Options
2»

Comments

• Ghost Leopard
    Ghost Leopard Members Posts: 933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    all this ? pseudo yappy yep about "distract...

yeah you distracted

here's something simple to ponder:

if these ? REALLY thought a person's vote meant nothing

they wouldn't go through so much effort to rig the game........... in THEIR favor

I already told you why. It's a simple concept of social engineering. Voting is no more valid than a suggestion box tacked to the door of head management.

Massive studies have been conducted that show that as long as people feel they have a voice they will remain docile even though nothing changes.

Black people are fighting for the right to put a suggestion in a box that the people in charge don't read one way or the other.social engineering. I suggest you read some zbigniew zebrinski and noam chomsky. Then my metaphors will be clear to you. Read some edward bernays while you're at it.

When people say pseudo to me it's dog whistle for the master of the mundane.

so in other words, you think
    they making all these new laws and restrictions for a person to vote for ? & giggles

ok, just say that next time

you say think when really it is an informed analysis based on past actions.

I gave you three names perhaps one you are vaguely familiar with. You are easily content with being ignorant of the other two because like I said you are a master of the mundane, you can't tell me anything past what msnbc or cnn are saying.

Power ultimately resides with the people, not the elected. If America as a whole wanted to prove this, they should stay away from the elections.

Power doesn't rest with the people. The people are a mob. Mobs are stupid.
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

yeah you distracted

they wouldn't go through so much effort to rig the game........... in THEIR favor

I already told you why. It's a simple concept of social engineering. Voting is no more valid than a suggestion box tacked to the door of head management.

Massive studies have been conducted that show that as long as people feel they have a voice they will remain docile even though nothing changes.

Black people are fighting for the right to put a suggestion in a box that the people in charge don't read one way or the other.social engineering. I suggest you read some zbigniew zebrinski and noam chomsky. Then my metaphors will be clear to you. Read some edward bernays while you're at it.

they making all these new laws and restrictions for a person to vote for ? & giggles

I gave you three names perhaps one you are vaguely familiar with. You are easily content with being ignorant of the other two because like I said you are a master of the mundane, you can't tell me anything past what msnbc or cnn are saying.

Power ultimately resides with the people, not the elected. If America as a whole wanted to prove this, they should stay away from the elections.

History has taught me otherwise.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

yeah you distracted

Time and time again history has proven the average person to be an idiot.
  • Ghost Leopard
    Ghost Leopard Members Posts: 933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    to answer the thread

power is NOT power

and only a simpleton would think it's really is simple as that

which is why Cersei father pulled her card
    when he told her to her face "you are not as smart is you think you are...."

the ? had no true power, other than what was afforded her through her son,brother and father

does a cell phone have power?

yeah?

take out the battery,
    now a does a cell phone have power?

All that your statement proved was that Tywin had power and Cersei didn't. It doesn't prove that power isn't power.

The battery has power, the cell phone has a battery, you're typing in circles for some silly reason.

Exactly people are covering focusing on the messenger instead of the message.

A.mann always uses a circular way of thinking because he's an old ? spinning his wheels in the mud behind some illusory power but it's all he has.
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »

yeah you distracted

Time and time again history has proven the average person to be an idiot.

Depends on who's history you've read
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All that your statement proved was thatTywin had power and Cersei didn't. It doesn't prove that power isn't power.

The battery has power, the cell phone has a battery, you're typing in circles for some silly reason.

nuff said

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She would have felt stupid if he stabbed her ass in the throat while the men had their backs turned and then paid them to spread the lie that an assassin did it.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Exactly people are covering focusing on the messenger instead of the message.

A.mann always uses a circular way of thinking because he's an old ? spinning his wheels in the mud behind some illusory power but it's all he has.

lol

okay, lets try this route

Why was it against the law ,strictly prohibited to teach a black slave to read or write?