Married and in a Open Relationship

2»

Comments

• TheNeoShell
    TheNeoShell Members Posts: 93 ✭✭
    It definitely is doable.

In terms of the husband getting someone pregnant or the wife becoming pregnant, those types of instances should be discussed AT THE BEGINNING of that lifestyle choice, nowhere near the actual moment the situation itself happens.

In terms of being selfish, I'd say no in a couple of instances:
    1. An open relationship may not be going against that couples vows.
    2. Some people/couples are emotionally and mentally stable enough to have a conversation with their significant other and objectively see that they aren't losing their mate.
    3. Selfishness is the negative connotation of thinking about oneself. Why is someone selfish for having a desire and wanting to explore it WITH THEIR PARTNER HAVING KNOWLEDGE OF IT? I'd think the opposite; running out to do something behind their back, would be true. Then again, what would we consider someone who denies another person what they want on the lone grounds of not liking it themselves?

Anyway, like previously mentioned, most people aren't emotionally or mentally stable enough to have such a conversation, let alone actually having an open relationship.

Have to find that type of person and have discussions beforehand if that's the type of marriage/situation you want.
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It definitely is doable.

In terms of the husband getting someone pregnant or the wife becoming pregnant, those types of instances should be discussed AT THE BEGINNING of that lifestyle choice, nowhere near the actual moment the situation itself happens.

In terms of being selfish, I'd say no in a couple of instances:
    1. An open relationship may not be going against that couples vows.
    2. Some people/couples are emotionally and mentally stable enough to have a conversation with their significant other and objectively see that they aren't losing their mate.
    3. Selfishness is the negative connotation of thinking about oneself. Why is someone selfish for having a desire and wanting to explore it WITH THEIR PARTNER HAVING KNOWLEDGE OF IT? I'd think the opposite; running out to do something behind their back, would be true. Then again, what would we consider someone who denies another person what they want on the lone grounds of not liking it themselves?

Anyway, like previously mentioned, most people aren't emotionally or mentally stable enough to have such a conversation, let alone actually having an open relationship.

Have to find that type of person and have discussions beforehand if that's the type of marriage/situation you want.

::::scratching head::::
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I was in an open relationship...yes, I'd accept it.

If I wasn't...no, I wouldn't accept it.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even if I was a man naw. Females build emotional connections with the people they ? . I'd ? around and ? that ? for making that NIGGGA an after sex sammich. She made that ? with love naaaaaaahhhh ? !!!
  • CP203
    CP203 Members Posts: 10,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that ? isn't for everybody
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Females aren't built for open relationships. The only kind of open relationship that works is the kind where only the dude can see other people
  • niggasthesedays
    niggasthesedays Members Posts: 244 ✭✭
    Why not just be swingers if ur girl is bisexual of course...u can mofos sign contracts and ? to make sure pregnancy doesn't happen..make sure sidepiece in on the oil or something..idk ? could work if your smart about it..just don't go ? with every1 make sure its someone with sense...and is willing to play by you and your partners rules..make sure you get to know who your dealing with and that they have no stds or anything..just have a person or two on the side your s/o..is cool about and make it a family thing
  • niggasthesedays
    niggasthesedays Members Posts: 244 ✭✭
  • Tommy_Milfhitta
    Tommy_Milfhitta Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Open Relationship = Live-in Fuckbuddies

The fundamentals of a healthy relationship is having exclusive privileges that only you can benefit from. I can handle mines believe dat, but I ain't about to compete with another ? over my s/o.

It's either I have ALL of u or NONE of u...relationship wise
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? aint gonna work. Everyone talks about setting "rules"/"parameters" etc but once the game starts you quickly find you aren't as stable and secure as you think.

Beside its more trouble than its worth. All these damn "what ifs" and "only ifs", just keep it simple either be Married or be single.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    absolutely not, i won't share my ? with outside hoes if i am married.

what kind of woman would let you do that in the first place? she must not think you are worth anything if she just let any ? get you.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neighbor just walked down the hallway with her baby daddy love child

From another ?