This trayvon and Oscar grant situations got you looking at white people funny right?

2»

Comments

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These crackas runnin wild.
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah, not really. Kinda already knew what the response some white people was go to have when the Trayvon incident broke out. Weirdly enough, most of the ones I come in contact with irl actually want him to spend time in prison.

You really believe that ? ?
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Born looking at them funny
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    paul hate is the typical dominican ? who claims blackness at his own convenience. I don't take of his kind serious because their disingenuous.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't remember actually seeing a white person face to face until I was 15. I was instantly disgusted and have remained so
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zimmerman is not white.....smh
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wacc thread with all the hate on white ppl
    look im sorry we took ? over a few hundred yrs ago
    #donthatetheplayerhatethegame
  • Paul Hate.
    Paul Hate. Members Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »
    Zimmerman is not white.....smh

Most spics want him to do manslaughter at least..it's crackers supporting this ? .
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just cause whites tell you they think zimmerman was wrong dont mean they think zimmerman was wrong, they just wait till yo ? ass aint around or until they got a keyboard to type on to express themselves
  • NYETOPn
    NYETOPn Members Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, that's not the approach I take. I have zero tolerance for certain attitudes, though. And those attitudes, or views, aren't limited to Whites.
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    CracceR wrote: »
    wacc thread with all the hate on white ppl
    look im sorry we took ? over a few hundred yrs ago
    #donthatetheplayerhatethegame

Y'all ain't ? .

y'all had the resources.

y'all ain't faster, stronger, more durable than us.

Just had ships and advance ? over us.

Y'all were scared of negroes.

Now ?
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^lol the only "advancement" europeans had over us was guns

Stick to your coonnigger trolling ohhhla, youre not smart enough intellectual conversation
  • Paul Hate.
    Africans taught the Greeks and Muslims advanced math and astronomy.
  • Earl Lee Risor
    Earl Lee Risor Members Posts: 139 ✭✭✭
    ? ain't about black and white, it's about what he represents, the people who profile us, and tag us as criminals. I shouldn't have to think about what i'm going to wear when I wake up in the morning, my black hoodie ain't a muthafuckin gun. I dont care if zimmerman was asian, he's a subsidiary of the crackas that pull me over because i got on fitted when im drivin, or because i'm leanin and the ? can't see me. Or the people that call the police because I wanna sit in my car in front of my crib and listen to music before I go in the crib for the night. All the white people sayin it ain't about all that should step in our shoes. If you can't see the implications of ? like this slidin, then you're just as ignorant as the people who think zimmerman is innocent.
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    been looking at em funny for a long time now
  • kAjUn
    kAjUn Members Posts: 2,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Won't say funny but my antennas are up even more. I love how the white people that believes Trayvon deserves to be killed start off by saying "first let me start off by saying this is a tragedy but...."

Race with always be a issue and keep the country divided by the roots, wish a lot of them stop tip toeing around it.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most black people said Zimm would get off but didn't believe what they believed. They tricked their damn selves into believing in justice that didn't exist.

I live in South Carolina. A state in the south with the south in its name. That should tell you how I look at white people here.
  • Gucci Scott King
    Gucci Scott King Members Posts: 883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CheifThird wrote: »
    Nah, not really. Kinda already knew what the response some white people was go to have when the Trayvon incident broke out. Weirdly enough, most of the ones I come in contact with irl actually want him to spend time in prison.

You really believe that ? ?

I believe some of them.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its crazy, all the white people on this site acting brand ne
    Most black people said Zimm would get off but didn't believe what they believed. They tricked their damn selves into believing in justice that didn't exist.

I live in South Carolina. A state in the south with the south in its name. That should tell you how I look at white people here.

I knew he was getting off and still was upset that he did. Almost lost my job cause a peckawood couldnt relate to my frusteration.

• Paul Hate.
    ? is ? up...........
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Paul Hate. wrote: »
    Only one I agree with is the fullies being banned federally.
    note: this is not exactly what federal law in the US is.

...but to add on, you want to cosign BOUNTY HUNTERS getting them easily? whoa
    I was looking at them funny way before that. I was looking at them funny once I seen Rosewood for the first time.
    as a colleague of mine once said, "the problem with watching Rosewood is i usually end up wanting to smack the next white person i see, and sometimes it's an old lady"
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ziryab wrote: »

Stick to your coonnigger trolling ohhhla, youre not smart enough intellectual conversation

don't let that boy talkin to you like that @ohhhla, you a grown ass man aint you
  • ohhhla
    Ziryab wrote: »

And ships and many other things.

The White folks had advantage over us.

Which is why they rule the world not.
  • ohhhla
    Paul Hate. wrote: »
    Africans taught the Greeks and Muslims advanced math and astronomy.

You see posts like this makes me laugh.

Just because Blacks are the original humans doesn't mean they created everything.

But I say this I'm a ? , right?