better group thieves

Options
2stepz_ahead
2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2013 in Lights, Camera, Action!
Simple question.

Explain your answer.

Go

better group thieves 11 votes

oceans eleven
81%
dogfromduckhuntCoolJoeS.jR.DillaDeafTrollio atribecalledgabiJ. WillKingFreemannickel-us P 9 votes
fast and furious crew
18%
Dupac2stepz_ahead 2 votes

Comments

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    oceans eleven
    Simply cuz its no paul walker cripping throughout the movie saying "we go stea some cars cuz"
  • dogfromduckhunt
    dogfromduckhunt Members Posts: 694 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    oceans eleven
    Oceans. More rewarding job all around. Lot less people coming after you, more money, not doing any government's job.. not a whole lot of dying going on with the Ocean team either. Just two old guys who might have a heart attack.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    oceans eleven
    definitely oceans. they're silent killers. they're in & out before anyone even notices a problem.
    fast & furious crew stick out & are too obvious.
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Beagle Boys from ducktales. They was so gangsta that they didnt even take off they mask and prison number
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fast and furious crew
    only reason i say fast and furious, cuz the imagery of them riding down the street with a fuckign safe hooked to two chargers is just ? awesome
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    fast and furious crew
    i say fast an furious...because they are smart and bold....thats adds shock value and mental fright.onlt nigas that match them with wits, ? and might will try to come back after them

oceans are more on some....i gotta catch these dudes
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    oceans eleven
    Fast & Furious crew would come through and take some ? ... only for them to open the vault and nothing is left but a business card that says..

ocean+business+card.jpg
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    fast and furious crew
    S.jR. wrote: »
    Fast & Furious crew would come through and take some ? ... only for them to open the vault and nothing is left but a business card that says..

ocean+business+card.jpg

but they oceans eleven crew would open they ? an it be empty too....

they would constantly be stealing from each other...? wont ever stop
  • S.jR.
    Options
    oceans eleven
    Nah, FF crew always watching for police and getting shot at they do things in the open very brash.. Ocean will see them coming from a mile away. FF switched one vault, Ocean does ? like that its almost standard procedure.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    fast and furious crew
    you mean to tell me ....if someone came to break in your house...you would respect the one that was in an out without you seeing them...or the one that does the home invasion and walks off...only for you to follow them with your crew an catch them but they dont have the ? they stole from you. even though you watch them the whole time.
  • S.jR.
    Options
    oceans eleven
    I'm saying to you Oceans crew does the bait and switch all the time, so the example you used for FF crew applies to Oceans team too. They get away when "caught" red handed and can do it behind your back.
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U.S. Goverment >>>> Both Them Groups