Pass or Pass 2.0

Options
Purr
Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
would you pass?

Amazing @skpjr78 lost weight from his gastric bypass (im glad i was able to inspire you) and decided to post a new photo of his ever handsome self.

Now, after the weight loss, Ladies would you still pass?

Here's the original thread to remind you of what happened before: community.allhiphop.com/discussion/492746/pass-or-pass-skpjr78-edition/p1

BEFORE:
1552xra.jpg

AFTER:
30wlcp2.jpg

Also, Skp can you please stop posting old ass pics of yourself from your blackplanet days? You dont look half-way decent anymore just repulsive.

view.html?photo_id=2370894
view.html?photo_id=2370897

LMMAAAOOOOOOOOOOO @ his blackplanet profile

Wassup world. This is ya` boy Sneed still holding it down for the A. Lawrenceville, GA. to be exact.

I`m gonna keep this short and simple. I`m a cool, laid back, easy going type of brother. I'm an engineer and I love to workout, play and watch sports, cook, eat, chill, and enjoy life. I'm always on my grind so I'm all about my business.

I`m 6`2" 200 lbs. (dark, tall, sexy, slim you know how it go) and I LOVE BLACK WOMEN!!! Mucho amor por las bonita latina senoritas tambien (I have much love for the beautiful latin women also). Excuse my spanglish but I try.

Black women are too beautiful for me to have a certain "type" that I like. I like `em red, brown, chocolate, and everything in between. Tall, short, thick, and thin. I must admit I do have a fetish for the taller sistas. All sistas that are 5`7"-6`0" instantly steal my heart, but sistas are just too damn beautiful to exclude anyone.

As I said earlier I`m just an easy going brother that trys to enjoy life. So don`t be scared to holla at me. Hit me up.

Peace

Hit me on Yahoo IM:
SKPjr78@Yahoo.Com

blackplanet.com/SanSneed78/

Poor you skp :( We all know why youre an ? . you're not getting any.

skpjr78 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xrayman View Post
I think her concept of a sexless relationship is bizarre, what was she thinking?, what were you thinking marrying her knowing that sex diminishes (generally) after marriage?

Anyway, you need to discuss this with her asking why SHE thinks sex is not for her, then you need to advise her that sex is normal part of a marriage and that you desire it more, then discuss and come to an agreement on frequency and type of sexual behaviours she/you like TOGETHER.
"I think her concept of a sexless relationship is bizarre"

Maybe sexless is too strong. It didn't initially start out as a sexuless problem. The frequency just went down. Drasctically down initially and now it is almost at nothing. We used to have sex multiple times a day everyday. We had what we called marathons where we would just go out it all day long. There would be weekends when we would barely leave the bedroom let alone the house. Now we have sex maybe once every 4-6 weeks. Its just unbelieveable. When this problem first strated getting laid was like pulling teeth when it used to ccme so natural. I never had a problem getting sex from any woman let alone her and I just didn't understand what was going on. I thought this was her way of forcing me to propose to her. I was planning to do that anyway so it wasn't that big of a deal. But now that I'm married and I'm dealing with the same problem I just don't know what to do.

skpjr78 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dude I have been in your position and I made the wrong choice. My girlfireind and I dated for 4 years and had a very strong sexual relationship. I started to experience your problems during our 5th year. I didn't understand it and I completely misread the situation. I thought her sudden and drastic fall in sex drive was her way of forcing me to propose to her. I was planning on doing it anyway so I went ahead and did it. I have been married for a litle over a year and I'm still dealing with the same problem. Take my advice if there is a sexual problem in your relationship fix it before you try to move forward. You need to get it resolved or determine if it can be resolved at all. If it can't be resolved don't force it or allow her to force you to move to the next level.

Just married no sex. I still love her but I refuse to be unhappy

I love my wife and I just got married 14 months ago. I am and have also been an extremely sexual person. That's the way I was when she met me. We dated for 5 years before we got masrried and had a great relationship, sexual and otherwise. But all of that has changed.

The problems started about a year before we got married. She stopped having sex and the problem has gotten worse. I tried to tell her that we were having problems before we got married. She seemed to think that a sex free relationship was ok and that I would adjust. I thought getting married would make things go back to what they used to be. Now that we are married things have gotten worse and I am mad at myself because now I am trapped with no way. I love her but within 6 months I started to think that I had made a mistake.

I love my wife, don't want to cheat, but I am a man. I have needs that must be met. I don't believe in adultry or divorce but I REFUSE to be unhappy. What should I do?

askmehelpdesk.com/members/skpjr78.html

I guess... Your knock outs in the pic thread was rattling.

I'll see you in 5 months from now. :(

Comments