What Kind of Business Would Want to Start or Already Own?

Options
Maximus Rex
Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2013 in The Social Lounge
Before the bottom fell out of it, I wanted to own a comic book shop. Thing is being a retail comic book store isn't very stable nor is it a good way to get rich.

Then (like most guys) I thought it would be cool to own a nudey bar. You get free drinks and since I would want to a "high end gentleman's club," I get some good and useful connections, however the reality of a owning a nudey bar set in. The vice squad would be on your ass because they would immediately think that it's a front for hoin'. You might get extorted by the local wiseguys. You have keep unsavory types away from your establishment and then there's the ? and the other employees. Yeah, you might be able to ? some of dancing girls, but by the very nature of business a nudey bar attracts some very scandalous and sleazy muthafuckas. Not only do you have worry about running the business, but you be on guard from muthafuckas that are trying to steal from you, be it the liquor or cash. It dawned on me that owning and running a nudey bar is too much like work. I would invest in one with somebody I trust implicitly, but I would want ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the day-to-day running of the business.

Then I thought up this bomb as idea for a business. It would be a combination coffee/cigar shop, but since you can't serve food and cigars in most places in America, that idea was deaded. However, I would seriously consider owning a cigar shop, (despite the ? up anti-smoking laws,) it of course have to be in the right city. The reason why I would a cigar shop is because being a proprietor of a cigar shop doesn't seem to be to labor intensive. From my view it seems all I would do is meet with cigar and cigar accessory manufacturers, place orders, pay the bills, and check the inventory. If I should ever become a multi-billionaire, I would buy the A's, the 9ers, , and the Warriors.

Comments