Has ‘Caucasian’ Lost Its Meaning?

Options
2»

Comments

• young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I read that book.. another good one to check out is the invention of the jewish people.
  • indyman87
    indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't see what difference it makes. According to Black Roots Science after the white races was created some of them regressed into Neanderthals and lived near the Caucasian Mountains and that was where their name came from. Also Europe sits on the Asian continent. So, consequently the term Caucasians simply means a type of Asian. The Honorable Elijah Muhammad describes us as Asiatic probably because we as direct descendants of Yahweh and the Elohim was also born on the Greek island of Patmos.
  • young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    indyman87 wrote: »
    I don't see what difference it makes. According to Black Roots Science after the white races was created some of them regressed into Neanderthals and lived near the Caucasian Mountains and that was where their name came from. Also Europe sits on the Asian continent. So, consequently the term Caucasians simply means a type of Asian. The Honorable Elijah Muhammad describes us as Asiatic probably because we as direct descendants of Yahweh and the Elohim was also born on the Greek island of Patmos.

from what I've read Elijah Muhammad described us as "Asiatic" because according to him at one time the entire planet was one continent called Asia.. and the so-called black man being the original man on this planet had populated each corner of this single continent.
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Crepy-ass-? >>>>>>>

Shortly thereafter (in 1929) Noble Drew prophesied the hour of his death. He was "taken for questioning" by the Chicago Police, brutally beaten, and died soon after his release.

After this, the Moorish Science Temple began to split into sects or factions, one headed by Noble Drew's chauffeur another by Elijah Muhammed, who abandoned his Moorish Science origins and taught a pseudo-science of race hatred disguised as the "Nation of Islam". Until Elijah's death, many Moors expected him to recant.

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crepy-ass-? >>>>>>>
    pralims wrote: »
    no...caucasian has alot of meanings

lets see....

cumdrop
    kebler
    toenail clippin
    mayo twin
    birdshit
    foamy
    wonder bread
    cave dweller
    snowflake
    vanilla ?
    pink toes

i have more but i have work to do

lmfao @ birdshit and vanilla ? .
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If u look white, you're white to me.

Tough break for Pico
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • indyman87
    indyman87 Members Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bambu wrote: »

Shortly thereafter (in 1929) Noble Drew prophesied the hour of his death. He was "taken for questioning" by the Chicago Police, brutally beaten, and died soon after his release.

After this, the Moorish Science Temple began to split into sects or factions, one headed by Noble Drew's chauffeur another by Elijah Muhammed, who abandoned his Moorish Science origins and taught a pseudo-science of race hatred disguised as the "Nation of Islam". Until Elijah's death, many Moors expected him to recant.

Yeah I knew I was probably wrong about the THEM definition of Asiatic that's why I said probably. Black Roots Science is separate from THEM btw.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RodrigueZz wrote: »
    If u look white, you're white to me.

Tough break for Pico
    pico doesn't look white tho. she looks like a light skin "high yella" black girl in all her pics

• bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crepy-ass-? >>>>>>>
    bambu wrote: »

Yeah I knew I was probably wrong about the THEM definition of Asiatic that's why I said probably. Black Roots Science is separate from THEM btw.

I think BRS is eerily similar to the NOI...................

Pseudo-science & race hatred.............