Who the ? is Alberto DelRio and why...

2»

Comments

• BossIntellect
    BossIntellect Members Posts: 382
    edited October 2011
    I like Del Rio but like Dolph i don't think they would be too much without their respective managers.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    dude holding the title till atleast january...
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    I like ADR........
  • a-grave247
    a-grave247 Members Posts: 780 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2011
    KillaCham. wrote: »
    Alberto had a spark when he first started but now he's just moderately good character.

he had a spark when he started but now hes just garbage
  • snappa
    snappa Members Posts: 397
    edited June 2013
    Almost 2 years later and he still sucks.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm hispanic and outside of his in ring ability I can't stand him either.

They dropped the ball in not giving his gimmick an edge when he was originally heel. A dude with that much money should've been buying hired muscle like DiBiase used to do. Should've had him as a drug kingpin esque heel in light of the Mexican Cartel ? being very dominant in todays headlines.

Could've had Primo and Epico or the PTP as his hired muscle and Rosa as his trophy wife. Could've had him buying victories while bribing people with money or possessions like DiBiase and The Godfather used to do. The ship has sailed and yet they will still keep pushing him cause he's the only hispanic wrestler Vince has a ? for for whatever reason and Rey Mysterio is always out due to being flabby and sick.
  • Triple B's
    Triple B's Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭
    Sleepin on del rio. He got the title however, becuz Dolph is too over not to be a face right now. Baby faces are better title chaser then heels
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    del rio had a strap 4 times and aint did ? meaningful
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Son ring announcer gets more pop than him
  • herbalism101
    herbalism101 Members Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude is a transitional champ
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a supporter of ADR but his mix skills needed more work before he went main event.

He plays the ruthless character better than he did with the "millionaire" gimmick. I was digging his face run for awhile too but then they blew it, ? they keep blowing it with him.

He's kind of like the Mexican Kurt Angle but Angle was a better personality and a better stick man.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    he a good wrestler but he the wackest face wrestler ever, he need to stay heel.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    I think the iwc prefers 99.8% if wrestlers as heels oppose to faces. Rarely we are begging for face turns.
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the thing about him is, he been going hard before it because fashionable to go hard. think about how many people stepped their game up since he lost the wwe title. I think i know what the ? im talkin about.

• lion_heart
    lion_heart Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He was a dope heel when he first came to the E but he has fallen up drastically.
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BHes a solid in ring performer whos quick, smart, has decent instincts good amount of a meanstreak and that dont have to win with just one finishing move. I've seen him beat guys without his submission finisher. Even when he was a heel the last time around he actually won a high percentage of his matches so he dont actually suck.... just say you dont like the guy but dont act like he dont do his thing tho.