Black man not guilty of manslaughter in the death of a white teenager thanks to self-defense laws

Options

Comments

• StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    marley lion is not a real name
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    marley lion is not a real name

You don't know white people bruh...
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Matt- wrote: »
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    White people stole this country.

almost wiped out the natives

And enslaved africans

And are still enslaving them by giving them a ridicolous sentence for a small crime

You really think anyone gives a ? about a white teen getting shot?

yeah, they gave a ? about columbine.

And the Sandy Hook massacre as well, you had black folks crying tears and you had these same ? IC dudes, getting mad if there was any tiny hint of a joke. People were getting banned left and right and the masses were all for it. Don't let these negroes lie to you @matt

that was a grade school...the dude said nobody cares about a white teen getting shot. That's why i only referenced Columbine. Maybe some teens died at the movie theater shooting or the VT shooting but i didn't look it up. Alot of folks cared about Natalie Holloway too, although she didn't get shot. I really wish they'd find her body

? , they cared about a lot of teenagers dying. Don't let them lie to you Matt FIGHT BACK!
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You CAN'T be this clueless and naive. I ain't buying it.
  • NYETOPn
    NYETOPn Members Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This does, indeed, dispel the notion that a Black adult male vigilante could never confront and ? a White male teenager and walk away without being convicted with something.

It's doesn't reflect who is more likely to be convicted but that clearly wasn't your point, here:
    but it is completely related to idiots who think all black men get convicted of killing someone whenever there is a trial*

Surely there are more examples, @Matt ?
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options

And enslaved africans

And are still enslaving them by giving them a ridicolous sentence for a small crime

I'm talking about black people giving a ? .

And since this site is majority black, your thread was directed at us in counter argument to the zimmerman verdict. Am I right or correct?

are those my only choices to answer from?

Yes they are. ? my last statement

you are a grown man Matt. I know you're not stupid. Instead of making the world a better place and hope the best for these kids families, you are trying to make comparisons about who's death was worse.

I don't know in which way I can get you to see it from my point of view as to why black people are ? at the verdict and tired of being oppressed. Racism still exists at large. I used to move a lot when I was younger, so I lived almost everywhere in the world. And I can still tell you that black people are the most hated. You cannot compare white and black racism
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    "since logic and decency has failed me, I'll resort to arguing semantics" racist trolls...
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ziryab wrote: »
    Didn't know Trayvon was stealing cars.....!! Didn't know Zimmerman told him to "Freeze and wait til the cops get here" ..... ! Didn't know Trayvon charged at Zimmerman even in light of a gun drawn and police on the way....! Didn't know Zimmerman had witnesses to testify Trayvon was stealing cars

Didn't know Zimmerman lived in the then(idk about now) crime-ridden, crumbling area of Greece, Rochester NY....!

Didn't know Zimmerman took the stand and was unshaken by examination....!

wasn't gonna fall for the trolling but it seems (as usual) ? dont read. eh its tuesday morning and im doing laundry so im bored so why not. thx for puttin me on this case law tho

didn't know this had much to do with zimmerman. especially since it happened in 2009. I remember posting it, back then too but it must be too far back and got erased during the upgrade.
  • Star Nine
    Star Nine Members Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @matt- got you ? idiot wrapped around his finger. this thread in going to go platinum
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    well that changes everything

I just love me some profiling salty crackers now

Said no one ever
  • cobbland
    cobbland Members Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Matt how did this miss your vigilant eye?
    C9A091F3-DB57-40D2-BAAD-3402F97C26D9-34346-00000FB786EC388F_zps7b3eb13c.jpg

What prevented Marley Lion's family from starting a petition on change.org?

Or sending tweets about this case to people who should care deeply about them like: Bill O'Reilly, Geraldo Rivera, Ted Nugent, Sean Hannity, Vince Vaughn, or Stacy Dash.

• d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    I'm sure no one said "all" black men are convicted.
    C'mon now.

Also, they took it to trial like they should have.
  • Star Nine
    Options
    this is matt right now

tumblr_mdymdePn8K1rkui3po1_400.gif
  • Matt-
    Options

And enslaved africans

And since this site is majority black, your thread was directed at us in counter argument to the zimmerman verdict. Am I right or correct?

you are a grown man Matt. I know you're not stupid. Instead of making the world a better place and hope the best for these kids families, you are trying to make comparisons about who's death was worse.

I don't know in which way I can get you to see it from my point of view as to why black people are ? at the verdict and tired of being oppressed. Racism still exists at large. I used to move a lot when I was younger, so I lived almost everywhere in the world. And I can still tell you that black people are the most hated. You cannot compare white and black racism

i'm not concerned with other trials.

why aren't you pleased with this one, as it relates to the thread?
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options
    How would you feel if Africans came to your country where there was 99% white people and colonized you. Made you take on their religion and then prohibited you from sharing bathrooms, restaurants, classrooms etc

And then we would enslave you and force you to work for 400 years for free. We would ? your wife, burn your babies and lynch you. You don't have the right to vote or win in a trial. You don't even get a free trial.

And then we would go to your continent and salvage your history so that you would not know anything about your past. And steal your history and claim its ours

And leave the continent in ruins and poverty.

And while this is happening you cant do nothing but smile and move on while still being seen as a threat to society because we painted you in that light so you wouldn't prosper.

Now would you care much for me?
  • DOC H0LL!DAY
    DOC H0LL!DAY Members Posts: 1,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Matt- Licks freckles off white men's backs.
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that ? was arrested & charged tho

The only reason Trayvon story got so big was because George was never arrested & charged, & Trayvon's dad, a master mason, used his connections to have the story publicized so pressure would be put on having George arrested
  • Matt-
    Options
    that ? was arrested & charged tho

The only reason Trayvon story got so big was because George was never arrested & charged, & Trayvon's dad, a master mason, used his connections to have the story publicized so pressure would be put on having George arrested

oh aight. mods yall can delete this thread now.
  • Matt-
    Options
    How would you feel if Africans came to your country where there was 99% white people and colonized you. Made you take on their religion and then prohibited you from sharing bathrooms, restaurants, classrooms etc

And then we would enslave you and force you to work for 400 years for free. We would ? your wife, burn your babies and lynch you. You don't have the right to vote or win in a trial. You don't even get a free trial.

And then we would go to your continent and salvage your history so that you would not know anything about your past. And steal your history and claim its ours

And leave the continent in ruins and poverty.

And while this is happening you cant do nothing but smile and move on while still being seen as a threat to society because we painted you in that light so you wouldn't prosper.

Now would you care much for me?

how would you feel if that happened to you?
  • Matt-
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    white boy gets shot for stealing cars

Black boy gets shot for stealing air aka breathing

Gotta love white privledge

neither warrent being shot to death tho. thats the point. white or black, you don't deserve to die for breathing or for trying to evade a man with a gun after breaking in a car.
  • Busta Carmichael
    Options

And enslaved africans

i'm not concerned with other trials.

why aren't you pleased with this one, as it relates to the thread?

I'm not pleased with death!

Nor am I pleased with somebody taking a life and getting away with it.

The mentality you have is the same one that could enslave people with no remorse
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Matt been dragging the bottom of the Internet to find a similar story since the verdict broke n ? been mad

Typical white...let me find one story like yours to prove yo u racism doesn't exist

Did the cops only agree to arrest him for months after public pressure?
  • Star Nine
    Options
    cant you ? see the bigger picture? white people like Matt wants to see you idiots get all emotional and do stupid ? . Black people need to let this case go