Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Lost count long time ago..
  • ricanprince
    ricanprince Members Posts: 1,869 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    how long are you guys able to hold on to them before they get to faded/stretched out or whatever
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    T/s has the pink and lavender tshirt game on lock
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    how long are you guys able to hold on to them before they get to faded/stretched out or whatever

i buy multiple of the same color so fading and ? takes longer
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    T/s has the pink and lavender tshirt game on lock

lol............
  • missiamtheshit
    missiamtheshit Members Posts: 949
    edited April 2010
    Options
    i didnt realize you guys count them
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    You mean white tees and black tees?? A ? load. I buy packs of stafford every couple weeks. Inexpensive but still good quality. And I got a couple armani v's.
  • ricanprince
    ricanprince Members Posts: 1,869 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    You mean white tees and black tees?? A ? load. I buy packs of stafford every couple weeks. Inexpensive but still good quality. And I got a couple armani v's.

it could grey, dark blue, red, you know the various colors that they have at like footlocker for like 5 for $25 or whatever
  • Mr.Audigier216
    Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    2...one white one black, but im bout to invest in the v-necks for the summer
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    it could grey, dark blue, red, you know the various colors that they have at like footlocker for like 5 for $25 or whatever

I used to ? with Footlocker and Finishline but I'm tellin you if you go to other stores the quality of the shirts are better and they don't fade as quick. Like Stafford, Gap, AA 50/50's.

I'm thinking about copping the Ralph Lauren Black Label v neck for when I'm trying to get fly.

Also the Polo pocket tees are fresh on some different ? .

727778_fpx.tif?bgc=255,255,255&wid=327&qlt=90,0&layer=comp&op_sharpen=0&resMode=bicub&op_usm=0.7,1.0,0.5,0&fmt=jpeg
  • spaceagepimpin
    spaceagepimpin Members Posts: 436
    edited May 2010
    Options
    not many.....mainly cuz i only like wearing a fresh tee......once its been worn, i give it to one of my babymamas for them to sleep in, or give them to my younger cuzins......thats jus an addiction i have, if im wearing a white tee, blacc tee, etc....if it aint fresh, before i reach my destination, im headed to the nearest store to get on.......been that way since 2001 bacc in high school.....whats so funny, the arab at the corner store by my house used to always say "where u get ur fresh t-shirts from man?".....now these muhfuccas sell t-shirts......seen a ? yesterday was like"give me a pacc of newports short box, put $15 on pump 3 & give my one of ur XXL blacc tee right there".....? was funny as hell to me