Samsung Galaxy S3...Knockin em out da box!

Options
167891012»

Comments

• lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if yall are talking about the SG4 (same prolly applies to the sg3) ... you cant turn it off if you have verizon or sprint (i think att and a couple others are the only ones that have it. the international version doesnt even have it).

you have to pull down the icon bar at the top of the screen and tap sound to "vibrate" or "mute" then the phone cant play any sounds thus silencing the shutter. also if your phone is rooted you can "currupt" the shutter sound mp3 file (actually i think its an ogg file) by renaming it. but other than that, you have to get on your carriers forums and join the picket line for that to be apart of the next update.

ive already been thru this when i first got the phone cause i wanted to get thru all the settings i knew i wanted before i really went in on actually using the phone.

this explains it b/c i have sprint....i been thinking i'm crazy for the last couple months like where the ? do you turn this ? off at

• Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Batman. wrote: »
    A question 2 any cats who have a S4
    Shud I trade in my Note 2 for an S4? Preciate the help

No. Zero difference, except it's a smaller screen.

does the Note 2 have the hands-free option?
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This a great phone but as far as coverage it sucks when you are in more rural areas.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options