Master P & His Daughter Cymphonique At The Breakfast Club

Options
2»

Comments

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    P. Town wrote: »
    Don't even tell young ? that that is Master P daughter. Say some ? like 'Bruh you know that's C-Murder's niece' and watch young ? slowly walk away

or for laughs tell em its silk the shocker niece
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yamoley wrote: »
    I don't even need to watch this interview to know Malice's homie, Charlamange, was on his best behavior....any sideways, greasy talk from him to P or his Asian daughter, he'll find himself abducted and pistol whipped like ? C back in the day....

I'm not even going to start on that NY wanna be lame ass clown ? boy ass ? tonight. He know who to ? with and who not to ? with.
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She seems like a pretty smart young lady, props to P for raising such a child
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll wait for her former co-star on that show, Lulu Antariksa
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good interview.
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't even need to watch this interview to know Malice's homie, Charlamange, was on his best behavior....any sideways, greasy talk from him to P or his Asian daughter, he'll find himself abducted and pistol whipped like ? C back in the day....

He's gonna see them comin and start runnin like

lIqqF.gif

excuse the football

Dead @ that football.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    P gonna get on all her songs and alib on them ? .

and how da ? is her name pronounced
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    smash on that rich ?
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    P gonna get on all her songs and alib on them ? .

and how da ? is her name pronounced

Lmaoo
  • NYETOPn
    NYETOPn Members Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, I thought "Cymphonique" was some sort of action he and his daughter performed at the BC.

LOL at that actually being her name.
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eat
    Beat
    Raw
    ?
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Doesnt he got another daughter she like 20?
  • soulfulcat
    soulfulcat Members Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Charlamagne respects legends and even the whole breakfast club, but it was a real good interview, and I just skimmed through cymphonique mixtape and she has talent. The right promotion and timing she could actually do something
  • CirocObama
    CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    Shawty seems like she has her head on str8. P won't steer her in the wrong direction. And he's right about that 360 ? too. It's so many ? out here who want that temporary money and fame. I tried to tell a friend of mine about those ? bubble gum one-hit wonders with no substance behind their music. He was like, "I just want to get paid. I don't care about lasting a long time in the industry."

? just don't know, that money runs out quick. Then you back to that same ? position you were in 2 years before.

E-40 said it best a long ass time ago......."THEY'LL FIND A NEW ? NEXT YEAR!"

It's about how you lay it out & plan on making money tho. You can say the same thing about any deal otherwise. They get cake from everything off them 360 deals, but they also put in more into you as an artist. So you're gonna be able to have more oppurtunities to make money. Will it be more? Depends on your fame level & fans.

Then there's also those who plan on making money elsewhere so they have to play the game. Some artists are used by their people to wash ? money, some to help hustle a label deal or something else. Some plan on just taking the money they get & invest it.

So it's all about how you lay it out. I'm not saying the deal is good btw, i'm just saying you can break any deal down like that & say they're getting ? .

Have you ever taken a loan? I've never, but if you have i'm sure you've gotten screwed a bunch of times or still getting screwed so it's kinda the same thing.
  • N YO HOOD
    N YO HOOD Members Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    another ? who got his game from the bay
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

He's gonna see them comin and start runnin like

lIqqF.gif

excuse the football

i run that option left toss play in EA NCAA football all the time son
  • deathrowzorrow
    deathrowzorrow Members Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • purpngold
    purpngold Members Posts: 7,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    She looks like a grown ass woman! smash. Oh and she was born in august so she's still 16
  • Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She's actually talented. P. dropped some Jewels on the game. Say what you want about him as a rapper but he's a real hustler.

Anybody catch how he tried to put a spin on him making gangsta rap and using profanity again? A few years ago he was on that christian rap sh*t, even had a back & forth with 50 about it, but when he saw it wasn't profitable he reverted back to his old ways. Can't be mad at him though. He's always going where the money is. Not really feeling Alley Boy and Fat Trell though...
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ her name
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    P. Town wrote: »
    This is the only track I've heard from her

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwEkQQFFadY

She got a song right now that I hear everywhere called It's My Party.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqWCYPaVnf4

This kinda goes a lil bit