How do I post a pic of a fine ass stuck up ? , that don't want her pics online?

Options
2»

Comments

• konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    question...

of allllll the ? pics posted online [ill pix and otherwise], do ppl really get permission to post them????
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just post it and stop being a ? ?
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    id post it

she aint ogn be mad, she just gon be ready to take some mo pics
  • twatgetta
    twatgetta Members Posts: 6,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I gotta fall back like @pralims said I ain't new to ? and I damn sure ain't new to the fact that I don't have to impress nobody either.. I just wanted to rep a ? pic for yall to show you what I ? wit. but nah, pralims is right, I can't go out liike no ? ? . @plapStar want a ? to get cussed out...lol..yall be patient if the broad come around I'll put it down. peace.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    twatgetta wrote: »
    I gotta fall back like @pralims said I ain't new to ? and I damn sure ain't new to the fact that I don't have to impress nobody either.. I just wanted to rep a ? pic for yall to show you what I ? wit. but nah, pralims is right, I can't go out liike no ? ? . @plapStar want a ? to get cussed out...lol..yall be patient if the broad come around I'll put it down. peace.

thats what im saying....

fukk these ? .

they be the ones saying they know the chick an try to expose the chick an next thing you know...you got her cousins knocking on your door an ? running up to record it an not help.

congratz for gettin ya grown man on. now go smash that ? on the sink an make her look at herself in the mirror.
  • soulbrother
    soulbrother Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    f#ck this thread...
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    thread aint ? without said pic