When Will ? Start Giving an F?

Options
2»

Comments

• blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Honestly bro, it may never happen. As long as rappers like Jayz, Wayne, Wiz Khalifa etc..are the only role models to black kids then we're ? . REAL role models care about they're own ppl. You think Jayz gives a ? about the black community? Hell no. He only cares about his corporate investments. The same for Wayne. This ? ? on a deceased civil rights figure that was BLACK and refused to apologize. Really??? Had this ? did the same ? to a historic white figure, this ? would've held a press conference saying how "meant no harm" by his comments and is sincerely sorry.

I think its all by design that real black heroes (Malcolm X, MLK, Ali) never prosper. I think its why they killed Malcolm Shabbaz. They feared he could eventually rise and form a new black resistance. No coincidence anybody w/ the last name Shakir is labeled a "terrorist" also. They don't want children or relatives of these prominent black families becoming leaders. In the meantime, Jays, Wayne & others continue to keep tap dancing. Smh
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Honestly bro, it may never happen. As long as rappers like Jayz, Wayne, Wiz Khalifa etc..are the only role models to black kids then we're ? . REAL role models care about they're own ppl. You think Jayz gives a ? about the black community? Hell no. He only cares about his corporate investments. The same for Wayne. This ? ? on a deceased civil rights figure that was BLACK and refused to apologize. Really??? Had this ? did the same ? to a historic white figure, this ? would've held a press conference saying how "meant no harm" by his comments and is sincerely sorry.

I think its all by design that real black heroes (Malcolm X, MLK, Ali) never prosper. I think its why they killed Malcolm Shabbaz. They feared he could eventually rise and form a new black resistance. No coincidence anybody w/ the last name Shakir is labeled a "terrorist" also. They don't want children or relatives of these prominent black families becoming leaders. In the meantime, Jays, Wayne & others continue to keep tap dancing. Smh

I cosign this. No words can describe how much I despise that beastly looking ? ass ? . If there ever was a "? ", then he's the epitome.
    People love to mitigate the effects that music has on the youth. When I see little girls running around twerking and trying look like that sellout ? nicki minaj I beg to differ. It shouldn't take a rocket scientist to know that something has gone terribly wrong with our youth. But people rather ignore what is obvious. It's almost as if being apathetic is the new fad.
  • LurkdogAchilles
    LurkdogAchilles Members Posts: 924 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In regard to topic I don't think "? " will ever see the light if day. They have been socially engineered to work against their own interest. They are a castrated and emasculated people. That is why I never understand why we put so much effort in trying to wake them up. The NOI has done a great job at turning the lives of many young black men around. However to what end? Not all of them can be changed. And sooner or later they are going to have to be regarded as a detriment to the race. The blacks who are conscious should unite under one banner and develop their own nation. Trying to awaken lost negroes will become toxic and drain the few resources we have.

i dont know what the right answer is, but i know the wrong answer is DIVISION.
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When ? stop considering themselves ? , so... never?
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    NeighborhoodNomad. Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When it affects us to the point that we can do nothing but something; and then realize we can do anything.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

very powerful post
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    I think its all by design that real black heroes (Malcolm X, MLK, Ali) never prosper. I think its why they killed Malcolm Shabbaz.
    one of these things is not like the others

• aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just give up hope for ? . I sure have. Just do YOU. ? the rest of these carefree, soul-less ?
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trailer park trash didnt start "getting their ? together" and applying to Junior Colleges and getting degrees and they've had a legacy of white presidents. So why would you think it would be different for blacks?

Anyway to answer your question, ? will start caring when...It's too late.
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Save us Jebus
    ? it right on down to Donalds for McDLT
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is like asking when will water stop being wet.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    when will black people stop making sweeping generalizations about their own race?

Very underrated post here.....
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    t/s

you honestly thought the election of president obama was going to reverse all of the mental and physical scarring left be hide from the atrocities imposed on the black race throughout slavery and beyond

and this is really no surprise coming from a black man who had the nerve to ask the question what makes gentrification wrong

smh

log off ...please

Another great post here....it also doesn't help Obama has basically been Bush's third and 4th term
  • drum
    drum Members Posts: 58
    Options
  • Paul Hate.
    Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    American negroes don't have the same structural problems other negroes in other places have..like extreme poverty,illiteracy,mass unemployement.

Even racism tbh is more like discrimination in most cases as opposed to civil strife and ethnic cleansing.

Main issue is lack of traditional families and that start with black women being thug lovers..

From there all your main issues ...the glorification of idiot ? like prison,,petty materialism,lack of respect for decent women,history not being passed down properly.

How many kids can quote scarface word for word but don't know what the southern poverty law center is or who emit tille was?

You take the father out of soooo many homes and it's gonna create a lot of problems.

• Paul Hate.
    Options
    Real state properties,small businesses,to local school board.blacks should be in total control of your neighborhoods and predominately black cities.

Over here I see more Indian,Dominican,Mexican,fililipino,Chinese,and even african owned...twice as much in comparison to blacks...in your own hoods..

That's insane.youd think the majority of business and homes and political seats would be in the hands of American blacks.

? it,I'll say it...even on a national level..why isn't there more black owned supermarket chains,fast food joints,or family restaurants,Gyms,car rental companies,etc.

Those don't really take these huge ass geniuses to run you'd think you'd see some at least ..like a black golds gym or a black path art or footlocker..

Given the amount of money you spend..? is weird.

• I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    above all, people respect observable and tangible results

we got so many people talking so much fly ? that havnt done anything for themselves, so understandably, that ? falls on deaf ears

theres only so much inspirational stories and faith can do for a people. u can't immerse a person in ? with scant alternatives, and really expect them to be something other than that. until regain our synergy of all classes of blacks (we had that before) we wont ever be ?

as well as family issues...cause whatever progress we call ourselves having will be built on quicksand without a community of families. with that ? becoming a national standard instead of just a black issue, ? looks bleak. we love to socialy emulate whites & seek them for guidance, we're probably gonna be on some "well, whites are going through the same thing so..." type ?
  • Paul Hate.
    Options
    It's start with the homes being destroyed for two generations going on the third now..babies raising babies..fatherless ? who look up to ? .

Face facts how u gonna rebuild if most of these homes don't have no real men,grown men leading he way.

And the starts with the women cuz women choose men not the other way around.
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol ur a chronic and sporadic poster my ? lmao