Suikoden II listing on Amazon for $129-$700

Options
Rock_Well
Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2013 in IllGaming
61AKsgTItfL._SY300_.jpg

original.png
The cheapest listing is $129 for a used copy, disk only. Most likely ? condition. Highest list for disk only I saw for like $195. Supposedly near mint.
Factory sealed listing for $699.
Good condition copies with case and manual listing for $199-$273.

USOoz.png

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/ol/B00001X50L/ref=mw_dp_olp

I still have my copy from 8th grade. I win. Hurt feelings? :)

Comments

• Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn I wish I still had it. I sold this game like 10 years ago.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, my brother and I had every game in the Suikoden series. I need to tell him to look and see if he can still find them.
  • Rock_Well
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »

glad I graduated from the trading-in phase...once i started making enough bread to never have to trade-in any game i once bought. Now i just collect. Working on my vintage ps1 titles, i got some good stuff too.
  • Broddie
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Rock Well wrote: »

glad I graduated from the trading-in phase...once i started making enough bread to never have to trade-in any game i once bought. Now i just collect. Working on my vintage ps1 titles, i got some good stuff too.

Nah I never traded it in. I haven't traded a game since the 16 bit era. I actually sold it off for like $90 on Ebay. But that ? is nothing compared to $300 or $700 for the same game. I only have a handful of PSX titles that I never sold. I guess the original first week release Final Fantasy VII, Parasite Eve II and Final Fantasy Anthology w/soundtrack disc are probably the rarest games I have left in there.

• Rock_Well
    Options
    Damn, my brother and I had every game in the Suikoden series. I need to tell him to look and see if he can still find them.

Its really a dope series. I played all except suikoden III, tactics, and the one on DS. Suikoden II command the highest price of all the releases. I hope it don't go to PSN like part 1. And im still waiting on a suikoden 6 *fingers crossed*
  • Rock_Well
    Options

Nah I never traded it in. I haven't traded a game since the 16 bit era. I actually sold it off for like $90 on Ebay. But that ? is nothing compared to $300 or $700 for the same game. I only have a handful of PSX titles that I never sold. I guess the original first week release Final Fantasy VII, Parasite Eve II and Final Fantasy Anthology w/soundtrack disc are probably the rarest games I have left in there.

ah dang...the black label FFVII aint super rare status yet but it look like its heading there...im trying to find one myself. I think right now FFIIV black labels in good condition can sell for bout 50-80.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

My ? traded in FF7, GOW1, MGS3 and Xenogears. SMH.
    :(
  • Broddie
    Options

Don't worry bruh I was dumb enough to sell the bolded too :(
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    I still own my copy
    IMG_20130719_154305.jpg
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I still don't understand why won't put this game on PSN especially considering the first game has been on PSN for years?
  • Rock_Well
    Options
    I still don't understand why won't put this game on PSN especially considering the first game has been on PSN for years?

Ionnno but
    if they do put it on PSN its a chance the original ps1 versions will drop in value
  • Miltown Marauder
    Miltown Marauder Members Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I still got mines.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Theodis wrote: »
    your best bet is flea market shopping and goodwill's...

aint no shame in rummaging....

folks get rid of some of the coolest most sought after ? just cause they can't "fix" some ? ...

heed my words... dont be too proud if you call yourself a collector. aint nothing sacred.

Or local mom and pop shops
  • Rock_Well
    Options
    ? shops in some cases too