Adrien Broner At The Breakfast Club

Options
_Goldie_
_Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator

Comments

• KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like AB a lot , but CTheGod was right and i been saying the samething...early success can blind you, he can either have a Floyd'ish Career or a Zab like career

dude hasn't even made that type of money yet and acts like he's a billionaire , i doubt he's even had a million dollar fight..maybe he has but i know he has yet to have a mega pay day, he's just not there yet but can be

he needs to work on his foot movement a lot more than he does, he stands to flat footed and he gonna run across a dude who can really thump and gonna catch hell, i want him to stay focus cuz he's entertaining but he does need to clean his game up ..cuz he not where he thinks he's at.
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like AB a lot , but CTheGod was right and i been saying the samething...early success can blind you, he can either have a Floyd'ish Career or a Zab like career

dude hasn't even made that type of money yet and acts like he's a billionaire , i doubt he's even had a million dollar fight..maybe he has but i know he has yet to have a mega pay day, he's just not there yet but can be

he needs to work on his foot movement a lot more than he does, he stands to flat footed and he gonna run across a dude who can really thump and gonna catch hell, i want him to stay focus cuz he's entertaining but he does need to clean his game up ..cuz he not where he thinks he's at.
    He had million dollars payday but cs your post.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AB is the future!
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How much is Broner worth?
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

5 mill
  • vince_vince
    vince_vince Members Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

he made $1.5 million in his fight last week
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? said he bringing a chopper to the ring.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    Although it wont happen i would like to see Floyd school this cat
  • B.BeST
    B.BeST Members Posts: 379 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he's very very very confident, which is a great thing when your doing all of the other things u need to do to remain on top of your game.....

now if he is slacking and not up to par work ethic wise he'll run into a mega payday doomsday that will haunt the young scrapper forever....
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    B.BeST wrote: »
    he's very very very confident, which is a great thing when your doing all of the other things u need to do to remain on top of your game.....

now if he is slacking and not up to par work ethic wise he'll run into a mega payday doomsday that will haunt the young scrapper forever....

140 lbs weight class and 147 have so many great fights to be made its incredible.
  • getchamoneyrigh
    getchamoneyrigh Members Posts: 506
    Options

Prolly -something. The way dude is carrying himself he better be the next Floyd because if he starts losing hes not gonna be able to pay his debts.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    B.BeST wrote: »

140 lbs weight class and 147 have so many great fights to be made its incredible.

• proud_babydaddy
    proud_babydaddy Members Posts: 361 ✭✭✭
    Options
    when you got power in every punch (both hands) and constantly stalking opponents, You can be flat footed. Word to them heavyweight Russians.
  • international
    international Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    when you got power in every punch (both hands) and constantly stalking opponents, You can be flat footed. Word to them heavyweight Russians.

The ? ? Not in this division homie...heavy weight division been finished ever since Tyson/Lewis and evander's day..
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol do you know who the other fighters are in the 140-147 division
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol Yeah, let's just forget that they also have the reach advantage, skill advantage, and boxing IQ advantage over all the guys they fight too. You have to be crazy to compare this dude to the Klitchkos.