SMACK/URL & WORD WAR PRESENT AYE VERB VS ARSONAL

loch121
loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2013 in The Reason

SMACK/URL & WORD WAR PRESENT AYE VERB VS ARSONAL 19 votes

Ayeverb
52%
smittysmithalmighty breezeloch121bhercHarlemThumzUpMR.CJ_Goldie_Livefromclaycoericb4prezThe Nuisance 10 votes
Arsonal
47%
gnsdbrazil412R.D.gman82DOPEdweebzlookdudeFyHunnitLou Cypher$tayRichROLLIN 9 votes

Comments

• damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    im goin with a tie..

1st round arsenal

2nd round aye verb

3rd tie..

arsenal delivery was way better... but aye verb was droppin gems ( 3rd round especially)
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    edited July 2013
    Ayeverb
    I give the first 2 rounds to Verb and Im still unsure about the 3rd.

Ars say " U cant say bars without puttin the Ars in it" , but thats what he's missing the most.....BARS. 80 percent of his first 2 rounds were filler. Then Verbs first 10 bars would ? his whole round.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Arsonal
    People talk about bars but another major thing i see is presence and delivery n i felt aye verbs better bars werent si great that it trumped ars presence and delivery the first two rounds. 2-1 Ars could be 3-0 Ars but i liked wat Verb did in his third slightly better even tho the grown man round is starting to become cliche.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Ayeverb
    After 2nd watch, Ars definitely got the 3rd. But I still give Verb the first 2. Ars had way too much filler in the first 2 rounds, and I think alot of Verbs bars went over ? heads too.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arsonal
    CANT SPELL BARS WITHOUT PUTTIN THE ARS IN IT!
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn everyone giving it to verb on this one ... gotta check it out ... have yet to see what the hype is about with verb .. i like arsonal tho
  • The Nuisance
    The Nuisance Members Posts: 391 ✭✭✭
    Ayeverb
    Verb got the first and edged the second. Ars definitely got the 3rd
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ayeverb
    My vote is for Verb because my issue w/ Ars is that he has this great delivery and is animated, but his lyrics aren't all that the way he says it just makes it sound better

I felt Ars was dope, but lots of filler as usual and old lines that weren't that good

if anything maybe he got rd 3, but IDK if he got that

Verb was sharp rd 1 and blacked out rd 2.

Verb was on some ? rd 2
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arsonal
    Jersey!