Are Oakley sunglasses hot in the african-american community

Options
ricanprince
ricanprince Members Posts: 1,869 ✭✭
edited May 2010 in Fashion Forward
I never hear any blacks speak about oakley shades being on point, but from what ive seen, they are great quality and they look good. I know i cant be the only black person into oakleys

Comments

• [Trillmatic]
    [Trillmatic] Members Posts: 3,531 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    I never hear any blacks speak about oakley shades being on point, but from what ive seen, they are great quality and they look good. I know i cant be the only black person into oakleys
    ? used to rock oaklys hard in the mid-late 90's.
    just cuz they not "in style" no more doesnt mean u cant wear em
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    they cool I guess i dont like em but whatever
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    Do I need new sunglasses for the summer? These are last years pair. I asked this question in some other thread but the thread died and nobody else posted in it after me.
    shades.jpg
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2010
    Options
    2 for $20 specials at the mall is whats hot. I will never pay more than that for some shades.
  • spaceagepimpin
    spaceagepimpin Members Posts: 436
    edited May 2010
    Options
    bacc in 2003.....i feel buddy on that 2 for $20......cuzin jus went & paid $150 for a pair of regular Raybans as we walkin out i stop @ the 2 for $20 booth & copped a pair that looked jus like em.....fucced up part bout cuz was he tried to take em bacc, but the store he got em from does not except refunds only exchanges, & those were the cheapest shades they had.....lmao......unless i hit the lottery for a few hundred mil, fucc those expensive ass shades