Black man not guilty of manslaughter in the death of a white teenager thanks to self-defense laws

Comments

• Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    its really kinda sad that anyone who feels slighted by the law can't take some solace in knowing that it doesn't ALWAYS work against you. The media, the ic, your parents mom, or even your own life experiences can jade your sense of reality and what else is going on. I remember reading a story a while back about a black man getting arrested for ? a horse, on several occasions. And it kinda made me proud to know that its not only white people into that stuff, b/c thats what the perception always was. I thought that some folks would appreciate the realization that not everybody is out to get you and the game is not always rigged. you can ? and walk free. you can ? white people and go free.
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Matt- wrote: »
    haute wrote: »
    white boy gets shot for stealing cars

Black boy gets shot for stealing air aka breathing

Gotta love white privledge

neither warrent being shot to death tho. thats the point. white or black, you don't deserve to die for breathing or for trying to evade a man with a gun after breaking in a car.

no ?

Do you think people are protesting because of a shooting

Or because the shooting was result of people profiling black men

In this case at least the kid was doing something wrong

What was Trayvon doing?
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Halfabrick wrote: »
    cant you ? see the bigger picture? white people like Matt wants to see you idiots get all emotional and do stupid ? . Black people need to let this case go

Word...let's forget about this case bc white people want us to
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "whites don't get 'emotional' about this case"

They have no reason to

People aren't accusing them of crimes the minute they step outside
  • Matt-
    Copper wrote: »
    Matt been dragging the bottom of the Internet to find a similar story since the verdict broke n ? been mad

Typical white...let me find one story like yours to prove yo u racism doesn't exist

Did the cops only agree to arrest him for months after public pressure?

he was arrested right after the shooting. Charged with murder. That charge was dropped and replaced with manslaughter. he was given a trial and found to be not guilty.
  • Copper
    Matt: laws doesn't work against you people bc 100% of black people don't get convicted...
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    How would you feel if Africans came to your country where there was 99% white people and colonized you. Made you take on their religion and then prohibited you from sharing bathrooms, restaurants, classrooms etc

And then we would enslave you and force you to work for 400 years for free. We would ? your wife, burn your babies and lynch you. You don't have the right to vote or win in a trial. You don't even get a free trial.

And then we would go to your continent and salvage your history so that you would not know anything about your past. And steal your history and claim its ours

And leave the continent in ruins and poverty.

And while this is happening you cant do nothing but smile and move on while still being seen as a threat to society because we painted you in that light so you wouldn't prosper.

Now would you care much for me?

how would you feel if that happened to you?

You don't know ? about me. I wouldn't been saying half of that ? if I didn't experience it or didn't have family in it.

I'm not putting my life story out there. But I can assure you that I've lived a more discriminating life than you.
  • Matt-

neither warrent being shot to death tho. thats the point. white or black, you don't deserve to die for breathing or for trying to evade a man with a gun after breaking in a car.

no ?

Do you think people are protesting because of a shooting

Or because the shooting was result of people profiling black men

In this case at least the kid was doing something wrong

What was Trayvon doing?

i dont think that either person was doing something that warrants being shot to death. based on the trial, this kid here was confronted about doing something wrong, then did something even more wrong to cause the shooter to fear for his life. Martin was doing nothing wrong and this something wrong that caused the shooter to fear for his life. People are protesting b/c of various reasons.
  • gorilla
    gorilla Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Justice was served. What's the problem?
  • Copper
    Copper wrote: »
    Matt been dragging the bottom of the Internet to find a similar story since the verdict broke n ? been mad

Typical white...let me find one story like yours to prove yo u racism doesn't exist

Did the cops only agree to arrest him for months after public pressure?

he was arrested right after the shooting. Charged with murder. That charge was dropped and replaced with manslaughter. he was given a trial and found to be not guilty.

The first line is unlike Zimmerman case which was the catalyst for the case becoming national
  • Busta Carmichael
    its really kinda sad that anyone who feels slighted by the law can't take some solace in knowing that it doesn't ALWAYS work against you. The media, the ic, your parents mom, or even your own life experiences can jade your sense of reality and what else is going on. I remember reading a story a while back about a black man getting arrested for ? a horse, on several occasions. And it kinda made me proud to know that its not only white people into that stuff, b/c thats what the perception always was. I thought that some folks would appreciate the realization that not everybody is out to get you and the game is not always rigged. you can ? and walk free. you can ? white people and go free.

lol stopped reading there. Close this thread.

Troll
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Matt how did this miss your vigilant eye?
    C9A091F3-DB57-40D2-BAAD-3402F97C26D9-34346-00000FB786EC388F_zps7b3eb13c.jpg

What kinda lazy ass trolling is this? Took 2 minutes to look up the case. All four of the men who were involved in Lion's death were charged with murder and sent to jail. He got his justice.
  • gorilla
    lmao at whites claiming injustice

• Matt-
    gorilla wrote: »

this was justice tho
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭

What happened to Marley Lions killer?
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭

Damn I thought a fight happened
  • gorilla
    gorilla wrote: »

this was justice tho

I'm talking about all these sorry ass "what's the difference" memes
  • Copper
    Mods lock this ? ?
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bob Marley + Snoop Lion?
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maalik wrote: »

What kinda lazy ass trolling is this? Took 2 minutes to look up the case. All four of the men who were involved in Lion's death were charged with murder and sent to jail. He got his justice.

I know, it's ? .
  • Matt-
    i think this thread should be locked. the point of it wasn't to spark a debate about trayvon martin, it was just to make people aware of some things that don't get media coverage, things that against what the media has told you, this was made to rekindle a love i have of watching people react. i feel like i'm at the zoo. thank you for you time.
  • Busta Carmichael
    i think this thread should be locked. the point of it wasn't to spark a debate about trayvon martin, it was just to make people aware of some things that don't get media coverage, things that against what the media has told you, this was made to rekindle a love i have of watching people react. i feel like i'm at the zoo. thank you for you time.

Nah ? you cracka

Thank you for your time
  • Matt-

Nah ? you cracka

Thank you for your time

ku-xlarge.gif
  • Copper
    Mods lock this ? ?

Thanks for the enlightenment hannity
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ziryab wrote: »
    Didn't know Trayvon was stealing cars.....!! Didn't know Zimmerman told him to "Freeze and wait til the cops get here" ..... ! Didn't know Trayvon charged at Zimmerman even in light of a gun drawn and police on the way....! Didn't know Zimmerman had witnesses to testify Trayvon was stealing cars

Didn't know Zimmerman lived in the then(idk about now) crime-ridden, crumbling area of Greece, Rochester NY....!

Didn't know Zimmerman took the stand and was unshaken by examination....!

wasn't gonna fall for the trolling but it seems (as usual) ? dont read. eh its tuesday morning and im doing laundry so im bored so why not. thx for puttin me on this case law tho
    that ? was arrested & charged tho

The only reason Trayvon story got so big was because George was never arrested & charged, & Trayvon's dad, a master mason, used his connections to have the story publicized so pressure would be put on having George arrested