How Old Were You The First Time You Experienced Actual Racism?

Comments

• Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was 12. In gym class cracka called me a ? cause I tackled him hard in football...kicked his ass for talkin ? ...
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    from wat i remember age 8, was playin ball wit a white kid in my neighberhood his dad rode past wit da salty bitter ? face nd told his son to neva hang out wit us again nd i neva seen him again, not even sure if he still stays around my way ? was crazy to me at da time
  • Africa United
    Africa United Members Posts: 148 ✭✭
    Came to Denmark from Africa when I was 12, so I was 13 years-old when I first experienced racism. I was walking around minding my business when a ? alcoholic compared my dark skin to a dog. Man that ? still burns my soul to this day.
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    from wat i remember age 8, was playin ball wit a white kid in my neighberhood his dad rode past wit da salty bitter ? face nd told his son to neva hang out wit us again nd i neva seen him again, not even sure if he still stays around my way ? was crazy to me at da time

glad i grew up in a all black neighborhood
    he dont need to tell nobody that story
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plap Star wrote: »
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

glad i grew up in a all black neighborhood

crazy thing is my neighborhood is majority black now but my hometown is still racist
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Plap Star wrote: »
    he dont need to tell nobody that story

lmao i dyin readin that ? . thought i was the only one who caught it
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    so cc poncho

i really get a "feelings" for not lettin somebody talk ? about me to my face?

Clicked it on accident while tryna scroll on mobile, I changed it tho. I'll even refrain from giving this post a feelings...
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    old white women still clutch purse on the train, its mad dumb considering the way i dress most of the time buttons ups and ? etc, idk must be the goatee , but about last year i walked my spanish friend to her crib because she had to go get something before we headed to mines so we can do this project, she came out telling me how her uncle went ranting and raving about how she had anigger out side his door etc etc i still went to her crib later on and i was chilling in his living room drinking his juice ? ? ain't say ?
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    when i was bout 12, black guy called me white devil
  • Busta Carmichael
    i didn't explain what happned to me in the op

i was at kindergarten and then all these kids wanna play hide and seek or whatever(don't remember what game)

all i remember was i was hyped up to play. Then this little girl gonna walk up to me and say "you can't play with us because you are black"

now note that im only like 3-4 around this time so i don't even much about race n ? . I was in chock and was like "but aren't we all same"

she was like "no my parents told me that your people are ? "

burned my soul.

then about a month later, the kindergarten teacher tried to force me to drink milk(i'm lactose intorelant and it was more severe back then, almost allergic)

however she forced that ? down in my mouth and said "drink this you little ? "

no ? . wasn't until i started school that i realized what racism was and that i had been done wrong.
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Younger than 10.
    CracceR wrote: »
    when i was bout 12, black guy called me white devil

he was wrong

youwas a young white devil then
  • bignorm

i was at kindergarten and then all these kids wanna play hide and seek or whatever(don't remember what game)

all i remember was i was hyped up to play. Then this little girl gonna walk up to me and say "you can't play with us because you are black"

now note that im only like 3-4 around this time so i don't even much about race n ? . I was in chock and was like "but aren't we all same"

burned my soul.

then about a month later, the kindergarten teacher tried to force me to drink milk(i'm lactose intorelant and it was more severe back then, almost allergic)

no ? . wasn't until i started school that i realized what racism was and that i had been done wrong.

So, she had you sitting there salty and gassy at the same damn time?
    Ether.
  • Busta Carmichael
    bignorm wrote: »

burned my soul.

Ether.

my ? go and cheat on your wife or something again
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    reapin505 wrote: »

Another time was when my homie came over when it was my dads birthday, and he called him a ? and called me and my mom ? lovers. My dad was mexican/hispanic but he didn't even admit that he was married to a woman that had black in her(my mom was hi yella). We were baking the bastard a cake and fixing a big ol supper too

damn that's sum extra foul ? .
  • bignorm
    bignorm wrote: »

burned my soul.

Ether.

my ? go and cheat on your wife or something again

You doin what ? do.......
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got picked last at a new gym

Was getn my j will on now these mfs wana pick me up bcuz im 6"3 with a j
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MazterChef wrote: »
    when I was in kindergarten I had a jheri curl. this little girl asked me how my hair got so juicy, and my teacher told the entire class it was probably fried chicken grease. Needless to say she was fired.

are you trolling bro? lol whos idea was it to put you in a jherri curl so young?

no not trolling my moms a beautician so when she first got started she was always eperimenting on us

• cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i dont remember
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kai_valya wrote: »
    i've never experienced overt racism like that, but i've gotten the whole "you're so smart, you sound so articulate" condescending ? . or i'd show up for a job interview or something and i'd see a look of surprise in their eyes when they realize i'm black

People think Black folks have one look
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ohhhla wrote: »
    14 was called a ? by white boy and whooped his ass.

I regret it because I got suspended for 2 weeks

I was so worried about what my black friends thought

you being called a ? or soft

? 's ? up bruh...

you're not a ? for worrying about what your friend's thought... you're a ?

this was an etherous post
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cracka ? posioned busta with that milk

Got dayum

I wouldnt blame you if you ? white women