E3 2013

Options

Comments

• BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    focus wrote: »
    I just found out Xbox one will still use AA batteries smh....

"I guess hatin didn't work so now they tellin lies."

Oh yea take my nosign off....
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options

So you either plug in your Xbox controller or you go and buy some batteries...

Umm, what other options are there exactly? Its a battery. Its either rechargeable or disposable. You have the option of either. Why is this a problem all of a sudden? Oh, right...because in order to not like the XBOX One you have to convince yourself that a console doing more than one thing is somehow bad. LOL.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    I'm definitely switching to a PS4.
  • BlackxChild
    BlackxChild Members Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    focus wrote: »

So you either plug in your Xbox controller or you go and buy some batteries...

Umm, what other options are there exactly? Its a battery. Its either rechargeable or disposable. You have the option of either. Why is this a problem all of a sudden? Oh, right...because in order to not like the XBOX One you have to convince yourself that a console doing more than one thing is somehow bad. LOL.

The only thing that uses AA batteries is my remote control.... Everything else is rechargeable.... You know good and well those batteries are going to die quick. I bet you they give u a small ass cord too so you're forced into buying a chargeable battery pack.

I think people buying a Xbox one like being ? in the ass.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    in fairness, the cord that came with the ps3 is pretty short too.
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Atleast I thought that was axel
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Next gen they should really of got rid of the batteries...gotta keep a stock of batteries like a remote control car...? woat.
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just buy the rechargeable batter. I'm quite sure they will sell those once the console is released.
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I guess he didn't kno a plug and play kit is 20 bones.. lol it pays for itself In 1 month
  • IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i bought rechargeable batteries last month after the ones i bought a couple of years died out on me
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's "sells" not "sales".
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    in fairness, the cord that came with the ps3 is pretty short too.

you call that a cord? It's an attachment for how short it is
  • Karl.
    Options
    I sit mad close to my TV when I'm playing COD. I'd probably only need 2-3 metres. Pause
  • Karl.
    Options
    The good thing about removable batteries is that you can stay wireless at all times just by replacing the batteries with pre charged ones. That's what I did with mine.
  • focus
    Options
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    iuQoohgJvbKKV.gif

^ general consensus cause Sony was humbled from last gens disasters and played their cards right this E3 while MS adopted the same arrogance Sony had from PS2 to PS3 as soon as Sony dropped it.

To me MS won it games wise no contest. Microsoft Studios hit hard by not only financing the new Dead Rising game but with also publishing Ryse and Sunset Overdrive in my opinion which look really damn good. Those latter 2 along with Below and Crimson Dragon made up 4 of the new IP's they promised. Others will say Microsoft Studios went HAM by publishing Killer Instinct and Project Spark another new IP.

While others will praise Microsoft itself for bagging up Titanfall as a 3rd party exclusive. Either way they really went to town with exclusive games you could only find on Xbox One that actually look worth a damn. I was impressed when I wasn't expecting to be impressed. All this without them showing the game I really wanted to see yet; Quantum Break.

Definitely better than the showcases for any software published by Sony for PS4 to me but Sony had the better consumer policies and pricing by far.

I wonder how long before MS

1) Cuts the price

2) Restructures the DRM ?

3) Gets rid of the stupid "be online at least ever 24 hours or no gaming for you" rule

I predict #3 will come sooner than later now that they definitely need to reach as many potential users as possible. 2 does nothing for me but a lot of the jaded 360 guys that defected may bite the bait. 1 I was going to wait on regardless because I'm not paying $500 for any home console and now with $399 and a possible Wii U price cut coming up they can't afford to be that far off. Even Sony had to concede from $599 sooner than they expected to.

Well self it seems like the answer to your bolded inquiries is less than 2 weeks.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Look how far we've come nh

lid8j.jpg

pr you ? lol
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Microsoft has reversed their restrictions.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »

Welcome to yesterday lol.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »

Welcome to yesterday lol.

Thanks, broski.
  • focus
    Options
  • focus
    Options
    LMAO. Saw this last night. Conan O'Brien won E3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HO5imsViKp0
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator