Who would you like to see, Brock Lesnar, feud with next?

Options
2»

Comments

• DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CM Punk
    I think CM vs Brock would really be special. The storyline could be easy too with Paul Heyman being caught in the middle. Wonder who would be the bad guy? That would probably determine Heymans alliance to which one he would side with. They can do a thing where CM punk either gets jeolous of Heyman playing a huge part of Lesner being in position to get a title shot Punk feels is rightfully his....or they can do a thing were once Brock gets the title shot CM comes back and Brock feels jeolous that during the most important opportunity for himself, he feels Heyman is too focused on Punk back and not enough on being in his corner vs a John Cena for the title. Have beef pop off after that
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Other (name names)
    Mark Henry.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    ? THAT punk cool and all but son mad lil to ? with Brock if they do feud i want Brock to straight destroy Punk
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    CM Punk
    ? THAT punk cool and all but son mad lil to ? with Brock if they do feud i want Brock to straight destroy Punk

In your world eddie benoit bret n hbk would be jobbing forever cuz "they just too small".

You got that Vince McMahon big man fetish pause.
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    No im not saying that im just saying Brock ran through Taker,rock and all these dudes to have him lose to Punk would be doo doo grits...like i said punk alright but im getting tired of son
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ryback
    Punk, Brock and Curtis Axel; Heyman Guys vs the Shield.

• dalyricalbandit
    Options
    Brock And Punk WWE and WHC
    Curt with the IC belt
    Shield with the Tag and US belt (even tho they arent officially heyman guys)

would be fire on some Heyman guy stable Takeover
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Other (name names)
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ryback
    A lot of people are still speculating that Rock will face him, supposedly Vince and company feels he will "feel better and come around by WM29".

I say BS.

Rocky doesnt want to risk another injury vs Brock, his career is movies not wrestling. He won't sabotage his acting career.
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CM Punk
    Didnt happen the senario i thought it would but I still think me and the WWE writers think kinda alike. After watching RAW tonight we gonna get that Brock vs CM.
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sheamus
    welp............
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    CM Punk
    did I pick anyone? oh now i see it.
  • DOPEdweebz
    Options
    CM Punk
    KingGivBiz wrote: »
    I think CM punk will return as a face vs Brock

Would love to see a feud vs Orton. maybe it can help rebuild Orton's career for the moment.

Brock vs Ryback...intrigues me.

• Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So they already pulled the trigger on Punk/Brock? I thought they were saving that for Summerslam?
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    OK so I finally saw the clip now. I hope Punk's face run this time is similar to his tweener work shortly before Heyman joined him last year. He sucks as a full blown smiling baby face and as a heel he was getting tiring cutting the same promo every week so I see why they want to reinvent him again. Smart move because he was getting stale.

I just think with that cool Wolverine look and all it's better to have him play a character closer to his real personality which is Wolverine-esque. A lone ? who doesn't care about anything at all but doesn't ? on the fans for cheap heat either. I figure due to the limited Brock dates they'll have him enter a program with Axel for MITB first. I'm cool with that as long as Heyman does the talking for Curtis during the build up. It was a classy touch by Punk giving Eve Torres and her fam some promo with that hoodie he was wearing last night btw.
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Other (name names)
    Mark Henry