Is the "white" man's ? Lucifer?

Options
13»

Comments

• soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Christianity is full of plagerized and misrepresented ideas, events, and allagories. Their concept of Lucifer is one of those misunderstood concepts. Christianity is "their" religion and you should leave it at that.
    RodrigueZz wrote: »
    Yes.

I know little about satanism, but from what I do know about it, it preaches selfishness. It consists of negative rights rather than positive rights and this is exactly the ideology we see from powerful white people.

false
  • WYRM
    WYRM Members Posts: 993 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Christianity is full of plagerized and misrepresented ideas, events, and allagories. Their concept of Lucifer is one of those misunderstood concepts. Christianity is "their" religion and you should leave it at that.
    Yes.

I know little about satanism, but from what I do know about it, it preaches selfishness. It consists of negative rights rather than positive rights and this is exactly the ideology we see from powerful white people.

false

Satanism is just as diverse as any religion and their views of morality and "? " just as diverse. Some do revel in acts of defiance (particularly the 7 deadly sins and commandments) towards "? ", they generally follow Anton LeVey philosophy. Also they are the ones most portrait in the media and film. Some are confused with atheists, theists and even confused Christians "Luciferians", though that's another story in it's self.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes.

false

I based my thinking on this:
    The Eleven Satanic Rules of the Earth

by Anton Szandor LaVey ©1967

1. Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.

2. Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.

3. When in another’s lair, show him respect or else do not go there.

4. If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.

5. Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.

6. Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.

7. Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.

8. Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.

9. Do not harm little children.

10. Do not ? non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.

11. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.

No real positive rights, all negatives.
  • WYRM
    Options
    Yes.

false

I based my thinking on this:
    The Eleven Satanic Rules of the Earth

by Anton Szandor LaVey ©1967

1. Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.

2. Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.

3. When in another’s lair, show him respect or else do not go there.

4. If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.

5. Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.

6. Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.

7. Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success, you will lose all you have obtained.

8. Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.

9. Do not harm little children.

10. Do not ? non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.

11. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.

No real positive rights, all negatives.

Look at it like Christianity, there are many denominations and LaVey's "Satanic Bible" does not encompass the entirety of said religion. There are also many who mistake, as I said above, Luciferians among others. La Vey is a joke to be honest, he just wanted some excuse to have ? and be a hedonist in general. "Satanism" using the broad group of sect and denominations, not as many splinter groups as Christianity. Also La Vey's Satanism has no real esoteric value and imo is total bunk. Trust me dude anyone really into this religion think of La Vey as a total joke. Now I am not saying your wrong either but you quote Le Vey's "bible" when the fact is true Satanist have no bible nor want to be constrained by one.

La Vey's Satanism does dominate the religion and in saying that, I agree it resonates the "White Man's" agenda as perceived by the public "who really knows what the white man's agenda truly is?" it may be more diabolical than we could ever dream. In closing Lucifer and Satan are not one in the same as some think, this is a lie that Christianity has manipulated to bunch believers of Lucifer, Satan, Pagan Gods, eastern thought in general. Not all practice "Magick" either.
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Christianity is too divisive. It's like they are saying you are either with me or not without even knowing what they are with. How do you know Jesus died for your sins? There is no proof of eternal life or any of the other promises made in the bible
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    You gave me a wack but where is your proof that Jesus really died for your sins. Where are the people telling stories of how eternal life is? I have always felt that people praise Jesus for selfish reasons. He supposedly did something for them now you people praise him and make religions after his name. The crazy thing is there is no proof of this. Like if Jesus really found a way to beat death why didn't he just teach it to everyone else? ? is hardly the big story of the bible it becomes Jesus.
  • WYRM
    Options
    GSonII wrote: »
    You gave me a wack but where is your proof that Jesus really died for your sins. Where are the people telling stories of how eternal life is? I have always felt that people praise Jesus for selfish reasons. He supposedly did something for them now you people praise him and make religions after his name. The crazy thing is there is no proof of this. Like if Jesus really found a way to beat death why didn't he just teach it to everyone else? ? is hardly the big story of the bible it becomes Jesus.

I will only add, where is "the book of jesus"? We only have the perspective of 4 "gospels" disciples. I ain't hating on Christianity, just always wondered if he was a prophet, rabbi and teacher, he was literate I am sure. Was there a book in the Nag Hammadi discovery the religious world just doesn't want the lay members to know? Since many of the books were apparently gnostic-Christian in nature, yes heretical literature.

Damn, now I got to head to the conspiracy theories I think are true.