Flavor Flav Explains Why Jay-Z, Kendrick Lamar & Drake Music Is "Not Hip Hop"

Comments

• G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    G.Avant wrote: »
    This ? is illogical on so many different levels I'm not even gonna try to actually break down the ? I disagree with. So I'm just gonna call this ? a lil ugly ass ? . Homie looking like a charbroiled gremlin and ? foh

Why u nosigning me son? U think ? more ? than this ugly lil ? ?

Money or not, this ? looks like the perfect description of that spot behind my nuts nh.

And the fact that he has ? more bad ? and tocuhed more money by being P.E. gimmick mascot and also bein able to spend more money on ? that ive ever touched proves that something is wrong with society.

It was actually a wack not a no sign. I get what you trying to say now though, but quit tripping over reactions bruh, this ? is about as real as a thousand dollar bill. Aint nobody getting paid off of this ? .
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    This ? is illogical on so many different levels I'm not even gonna try to actually break down the ? I disagree with. So I'm just gonna call this ? a lil ugly ass ? . Homie looking like a charbroiled gremlin and ? foh

Money or not, this ? looks like the perfect description of that spot behind my nuts nh.

And the fact that he has ? more bad ? and tocuhed more money by being P.E. gimmick mascot and also bein able to spend more money on ? that ive ever touched proves that something is wrong with society.

It was actually a wack not a no sign. I get what you trying to say now though, but quit tripping over reactions bruh, this ? is about as real as a thousand dollar bill. Aint nobody getting paid off of this ? .

lol I ain't trippin I was intially just goin to post "so u tapped more broads than the coal mine gremlin"

But thought of some other ? and said ? it, might as well put it in one post. Had nothin to do with your reaction fam
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If he would've explained more I think he would've had a point.
    Flav don't give a ? tho.
    As long as he getting paid people can call him all kinds of crispety crunchety crackety ? .
  • 216atlran
    216atlran Members Posts: 708 ✭✭✭✭
    Where's chuck D when you need him.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Theodis wrote: »
    Clown all you want, he still gon be right, and you still gon be bitter about it every time you see the thread title.

What is there to be bitter about though, I'm curious.
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3o3rTcw-4Ks

So, we going to act like these three legends didn't realize that this was a "rap" track and not a "Hip-Hop" track?
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This charbroiled ? has ? more bad ? in his life than y'all. Let that sink in

tumblr_lr20kx5XTE1qbvbnxo1_500.gif
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will tell y'all this though I'd ? everyone of them ? from that series too the point I'd feel like Fry & Zapp from futurama

tumblr_likldrxYuy1qbhfrso1_500.png
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go home Flav, you're ? .
  • [Deleted User]
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    what doe's his dark powerful skin gotta do with his opinion ? yall super brain washed look he's dark skin ha ha ? ya mamay clown negros
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GSonII wrote: »
    Its all about tempo now huh? What's next?

that's hardly a new concept when it comes to music.
  • Big James
    Big James Members Posts: 345 ✭✭✭✭
    CoolJoe wrote: »

So, we going to act like these three legends didn't realize that this was a "rap" track and not a "Hip-Hop" track?

I love this track, in fact I just downloaded it. But Khaled is a legend now? The ? ?
  • nillerthekid
    nillerthekid Members Posts: 474 ✭✭✭✭
    Big James wrote: »
    CoolJoe wrote: »

I love this track, in fact I just downloaded it. But Khaled is a legend now? The ? ?

Nas, Face & Preemo
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    People always try to put all kinda rules on "hip hop". "You cant do it like that" "you gotta rap exactly like this" "the beat has to be exactly like this". But "Rap" has no rules. Gucci or whoever says "fck your rules ima get this money". That seems to be all he's sayin.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flav lost me when he was cooning around with Drago's girlfriend
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hip-hop has grown & changed things will never be the same
  • [Deleted User]
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lil Boosie daddy with that chicken
  • Cigarello Slim
    Cigarello Slim Members Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    People always try to put all kinda rules on "hip hop". "You cant do it like that" "you gotta rap exactly like this" "the beat has to be exactly like this". But "Rap" has no rules. Gucci or whoever says "fck your rules ima get this money". That seems to be all he's sayin.

Co-sign the bolded I guess when those "rules" are violated we get quotes like this from the OGs. But my thing is I'd prefer if Flav or any of the originators called cats out for misrepresenting the culture as oppose to complaining about tempos, that's trivial. Not to mention no one is in the club bussin' moves on cardboard anymore.
  • 32DaysOfInfiniti
    32DaysOfInfiniti Members Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    I dont no why he distinguishes break dancing from just shake ya ass dance music, I know they are different but isnt hip hop culture about having a good time and expressing yourself?

People of this day and age just happen to do that different, instead of spinning on they head they just nod it...

I think Flav hating, but Ether anyway for calling out ? people be afraid to talk about
  • theycallmeboom
    theycallmeboom Members Posts: 107
    Damn I don't like how all the sites making this bigger than it is lol. All Flav said was the tempo ain't hip-hop let the old head have his opinion. My man Flav gettin roasted on all the all the hip-hop sites right now.

Hilarious that Flav got ? catching feelings all over the internet and sparked the tired ass hip-hop vs rap debate.

women-flava-of-love-king01.jpg
    Just know he smashed

Scrappy.jpg
    Just know he hit it first....YEaaaaaah boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well imma big ? so I'm not doing any break dancing so I'm not in any need of break dancing music ..
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013

bro take that ? out your sig. get over it. yall aint ? with the ville. and i wacked you for the sig. da ville. teddy heisman for heisman.