1. THE ONE ABOVE ALL-

2. Living Tribunal-

3. Eternity-

4. Galactus-

5. Phoenix Force-

Explanation for some powerhouses that will get mentioned below

1. Oblivion is the concept of the void which existed before and after creation

2. Chaos King is the universe personified where Oblivion's void reigns

3. Phoenix is the fire that sparked creation, bringing forth light to what had been infinite darkness

4. Eternity is the personification of the life

5. Infinity is space and time, composing the temporal and spatial axis of reality

6. Death exist as there is life. Death embodies mortality, a concept which every living creature would one day embrace and from the ashes of Death, Oblivion will come once more as as there is no life, Death will also cease to exist.. but the promise of new life is forever ensure as the Phoenix perpetuates as new cycle in the great turn of existence through resurrection..

7. Galactus holds balance between life and death. He keeps the omniverse centered. He has no dimension. He Death and TOAA are the only things that exist beyond Eternity. He can summon thee ultimate nullifier. He holds Abraxas (eternities opposite) in place. Keeps him from acting up.

7. The Living Tribunal oversees and facilitates all these events..

8. The one above all is the Creator ? . Master of the LT oversees all realities and multiver.

other abstracts from Master Order, Lord Chaos, In-Betweener, Abraxas, the Seven Friendless, Mistress Love, Sire hate, etc also has their place in the grand scheme of things..

Comments

• DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? is wrong already. Galactus does not hold the omniverse centered. He's a universal being, he doesn't bypass universe boundaries.

Also from my other post, I'll give mine and explanations: Also how you gonna have Eternity above Galactus, but Infinity who is his equal below Galactus? Oh and Galactus can and has died so he's below Death.
    DarkRaiden wrote: »
    Ok...I'm a give a small explanation for each of them who are more powerful than Galactus at least.

Shuma Gorath: He's a multiversal entity who even classic Dr. Strange (beat Galactus became Eternity, etc.) couldn't beat. He was so powerful, that even after Strange killed his ego and absorbed the powers of his minion (who could be as powerful as he can imagine), Strange still died. Also Shuma has countless dimensions under his control meaning he's >>>Eternity and Living Tribunal in these universes. He also had Sise-Neg (Sorcerer who absorbed all magic and recreated the marvel universe in his image) shook and scared to fight him. Dude just put him to sleep from far away. Shuma was said to make Mephisto look like a mouse in a great temple from over 30 dimensions away and when Strange absorbed him (and became Shuma, because if you beat Shuma, you become him), his mere presence destroyed Galaxies from dimensions away....on accident. He's crazy powerful.

Death: The other part of the trinity, and doesn't have to eat to be powerful like Galactus. She's implied powerful and I believe may even have the power cosmic.

Infinity: Essentially the 'brother' or other piece to Eternity

Oblivion:Essentially the other piece to Death

Lord Chaos and Master Order: They are Chaos and Order embodied and their agent, The In-Betweener is nearly Galactus's equal IIRC

Franklin Richards: He created entire universes just so he and his friends could go on adventures (subconsciously though), and has beaten Galactus (with aunt May of all people) and has even revived him from death.

Scarlet Witch: Confirmed Omniversal threat with her chaos magic and changed the entire Marvel Universe (which Galactus resides in)

Cthton: The chaos magic wielding elder ? that gave Scarlet Witch her powers by putting a little of his powers into her. Yeah, only a little of his power.

Cyttorak: Eternity couldn't do ? when Strange was trapped in his realm, dude had to wait it out. Also Trion Juggernaut is damn near universally powerful and he's not even 100% of Cyttorak's power.

Mad Jim Jaspers: He's a very powerful Mutant who can manipulate reality on a universal scale. He's so dangerous that they had to wipe out the universe he was in (giving him no matter to manipulate) just to beat him when they felt he was too much of a threat.

Fury: a thing MJJ created that eventually killed him, very powerful and adaptive, very powerful also universal level in strength.

Legion: Creates his own pocket universes and has too many powers which he can use all at once whenever he wants. Includes time control, reality manipulation, making clones of himself, defensively adapting to all things, taking souls, transforming people to salt and more. He literally has a universe in his shoe box IIRC and has wiped the Elder Gods from existence.

That's just a few, there's probably more (especially among the mutants and chaos gods and elder gods (there's a lot of elder gods though, different types of elder gods and ? ).

My top 5 would be TOAA, Shuma Gorath, LT, Legion (too versatile imo), Mad Jim Jaspers off of what I named.

• IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    More than half of those you listed seem vastly overpowered. How do you even write some of these guys in coherent stories?
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Are we talking about the straight up strongest of the strong?

The simplest list would have to be

TOAA
    LT
    The multiversal aspects of the cosmic compass (Eternity, Infinity, Oblivion, Death)

There are probably some more obscure characters you could put in there like the Infinites, but no need to go that deep.
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh death has died...secret wars she died. Galactus effortless leaves deaths realm
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    Eternity and Gal arr equals...the only reason gal is below him is because he never seems fed in comics.
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    Kameron! wrote: »
    More than half of those you listed seem vastly overpowered. How do you even write some of these guys in coherent stories?

Its never coherent. Never are power sets considered properly in battles.
  • DarkRaiden
    Options

Well Shuma Gorath was written correctly about...twice, other times he was sick or weakened, and Strange banished him. The first times though, he forced Strange to ? the Ancient One and Strange had to go through ALOT just to beat him (some bs even).

Cyttorak is just used as the Galactus or Odin to Juggernaut being his silver surfer or thor. He's an avatar, insanely powerful, and gets his power from Cyttorak.

MJJ and Fury are written at a higher level and part of Captain Britain's story I think.

Franklin Richards is written as....well he had a series of adventuring, he's like all powerful but can't control it 100% usually, though sometimes he can so...

Legion is just some super threat who's personalities had entire X-men teams at risk. He was a villain mostly.

The abstracts only show up once or twice (besides Death who is with Thanos usually)

Scarlet Witch doesn't use that much power cause she's driven insane when she does iirc

and Cthton or w/e his name is is an elder ? who is usually fought by other type of gods or is barely referenced by Strange and what not.

Oh and evol, Galactus disagrees with you.

1942614-galactus_death_siblings02.jpg

• evoljeanyes
    Options
    DarkRaiden wrote: »

Well Shuma Gorath was written correctly about...twice, other times he was sick or weakened, and Strange banished him. The first times though, he forced Strange to ? the Ancient One and Strange had to go through ALOT just to beat him (some bs even).

Cyttorak is just used as the Galactus or Odin to Juggernaut being his silver surfer or thor. He's an avatar, insanely powerful, and gets his power from Cyttorak.

MJJ and Fury are written at a higher level and part of Captain Britain's story I think.

Franklin Richards is written as....well he had a series of adventuring, he's like all powerful but can't control it 100% usually, though sometimes he can so...

Legion is just some super threat who's personalities had entire X-men teams at risk. He was a villain mostly.

The abstracts only show up once or twice (besides Death who is with Thanos usually)

Scarlet Witch doesn't use that much power cause she's driven insane when she does iirc

and Cthton or w/e his name is is an elder ? who is usually fought by other type of gods or is barely referenced by Strange and what not.

Oh and evol, Galactus disagrees with you.

1942614-galactus_death_siblings02.jpg

That doesn't show her being supreme, g. She just isn't.
  • DarkRaiden
    Options
    yup like I thought you continue to ignore all evidence. Like galactus wasn't shook soon as he saw her like "I'm gonna die ain't I ? ?" If she couldn't ? him and if he couldn't die why would that come out his mouth. But w/e you've already proven your ignorance and willingness to discard evidence.
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    ? its respect...he has walked out her realm with his heralds and she copped pleas on panel. That ? is just respect. Please recognize. You're lucky there are no other people that actually read comics in this thread. Death has died. So does that mean death killed herself. You're illogical.
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    No one said he couldn't die. You don't read comic books. Bruh this is just stupid. I actually think you're knowledgeable but you discredit yourself with PIS feats...off panel feats and...and powerhouses with little to know feats as more formidable than obvious standouts. Shuma, cyttorak, mjj, legion, Wanda, those guys have powersets that are extreme....but Gal is 15billion years old...and he is the strongest Telepaths is all of comics. Warping is can not effect Galactus or Eternity or Death. Did you see what Gal did to HYPERSTORM. Hyperstorm has feats...he is Mad Jim Jasper's with psionics and invulnerability flight and everything else. Gal is probably still eating Hyperstorms energy.

Gal played with aggamotto in his realm...he was getting irritated as hell...he would beat Shuma everywhere except in his realm. 616 Galactus is the most powerful by far. Remember that also. Anyways man..