The Re-niggerizing of the black professional class.......

13»

Comments

• young_reezy
    young_reezy Members Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm with this ? , yo..........
    he just tellin yall dumb ? to not take the blue pill they tryna feed ya ass. one brotha stands up and calls it like it is and you got ? ass ? coming outta left field like "nah that aint true...boss is good to us" ? outta here.
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think West makes some good points, but honestly I think his stance is undercut by the fact that he has had it in for Obama from the start. People like him and Tavis Smiley have always wanted Obama to use is platform as president to serve Black interests more. The problem is if Obama did what they wanted him to, he never would have become president in the first place. He would have been dismissed just like Jessie Jackson when he ran. Obama is doing what he can. Black people need to stop looking to him for Black leadership, because it's not really possible for him to be the leader of the US and Black America at the same time.

So obama can lead america for illegals, woman and ? but he cant for blacks.
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Obama is clearly a puppet for the corporate elites, just like many recent presidents have been. Someone with even a drop of African blood in them could never attain the position of president if they've ever shown any kind of true concern for the state of blacks in America. It's funny how there have been so many scandals during his two terms that most major media sources have been downplaying heavily to the point where people forget about them within the week