genocidecutter
genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• genocidecutter
    BTW Thief>Metal Gear Solid
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I could never get into these videos. All these white neckbeards sound like the type of guys I would've punched in the throat just for them being themselves and I tune right out. This is why I much prefer reading articles than watching videos when it comes to geek hobbies.

I agree with this though. I'd put the first few Splinter Cell games up there too. They were actual stealth games. MGS never really was a stealth game series despite being advertised as one. It was always an action series.
  • genocidecutter
    Broddie wrote: »
    I could never get into these videos. All these white neckbeards sound like the type of guys I would've punched in the throat just for them being themselves and I tune right out. This is why I much prefer reading articles than watching videos when it comes to geek hobbies.

I agree with this though. I'd put the first few Splinter Cell games up there too. They were actual stealth games. MGS never really was a stealth game series despite being advertised as one. It was always an action series.

I've been saying the same thing for years