Ghostface Killah is better than Jay-Z

Options
124»

Comments

• mrclassick
    mrclassick Members Posts: 86
    edited December 2011
    Options
    This is how you can spot A clown, They just can't have A post supporting their favorite artist, NOOOOOOOOO, they have to bring in another artist to compare them to, But with A BIG ass slant tilted towards the artist they like, So when you see that type of thread,....Theres usually A CLOWN behind it!!!!!!!!
  • mrclassick
    mrclassick Members Posts: 86
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Just2C wrote: »
    lets not forget the ? ghost has asthma. How the ? is he rappin like that with asthma? thats greatness in itself.

I have Asthma and I Swim, Box & I run Track, Oh I guess I can't be great because I'm A regular dude.....I'll let you tell it
  • a-grave247
    a-grave247 Members Posts: 780 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    ghostface is dope but come on he's not better than jay.He's not even the best in the Wu.A lot of times he's not even cohesive and dosen't know what the ? he's said.Hell even ghost said Jay is best alive at some point.This place is losing creditability i swear....
  • mawkdawg
    mawkdawg Members Posts: 34
    edited December 2011
    Options
    I admit Jay is lyrical but for me I never been a fan. I have to relate to u to really feel ur music. When I listen to Jay its like alright ? I get it u got that much more money & cars than me plus ur that much richer OKAY. Some might say it's motivation but to me he just comes off as arrogant & elitist. As when I hear Ghost it's like damn I went thru that too homie u feel where I'm coming from.
  • Smo-King Locs
    Smo-King Locs Banned Users Posts: 3,380 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    pardon me i had 2 laff at that

jay-z-diamond-roc-sign2.jpg

GOAT
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    Most top tier rappers are better than Jay. Ghostface just happens to be one of them.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    ? while we at it

Juvenile, Master P, Lil Romeo>>>Jay Z
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2011
    Options
    King Drew wrote: »
    Most top tier rappers are better than Jay. Ghostface just happens to be one of them.

Cosign. People don't understand JayZ is the Lil Wayne of his generation. He's good, nowhere near the best, but people rate him much higher than he should be because he's forced on the public. The same way YM is on damn near every other song on the radio, was the same way Jay was around that time. They flood the radio and media with verse after verse and the fairweather fans run with it, ranking them way higher than what they should be.
  • Sweat jones
    Sweat jones Members Posts: 641 ✭✭✭
    Options
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is actually a fair argument

Ghost is the Wu and the Wu hold their own legend status as a group.

I think it's hard to just be viewed as solo within the Wu

? is the closest and most successful apart from the Wu brand
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is not the most successful apart from the Wu. RZA, Ghost, and Rae are much more successful.