'House Party' Appreciation Thread

Options
13»

Comments

• Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J-Breezy wrote: »
    Were parties actually like that? that ? would be live, I would be at house parties all the time.
    and if that is the case when did it change to where people always have problems and can't just party and have a good time?
    nowadays you gotta worry about a ? getting shot or fighting.
    hate to say it but being in college can't really party with black people too much.
    something is always bound to pop off.
    white people only know one thing "tonight we bout to get ? up"
    why is it so hard for my people to just sit back and have fun sometimes without trouble
    i'm trying to have fun see ? shaking they ? all that extra ? .

they were I remember my dad dropping my older brother off to house parties in the 80's. in the mid 90's-now you can't have a house party without some drama somebody getting robbed or shot.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    robin harris martin, full force and john witherspoon were the main clowns in the movie. matter of fact the whole cast made the movie kid, play, their crew daryl b. chill and that miller high life sippin ? with the gold front toofis the chicks even the ugly girls on the couch were fine. so many quotables pops: "what kind of name is bilal sounds like something you catch on your feet" "follow the drip" " i'm from a town called fresh off a cops ass and you making me homesick" kid when getting beat up by full force" I cant' help but admire your shaolin technique"
    full force: "were gonna kick your ? ass" " I smell ? !" lol at martin dj'ing at the party about to fight because the table kept getting bumped. martin: "i'll fight a ? " "swiiiitch!" "oh you a Capricorn huh?" "always and foreverrrr." the rap battle between kid and play was one of the best parts of the movie. a true classic.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The ill part is you got 2 hood ? making a non hood movie. And HP a good film because the acting doesn't seem forced like today rappers slash actors
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    traestar wrote: »
    Here's the movie cover:

[img]https://sphotos-a.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/p480x480/484734_381475668638109_329785338_n.jpg[/img]

The original party rockers Kid ‘n Play are back in an all-new movie!

Get ready for a night you’ll never remember with House Party: Tonight’s the Night, available July 23!

WTF
    Funny-gif-astonished-Patrick-Star-cat.gif
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    After House Party 4... they gone do this ? again with EVEN lesser knowns? At least Immature were in House Party 3, but this ? ...

Also, shout to AJ "Ezell" Johnson for being in the best ones in the trilogy part 1 and 3. Convict Catering >>>> *

"I'll kick you in ya nuts and make ya jaws swell."
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That white dude on the cover is tryin waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy too hard
  • traestar
    traestar Members Posts: 6,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn its like a bombshell hit with that cover drop, lol

But yea that white dude is trying very hard
  • traestar
    Options
    KNiGHTS wrote: »
    After House Party 4... they gone do this ? again with EVEN lesser knowns? At least Immature were in House Party 3, but this ? ...

Also, shout to AJ "Ezell" Johnson for being in the best ones in the trilogy part 1 and 3. Convict Catering >>>> *

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzlzU7kjWCI
  • Splackavelli
    Options

yeah those 3 convicts him and that mac 10 lookin ? . he couldn't pronounce addidas. " I feel like making some 3 ? pie." lmao.
  • Splackavelli
    Options
    as for part 4 I wont even acknowledge its existence. I only glanced at it. there was no kid or play. just immature cross dressing and Meagan good.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL that ? say they gonna have "bar b qued ? "
  • traestar
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Yea House Party 3 was my favorite over the other two HP3>HP1>>>>>HP2
    My opinion, for some reason I didn't like 2 over the first one.

HP3 too many quotables, too many scenes...nah B this was my ? !!
    House Party 2 was still good tho
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Also, shout toAJ "Ezell" Johnsonfor being in the best ones in the trilogy part 1 and 3. Convict Catering >>>> *

I dont know what happen to him, I think that movie "i got the hook up" killed his career. Even though those Master P movies were awful I cant knock his hustle for trying to expand outside the rap game, I thought his no limit stand up comedy special was funny that entire line up killed it.

• bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Best battle rap scenes ever in a movie.
  • traestar
    Options

Also, shout toAJ "Ezell" Johnsonfor being in the best ones in the trilogy part 1 and 3. Convict Catering >>>> *

I dont know what happen to him, I think that movie "i got the hook up" killed his career. Even though those Master P movies were awful I cant knock his hustle for trying to expand outside the rap game, I thought his no limit stand up comedy special was funny that entire line up killed it.

Man AJ career is like Clifton Powell's, been in so many things, he don't have to work a day in his life anymore probably.

• Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bernie Mac had me dying in HP3

"if people don't like you being yoself. ? EM!
    ? em up against the wall with handcuffs on and crazy glue on they lips!"

RIP to the Mac man
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rip to robin harris n bernie
  • 9TRAY
    9TRAY Members Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It was a Stone Groove Man
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I went to see all three at the theaters when they came out, begged my parents to get the vhs tapes and i got them saved on netflix now, me and my cousin still use quotes from 3 to this day lol
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    joshuaboy wrote: »
    It's funny when I watch this movie again all the cameos you see of actors when they were just starting out

Yep ........ Martin, Pops, Joe Torre all had minor parts

Chris Tucker, Bernie Mac, TLC, Immature, Tichia Martin and Queen Latifha too
  • traestar
    Options
    south4life wrote: »
    I went to see all three at the theaters when they came out, begged my parents to get the vhs tapes and i got them saved on netflix now, me and my cousin still use quotes from 3 to this day lol

Dinner table scene = GOAT scene...matter fact ? that:

http://youtu.be/OemlBQqG380