Tablets

2»

Comments

• kakihara
    kakihara Members Posts: 313 ✭✭
    I have an iPad. Use it mainly to apps and watch tv shows.
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nexus 7 is awesome
  • Ounceman
    Ounceman Members Posts: 6,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay I finally decided to cop the surface pro in spite of the complaints about battery life. And while that maybe my main issue with it (I can only get 4 hrs of usability). Everything else is top notch. In fact I'd go so far as to say every ios tablet, android tablet, and chromebook on the market are toys in comparison. This gives me the ability to run a full os which can download legacy applications like adobe PhotoShop, syntrillium. And I can also play game titles like left for dead and Skyrim without any problem. I find myself on it more than my desktop. Worth every penny
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    ? got the kindle and it's on point. mainly for books I'm not doing anything special tho. some apps games and movies. download my shows then copy & paste them and watch them on my bus ride into work

i still haven't seen why folks would pay so much for an ipad. they nice and all but the price is outrageous

So how is that kindle. Can you use a HDMI cable to plug into your tv with it?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    copped my moms one of those surface joint for mothers day im bought to dead her on that ? in a week or two that ? is dope
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? got the kindle and it's on point. mainly for books I'm not doing anything special tho. some apps games and movies. download my shows then copy & paste them and watch them on my bus ride into work

i still haven't seen why folks would pay so much for an ipad. they nice and all but the price is outrageous

i wanna know, too.
    i'm looking to get a kindle as well. just to read books tho. i'm not big on games or anything else. maybe watching a show, but mostly reading.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭

i wanna know, too.
    i'm looking to get a kindle as well. just to read books tho. i'm not big on games or anything else. maybe watching a show, but mostly reading.

I want to get one for movies as well, no game and I'm still a book in the hand type of dude.