Ladies... A lil help needed

Options
bignorm
bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
2 serious questions:

1. What can a man do to make you feel extra special and appreciated?
Post an example or two of what has been done for you, or what you'd like to be done.

2. How can your man make you feel desired and special.
Post examples.

Been together for a while, and tryin to not keep going back to the same ol playbook.
For 1, there aint no anniversary or special date, imma do some out the blue ? .

BTW, don't give me no supersimp/extra doormat ? .
I know how it works, there is certain ? a ? can do that rings the
"whipped" "oh, I got this ? " "i'm the prize, not him, I can probably do better"
alarm that dries up the ? and makes yall wander the streets looking for a challenge.
I don't need that ? . Its a fine line, and you know it.

I want to brighten her day/week/month a little.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    great songs, love Kindred

Not sure what u are looking for but I think you answered it in some of the song lyrics. You already know after being with someone for awhile, life gets in the way and we take the relationship for granted.
    Answer in the lyrics for Woman First:
    So, so, so
    Much pressure to be my best
    Tryna juggle it all without a sign of stress
    But the look in your eyes say it's safe just
    To be myself with you
    Cuz you make me feel Honorable, Sexy,
    Confident, Funny
    Oh thank you baby I'm so glad you still see me

Listen to each other for a few minutes. Have a drink, leave ? at the door and reconnect.
    Undivided attention-no phones, tv, games, friends, work, whatever.

Whatever she needs to feel sexy, confident, less stressed, etc.- do it.

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aw I'm proud of you Norm.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Options
    It's the little things.

His actions, thoughtfulness, consistent sweetness and presence on the daily are what really make me melt.
    So many wait for this grand gesture when really all the little things ARE the grandest gesture.

1. Surprises! I for one adore them. It doesn't have to be major but as you said, something out of the blue, an unexpected rendezvous, her fav flowers or something she likes arriving at the workplace or home without warrant or expectation. It really doesn't need to be something tangible though. Just be there for her.

Cook a hot meal, pack it up along with some wine and chocolate covered strawberries (or what she likes) you two can feed to each other, take her by the lake for a romantic moonlit picnic.

If you have a beach closeby, take a late night walk, slow dance in the sand to some slow jams caressing her, cuddle up underneath the stars. Just be in the moment together.

Him showing up catching me off guard....

The more creative and simple>>>>>

2. What makes me feel super sexy?

"Stripped of all make up, no need for fancy clothes
    No cover ups, push ups
    With him, I dont have to put on a show
    He loves every freckle, every curve, every inch of my skin
    Fulfilling me entirely, taking all of me in
    He's real, he's honest, he's loving me for me."

Us being deeply in tune and connected does it for me. His openness and strong desire to constantly explore his Queen is everything.

Little reminders throughout the day showing his love and appreciation for me. His attention to detail, his thoughtfulness and never ending consideration of me, his sweetness had me at hello, his random love taps to the ? , surprise kisses to the back of the neck, those moments spent in complete silence and yet we are speaking volumes which words could never express. Us just being able to connect and have our "pillow talks" but also being able to just be in each others presence without saying a word, definitely makes me feel so comfortable and one with him.

I think for women, comfort within ourselves primarily is key but being comfortable with our man is what brings a lot of sexiness about. Once we feel really "at home" with you, the smallest things you do make us feel so good. That feeling he brings only makes me want to give and do for him.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    For me it's the little things that count....

Him showing up at my job for lunch... even on days when I feel I can't leave. He's packed a quick picnic lunch for us to go to the park across the street and just be together for an hour

When he sees something with butterflies or pin up girls on it and buys it for me ( those are the things I collect ) Nothing major just a small lil something. He also named a star after me.... which is something I always wanted a man to do.

I've come home to him there cooking dinner for me during trial time. ( we don't live together) Which is AMAZING cause I'm dog tired and have no desire to do anything once I'm off.

A couple of times he has had my brother pick up my son so we could have a WHOLE evening alone DURING the week. That doesn't always happen for us because of our schedules and kids etc.... He'll do things like draw a bath for me or rub my feet. We just chill and drink wine or whatever. Lights low and no cell phones. Just some us time.

He will take my car and have it detailed too

Flowers are nice as long as they are not a cliché bouquet or any type of carnation. I have this orchid he gave me at work that is beautiful.

I had an ex write a poem for me and frame it... cost little to nothing but it made me feel so good. You can also print out lyrics to a song and frame it.

You know your wife best .... you know what will make her smile too
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    i read that ALL wrong.

in fact, he needs to read this.
  • BlackCat
    BlackCat Members Posts: 824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kiss me on my neck..kisss me on my neck da da da
    Drink my tea and finish it