Xbox 360 owners! I got a question.

Options
PILL_COSBY
PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
Have any of you had a problem with the Xbox live video since the last update? Do the Xbox webisode series take forever to load and stop half way sometimes? Like when you play a video does it stop and load constantly? I haven't watched a video on there for months because of this. The last update before the current one made like a 2-3 minute video load kinda slow too but it wasn't broken like this one. I remember before that it hardly ever loaded and just played perfectly. Everything else is working fine except the dash video player and the X box webisode series.

If this has happened to you how do you fix it? Or you can't fix it and this is the current updates fault?

Comments

• MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My Xbox been catching dust since last summer.
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options

ive always had a problem watchin xbox live videos. the buffering ? is in the way.
    Exactly when did it start though? For me it was the last update but that wasn't that bad. It just took longer to load than it should. This on is completely broken though. I just came from my boy house and he got like a super high speed connection. It worked on his but he told me that it was loading a tad bit slower than usual. So I'm thinking it's the update ? with ? .
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Live Video still down?
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Have never had this problem.

Maybe it's your Internet?
  • PILL_COSBY
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    Live Video still down?
    I can't ever remember it being down. But it's defiantly ? up since the current dash update.
    CJ wrote: »
    Have never had this problem.

Maybe it's your Internet?
    Do you got a super fast connection? If you do this doesn't apply to you I guess. I just tested this at my potnas house with super fast connection and ? is just loading a bit slower. My little brothers Live player ? up too. My connection is working fine bruh, read my post.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have no issues with it
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i have the same issue.. honestly tho i never watched videos on live... like u said it ws working fine a few months ago when those GTAV trailers were poppin', but i tried to watch that KI trailer and had to stop it and youtube it on my computer because the buffering was unbearable.
  • PILL_COSBY
    edited July 2013
    Options
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    i have the same issue.. honestly tho i never watched videos on live... like u said it ws working fine a few months ago when those GTAV trailers were poppin', but i tried to watch that KI trailer and had to stop it and youtube it on my computer because the buffering was unbearable.
    Yep it's definitely the update. I just checked gain and it really doesn't affect people with super fast internet. Us with normal D.S.L are affected though. My boy x box is modded and it doesn't have any problems. My boy with the high speed connection videos load a tad bit slower But it's not buffering like every 5 seconds. I just sent them a message about the wack ass cluttered new update. Y'all complain too, you see what happened with xbox 1 when we really voiced our opinion lol.