Whats Busta Rhymes Best Album?

2»

Comments

• bkkbully
    bkkbully Members Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Extinction Level Event
    i remembered back in the day my boys and i were like 'damn if Mystikal & Busta Rhymes got a on a track together it'd be chaos'. and then ELE came out and it was exactly everything we thought it would be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysfvKRBnYz4
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anarchy
    ELE was dope but Anarchy was a great summer for me
  • kjrain12
    kjrain12 Members Posts: 165 ✭✭✭
    The Coming
    Anarchy sucked! The beats were atrocious.

I can't decide between ELE and the Coming, but I'm leaning towards the latter as the beats were better.
  • MorganFreemanKing
    MorganFreemanKing Members Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I brought up ELE in that albums of 98 thread and ? laughed...
  • Brayden206
    Brayden206 Members Posts: 90 ✭✭
    The Coming
    The Coming
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    The Big Bang
    I brought up ELE in that albums of 98 thread and ? laughed...

Cause they were prolly 6 yrs old
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Extinction Level Event
    He peaked with ELE and has never been the same since. All the subsequent albums fell short though Genesis had some jams on it at least.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Coming
    There's only five years left!
  • Stew
    The Big Bang
    Lets try to get one of these to 15. Nice comp
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    The Coming
    WORD UP to all the heads out there pushing THE COMING to the spot it deserve, THE COMING IS A CLASSIC ALBUM, and should receive the accolades that it deserve.

Lyrically Busta Rhymes haven't reached that level and the Original Line up of the Flipmode Squad with Busta Rhymes, Lord Have Mercy, The Last Boy Scout and SERIOUS is one of the most rhyme innovate crew in the 90's and the best FLIPMODE out of all Flipmodes but the 2nd Flipmode with Rah Digga and Baby Sham is dope but they aint ? with the 1st flipmode, the first flipmode, those ? was such on a different level then a lot of crews they all had their own rhyme style and just was on some other ? , LORD HAVE MERCY is my favorite out of the flipmode.

those ? didnt give a ? about the regular rhyme styles they flipped that ? ..

speaking of Serious it damn shame he left to early the ? was wicked, if nobody never heard Serious rhyme check this track out from Rampage Last Boy Scout album called "Flipmode Iz da Squad" Busta Rhymes, Lord Have Mercy, Serious, Spliff Star

Serious is the 2nd emcee rhyming, the ? is wicked

Rampage Flipmode Iz da Squad (Busta Rhymes, Lord Have Mercy, Serious, Lord Have Mercy, Spliff Star)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKTPfP8mEPA
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Coming
    All I know is out of the blue Busta must have decided he was going to stop playing a character BUT his best music came from that character. He still killed ? with all the colabbos and some solid work but nothing like those first three.
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Extinction Level Event
    I supported Busta all the way up until big bang....all this new ? he been doing i aint even halfway listened to it. refused to even download his ? ....and that comes from someone that was brought to hiphop by busta, regarded him as my favourite artist for so many years (knew he wasnt the best, but regardless was my favourite)

i voted E.L.E. a) ? its my favourite album of all time....not one skippable track or skit in my opinion and b) is an amalgamation of the greatness that is all his first 6 albums.....i wanna say 7 albums ? big bang had some tunes as well but you could tell he was on a different vibe then.

E.L.E. just encompassed everything that was Busta though
  • Stew
    The Big Bang
    bdbdbd wrote: »
    I supported Busta all the way up until big bang....all this new ? he been doing i aint even halfway listened to it. refused to even download his ? ....and that comes from someone that was brought to hiphop by busta, regarded him as my favourite artist for so many years (knew he wasnt the best, but regardless was my favourite)

i voted E.L.E. a) ? its my favourite album of all time....not one skippable track or skit in my opinion and b) is an amalgamation of the greatness that is all his first 6 albums.....i wanna say 7 albums ? big bang had some tunes as well but you could tell he was on a different vibe then.

This means u did or didnt like The Big Bang?
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Extinction Level Event
    bdbdbd wrote: »

This means u did or didnt like The Big Bang?

i liked it...it was a good album......just wasnt the Busta i was used to, and like i said by this time you could tell he was going in a different direction with his music...at the time not a bad thing but we all know what happened after this album
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Extinction Level Event
    Album was ahead of it's time. busta blacked the ? out on this whole album!! It still sounds fresh and not dated till this day.
    THREAD/
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Extinction Level Event
    Greatest skit of all time!!!! I used to make ? mad rewinding this ? over and over again. I'm bout to make a greatest skit thread.
    "Do you know how frivolous I am? I drive a hummer to the end of my driveway just to get the mail, and that's all I use it for"

"Do you know how rich I am? Do you know how much credit I got?"

"Donald Trump delivers my newspapers in the morning and I don't even tip him."

• Sweat jones
    Sweat jones Members Posts: 641 ✭✭✭
    Extinction Level Event
    Ele the skit with the white mum is stupid.

The production is cold too.

I wud say its a classic cos its was mega commercial but it was hard busta was spitting

When i come thro
    Hit you with the one two

CLASSIC
  • Weazel
    Weazel Members Posts: 3,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anarchy
    All dope as f*ck

But I chose Anarchy, it was like a bussa-buss update (minus big commercial hits)
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Extinction Level Event
    New York, Jersey, Philly, B-more, D.C
    Virginia, Atlanta, everybody rise!!! Cmon!
    N.C., L.A., Texas, Detroit, Chicago, Miami
    N.O., Cleveland, rise!!! Cmon!
    Denver, Boston, Nashville, Seattle, Albany
    Kansas city, everybody rise!!! Cmon!
    Buffalo, St. Louis, New Haven, Kentucky
    Oakland, Phoenix, Vegas, everybody rise!!! Cmon!