Yo Arcade, If you have to play with Miami on NBA 2K13 then yo ass can't play

Options
T. Sanford
T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
I played my brother & nephew yesterday in 2K13. I ball with Chicago, my brother always ball with the Clippers & my nephew play with the Heat.......we updated the rosters

First game, My nephew played his daddy & beat him by 20 points

Second game, He played me but I switch up my team to the Lakers because I know Miami is toilet paper in the paint. So I was abusing him with Dwight Howard in the post. I won by 3 points

Third game, I played my brother & beat him with Chicago

Fourth game, I'm ? ass nephew beat me with Miami. These ? had Mario Chalmers shooting contested threes like this ? 1996 Tim Hardaway or some shss. he beat me by nine

Then I came to the realization, Miami is 1st in offense & 2nd in defense. He was doing less on the controllers because he had a overall dominant team. Him & my brother got in a dispute because my nephew said "he beat him". but I'm like "dawg, you supposed to thrash yo daddy with the Heat, ? you got the best player & the best team on both sides of the ball on the game, what is you talking about".

& this thread applies to any team on a game, if you gotta depend on the best team then put the controller down because you really cannot play

Comments

• kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you can't beat the heat then you ads. Stop crying..
  • deemula420
    deemula420 Members Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I beat the heat with the clippers all the time. But Co-sign Miami is way overrated and will be on next years 2 seeing as how Lebron gone have his own signature skill in all smh
  • T. Sanford
    Options
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    If you can't beat the heat then you ads. Stop crying..

Did you read the full post or you just read the the thread title. I beat already beat them ? with the Lakers. This is a RNA (Real ? Announcement). If you have to play with a perfect team then you cannot play..........period.

Besides, he plays it everyday. I haven't played my shss since the All-star break
  • kanggoodie
    Options
    i read the post.. if you beat him what was ur point in making the thread.. thats common sense that if you can only win with the heat u trash.. but at the same time you cant knock certain people that wants to play with them, because bandwagon or not, that may be their favorite team... on a side note, there will be alot of ? riding of the rockets this year too. smh
  • T. Sanford
    Options
    i read the post.. if you beat him what was ur point in making the thread.. thats common sense that if you can only win with the heat u trash.. but at the same time you cant knock certain people that wants to play with them, because bandwagon or not, that may be their favorite team... on a side note, there will be alot of ? riding of the rockets this year too. smh

I know this dude name Ear (probably the best player in Chatt on NBA 2K). He play with Miami & everybody say he is hard to beat. He even beat me once but one of my home boys said he beat him several times. But I use to ? my home boy when I play him in 2K.

• Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    I run with Brooklyn so eh...
  • dogfromduckhunt
    dogfromduckhunt Members Posts: 694 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    I played my brother & nephew yesterday in 2K13. I ball with Chicago, my brother always ball with the Clippers & my nephew play with the Heat.......we updated the rosters

First game, My nephew played his daddy & beat him by 20 points

Second game, He played me but I switch up my team to the Lakers because I know Miami is toilet paper in the paint. So I was abusing him with Dwight Howard in the post. I won by 3 points

6qXps.gif

Losing to the nephew wouldve hurt that bad huh?
  • T. Sanford
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Hell yea, losing hurts................period

I ain't Nas, I don't take losing too kindly
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yo son i know a ? on my friends list who use jordan,, all the time
    ? will had 85 points with jordan, 7 with the team

that ? swear he cold, im like ? u got jordan,not even lebron can stop him

i played that ? with gp n kemp n whooped that ? ass so bad he subbed jordan out
  • RichPorterOfTheIC
    RichPorterOfTheIC Members Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If you can't beat the 98 % of people that misuse the Miami heat on NBA 2k then you can't ball
  • T. Sanford
    Options
    If you can't beat the 98 % of people that misuse the Miami heat on NBA 2k then you can't ball

True because ? will only try to score with Lebron since he the best player on the game but if a ? know how to use em then it's a beast session. Imagine the mid 2000 Suns with top 2 defense also
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Not true. There's a lot of people who are good, who will pick the Heat, Thunder etc. I know it's not common, since regular people are brainwashed into thinking because you're good you can't pick the best teams or they try to prove ? ... but some people (like myself) overstand that logic and will use the best team and blow you out by 30 with no ? given.
  • Got Em Shook
    Got Em Shook Members Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You just gotta adjust your game when you play against the Heat, Thunder, Lakers or whoever...its not that hard b
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    real skill dont need the heat they can win with any team but the heat like the old pats were over powered.
  • T. Sanford
    Options
    real skill dont need the heat they can win with any team but the heat like the old pats were over powered.

This ^^^^^^

Playing with the Heat is like having a modded controller & any ? that's saying they'll body their team with the Heat, ? if you are good then you are suppose to. Them ? rank 1st in offense, 2nd in defense. Now you tell me what team will be able to match that on both sides of the ball on the game? You might as well get a retro team like the 96' Bulls.

Most ? hide their skills behind Miami when I play them because they'll have to put in less effort with them to win
  • T. Sanford
    Options
    You just gotta adjust your game when you play against the Heat, Thunder, Lakers or whoever...its not that hard b

Oh yea, I adjust my shss the first game when I played with LA. I punished Miami bigs with Dwight & Gasol in the first 2 quarters & turned Lebron into a shooter (I single out his drive game).
  • kanggoodie
    Options
    all you have to do is pick any team with big men down low and run 1-3-1 .. cuz nobody i know besides myself actually shoots with lebron ..... i usually match up the knicks against the heat, or the thunder.. KD is way more cheese than lebron on 2k13
  • yroholla
    yroholla Members Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I disagree.....I think its about how u play as opposed to who u play with....I picked Miami for years...the last 3 years have been a lil annoying for obvious reasons so a lot of ppl baxk out or quit early....understandable...but I think if ucan mix up ur scoring between PIP and midrange and play ONBALL defense I respect that more than anything regardless of who u play with
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    yroholla wrote: »
    I disagree.....I think its about how u play as opposed to who u play with....I picked Miami for years...the last 3 years have been a lil annoying for obvious reasons so a lot of ppl baxk out or quit early....understandable...but I think if ucan mix up ur scoring between PIP and midrange and play ONBALL defense I respect that more than anything regardless of who u play with

Cosign. If you're good, you're good. I just don't like losing ever, so I always pick the best teams, but that doesn't mean I'm not good.
  • T. Sanford
    Options
    all you have to do is pick any team with big men down low and run 1-3-1 .. cuz nobody i know besides myself actually shoots with lebron ..... i usually match up the knicks against the heat, or the thunder.. KD is way more cheese than lebron on 2k13

@bolded, I ran that in the LA game vs my nephew. Then he put Lebron at power forward, I punished Lebron with Gasol in the paint
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2k14 go be cheesers and noobs
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    I havent played with miami in 3 years..

? forced me to get good with the raptors,grizzlies, and nets

And I still make ? quit
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    These ? had Mario Chalmers shooting contested threes like this ? 1996 Tim Hardaway or some shss. he beat me by nine

Rio The GOAT AKA Rio Hardaway