Charlamagne: Aubrey's(Drake) "No New Friends" is Female Talk...

Comments

• J.Clinton
    J.Clinton Members Posts: 413 ✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    He's right tho, but that's Drake's whole selling point. As I said before Drake is this era's Ja Rule, in most of his records he's talking to women that's why the singing ? is so crucial to the success of his records. He makes songs for insecure females who have "men problems" and masks them as anthems for men. And ? will chew this up b/c females love it and ? will follow what the females like. I ? with Charlamagne's interviews man, very observant and intuitive.

if ? is following females, or only listen to certain songs cuz "the ? like it"..then them ? is some suckas for real
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If Drake granted this Shirt Tales Racoon face looking ass lame ? ? an interview he would suck Drake ? . This ? a hoe.
  • J.Clinton
    J.Clinton Members Posts: 413 ✭✭✭
    Charlamagne be on point most of the time when he being interviewed by vlad.....but this ? hating like ? and playing stupid. He know what the "No New Friends" ? mean. He taking it way too literal, the saying really just means loyalty and trust more than the not meeting new people ? this ? running his mouth about.
  • afro thunder
    afro thunder Members Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone should photoshop Drake looking back at Charlemagne.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    He's right tho, but that's Drake's whole selling point. As I said before Drake is this era's Ja Rule, in most of his records he's talking to women that's why the singing ? is so crucial to the success of his records. He makes songs for insecure females who have "men problems" and masks them as anthems for men. And ? will chew this up b/c females love it and ? will follow what the females like. I ? with Charlamagne's interviews man, very observant and intuitive.

? u a real ? . delete my post and put me in jail foh
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kai_valya wrote: »
    what do y'all want from drake? i keep telling y'all, he's a half-jewish, canadian child star. what do y'all expect? if it's not cotton candy softness, then you're gonna be disappointed

Shots fired at Canada....eehh.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Talking about people and gossiping is some ? ? . But that's Charmaine's job. Still i always thought that song was strange cuz there is mostly new friends in the Video even though they been down for awhile.

• RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nex gin wrote: »
    what do y'all want from drake? i keep telling y'all, he's a half-jewish, canadian child star. what do y'all expect? if it's not cotton candy softness, then you're gonna be disappointed

Shots fired at Canada....eehh.

i love my country, but lets keep it real

ur from canada
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drake make some ? ? but some ? be it is what it is!
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If Drake granted this Shirt Tales Racoon face looking ass lame ? ? an interview he would suck Drake ? . This ? a hoe.

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cs I love Drake shout out Canada

• T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once upon a time this girl kept saying "no new friends"........Look at her now, no friends at all

• DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Charlamagne's gonna be screaming like the ? he is on September 17th. He gon be first in line to get a copy of Nothing Was The Same and get it signed by Drake.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    cs I love Drake shout out Canada

................................................................................................................................................................................da ?
  • Ear2DaSt
    Ear2DaSt Members Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Jabu_Rule
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    Talking about people and gossiping is some ? ? . But that's Charmaine's job. Still i always thought that song was strange cuz there is mostly new friends in the Video even though they been down for awhile.

ummm......didn't you just talk about and gossip about charlamagne?

smh, drake stans and their ? logic

How i'm a Drake stan for calling out Charmaine? I did crituque the Drake video without 4 minutes of feelings. Don't tell me you going to be the Drake anti-stan on some Tomp ? .
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drake's contribution to the song is dope though.
  • [Deleted User]
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    drake will die out in in 2 years.when a new ? do what he does better and less masculine we won't have to worry about this clown.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Theodis wrote: »

How i'm a Drake stan for calling out Charmaine? I did crituque the Drake video without 4 minutes of feelings. Don't tell me you going to be the Drake anti-stan on some Tomp ? .

nh @ this post.

yea kai... like drake... all the cool ? be doing it.

1780237-superhero.gif
  • [Deleted User]
    edited July 2013
  • Jabu_Rule

nh @ this post.

yea kai... like drake... all the cool ? be doing it.

1780237-superhero.gif

better than getting mad at a chick for being a Drake hater...

basically im calling you a ? , ? .

? ? , i gives no ? about Drake. I obviously take issue with Charlemagne which is why i thought it was strange that I'm being called a stan. But you go ahead and continue capeing for your boo..
  • [Deleted User]