on it but that movie shouldn't be slept on and we'll keep ? guessing until the end.
  • sdotcarter111
    sdotcarter111 Members Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cosign on Now You See Me. Movie was 2nd best i've seen this summer, behind Star Trek.
  • geechiedanbuford214
    geechiedanbuford214 Members Posts: 456 ✭✭✭
    Only 1 word to describe this "Garbage"
  • L.O.S.T.
    L.O.S.T. Members Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Took my 9 year old to see it. Wasn't as bad as people made it out to be. Jaden reminds me of my son. Little hard headed boy
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I went to go watch it on a whim last week....but uh....it wasn't as bad as people make it seem but it wasn't good at all either...Will smith was robotic.....Jaden wasn't very good either.....also from the previews it looked as if the monsters were gonna be sick.....but they weren't....and for a survival type movie based on time running out it was not very suspenseful
  • geechiedanbuford214
    geechiedanbuford214 Members Posts: 456 ✭✭✭
    I'm telling u running from some baboons, the bird with the huge wingspan only a few more. I expected much more out of this movie
  • themadlionsfan
    [quote="geechiedanbuford214;5901077"]I'm telling u running from some baboons, the bird with the huge wingspan only a few more. I expected much more out of this movie[/quote]

one of the things I was disappointed with.....when I saw those upgraded baboons I knew this movie wasn't gonna be that good.....
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    it wasn't terrible,just completely forgettable.Will's just as responsible for the failure of this as Shymalahimalayan is.

earth was boring,nice concept but if the best threat you can achieve is a bunch of ? baboons then step your game up.I don't even know what it was that was attacking the nest,were they lions?(i almost said tiger's there and had to think about that one for a minute),got me researching google for all kinds of big cat species.

that was one big ass eagle though,people actually gasped at that ? .

• themadlionsfan
    lazypakman wrote: »
    it wasn't terrible,just completely forgettable.Will's just as responsible for the failure of this as Shymalahimalayan is.

earth was boring,nice concept but if the best threat you can achieve is a bunch of ? baboons then step your game up.I don't even know what it was that was attacking the nest,were they lions?(i almost said tiger's there and had to think about that one for a minute),got me researching google for all kinds of big cat species.

that was one big ass eagle though,people actually gasped at that ? .

nothing more than upgraded Bengal tigers......

I watch too much animal planet
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    Let the numbers come in first. That's what Will stans have to defend him with . ..

The defense rests. That movie is SHOT.
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dead on Arrival
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will ...will bounce back wit something better...