Supposedly African Americans don't come from Africa

Comments

• bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ziryab wrote: »
    I thought it was understood a long time ago that all people originated from Africa.... All people living in North America are "African-American"... African-American doesn't mean anything at all, its something you use cuz you dont know what else to say (or are too stupid and arrogant to claim your people)

Now if you are referring to SLAVES being from Africa from 1492 to the 1800s... Yeah a percentage of them did come from Africa.... Many of them came from Central America... Many were the indigenous people of North America (whom many, including the government, still foolishly call them "American Indians", I.E. American people living in India?? IDK LMAO).

Though they want you to keep claiming Africa because they know aint no way you're going to figure out who your mother (excuse me, i mean NATION) is if you assume origins over the vast Atlantic Ocean. Also, the nations and civilization that one would claim from West Africa have been scattered, destroyed, and 'whitened' (in no particular order).

If they were to tell you that there is a strong possibility you are a descendant of the indigineous people of America, they would have a problem on their hands because they would owe you reparations (which they have given to many tribes, nations, etc. from Japanese to "American Indian" tribes/nations). But since you claim Africa, they know you're obviously incompetent in law and have no idea who your true mothers and fathers are so you claim the "nation" of ? /? /black/colored/african american/mulattoe/light skinned ? runnin ? / or whatever ? slave synonym Moors (er, i'm sorry, I mean "Black people") want to call themselves today

[img]http://weknowgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/mah-? -gif.gif[/img]
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    african americans are african and most of the ethnic groups that they descend from are in west africa period end of ? story. African americans are not MOORS not hebrews or any other ? . Can they pinpoint a specific tribe with 100% certainty no. But they don't have too because all those tribes in that region are genetically related.

seems conscious Moors didn't even have to post before you try to call them out

look up the word blackamoor in the dictionary. any dictionary. they dont hide it, they just kno ? dont read. nor will they believe what they read if it goes against their "religion" or "beliefs" (i.e. feelings, not facts)

there are more facts and hard evidence pointing to black people being from west africa: nigeria, ghana, togo,senegal around that area, than there is us being ? moors or native americans. ? please with your fantasy ? .
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    african americans are african and most of the ethnic groups that they descend from are in west africa period end of ? story. African americans are not MOORS not hebrews or any other ? . Can they pinpoint a specific tribe with 100% certainty no. But they don't have too because all those tribes in that region are genetically related.

look up the word blackamoor in the dictionary. any dictionary. they dont hide it, they just kno ? dont read. nor will they believe what they read if it goes against their "religion" or "beliefs" (i.e. feelings, not facts)

there are more facts and hard evidence pointing to black people being from west africa: nigeria, ghana, togo,senegal around that area, than there is us being ? moors or native americans. ? please with your fantasy ? .

The facts and hard evidence that Africans were in America and built colonies are available. I'm sorry that white Europeans do not create documentaries, movies, etc. for you to see on TV about your glorious history. I assume that it isn't in their best interest. Though, there are scores of books in your local university library about it.

It is a shame that you believe African civilization was so advanced pre-white slavery, yet for some reason we never crossed the ocean. You know the Moors brought civilization to the Iberian Penisula (which you now call Spain but they called it Al-Andulus) while the rest of Europe lived in filth. You know for a fact that Moors assisted Columbus in getting to America with their MAPS. yes, MAPS. In 1494, there was already a MAP of America (North, Central and South). Did the map fall out of the sky? Did Jesus give it to them???

name: DESCRIPCION DE LAS YNDIAS OCIDENTALIS
    r1ki8l.jpg

98f4gh.jpg
  • Black Boy King
    I prefer Oxford dictionaries but the online dictionary gives a sufficient definition of blackamoor:

black·a·moor [blak-uh-moor] Show IPA
    noun Now Usually Offensive.
    1. a black person.
    2. any dark-skinned person.
    Origin:
    1540–50; unexplained variant of phrase black Moor

^^^Obviously it doesn't need to be explained, IT IS A COMPOUND WORDDDDDDDDDDD

Moor is CAPITALIZED, it is a PRONOUN, and it IDENTIFIES SOME(ONE)

If you notice... black is not capitalize... Why? Because it is just an adjective silly. It doesn't identify anybody... If you start looking up history, you'll never find your people because there was never a nation called "Black". "Black" in legalese is RACE.

RACE is the SPECIES.

the species is divided into NATIONS, with those being descendants of any nation having a NATIONALITY and those that are without a nationality must be BARBARIANS/SAVAGES/PRIMITIVE PEOPLE THAT NEED TO BE CIVILIZED!

OK I got excited there but seriously... If you don't claim a nation, how are people suppose to look at you? What can they expect from you? What is moral system or constitution does your family abide by? Black? You mean like the Indians in Asia? Or the gangsters in Jamaica? This is why the law cannot respect you
  • zombie

The facts and hard evidence that Africans were in America and built colonies are available. I'm sorry that white Europeans do not create documentaries, movies, etc. for you to see on TV about your glorious history. I assume that it isn't in their best interest. Though, there are scores of books in your local university library about it.

It is a shame that you believe African civilization was so advanced pre-white slavery, yet for some reason we never crossed the ocean. You know the Moors brought civilization to the Iberian Penisula (which you now call Spain but they called it Al-Andulus) while the rest of Europe lived in filth. You know for a fact that Moors assisted Columbus in getting to America with their MAPS. yes, MAPS. In 1494, there was already a MAP of America (North, Central and South). Did the map fall out of the sky? Did Jesus give it to them???

r1ki8l.jpg

98f4gh.jpg

I believe that the moors were a black muslim african people but that does not mean that we came from the moors you have no proof that WE DID. The nations that we came from were not more advanced than european nations at that time and did not have the technology to cross oceans, we came mostly from lower west africa the moors came from north africa. WE ARE NOT ? MOORS.
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Members Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The moors who conquered Spain/Portugal of years ago are the original inhabitants of north africa but blacks in the US are direct descendants of slaves!
  • zombie
    edited August 2013
    I prefer Oxford dictionaries but the online dictionary gives a sufficient definition of blackamoor:

1. a black person.
    Origin:

If you notice... black is not capitalize... Why? Because it is just an adjective silly. It doesn't identify anybody... If you start looking up history, you'll never find your people because there was never a nation called "Black". "Black" in legalese is RACE.

RACE is the SPECIES.

the species is divided into NATIONS, with those being descendants of any nation having a NATIONALITY and those that are without a nationality must be BARBARIANS/SAVAGES/PRIMITIVE PEOPLE THAT NEED TO BE CIVILIZED!

OK I got excited there but seriously... If you don't claim a nation, how are people suppose to look at you? What can they expect from you? What is moral system or constitution does your family abide by? Black? You mean like the Indians in Asia? Or the gangsters in Jamaica? This is why the law cannot respect you

The ultimate foundation of law is force not ? identity so You can call yourself what ever made up ? you want it means nothing. African is my race, period. culturally i am jamaican maroon we are an african people. NATIONS are artificial constructs. RACE IS REAL CULTURE IS REAL all this gibberish you are yapping about and reaching unfounded answers needs to stop. Black = african outside of africa.
  • Black Boy King
    edited August 2013

r1ki8l.jpg

98f4gh.jpg

I believe that the moors were a black muslim african people but that does not mean that we came from the moors you have no proof that WE DID. The nations that we came from were not more advanced than european nations at that time and did not have the technology to cross oceans, we came mostly from lower west africa the moors came from north africa. WE ARE NOT ? MOORS.
    How can you make so many contradictions in such a short post.....

What do you mean "come from the Moors"? Obviously, one can't conclude that all dark skinned people in America are descendants of those who declared themselves Moors. But it isn't necessary to conclude that because Europeans referred to all black people they encountered "Moors". Proof of this is in the dictionary definition I provided, as well as numerous articles, diaries (Columbus), literature (Shakespeare), etc... Understand that Moors entered Europe BEFORE Europeans entered West Africa and started enslaving only blacks. There was no reason to distinguish one black people from another, for they were ignorant of (and didnt care) about black civilization surviving.

Also, please do not be a fool to believe that European nations were more advanced than established African nations (even dating back to 3000 BC Egypt). This notion doesnt even take much digging to debunk. THE MOORS BROUGHT EUROPE OUT OF THE DARK AGES. Read up on Cordoba, Al-Andalus, the most advanced city in Europe at the time (this is 8TH CENTURY AD):
    Córdoba’s 70 libraries, 900 public baths, 300 mosques and 50 maristans were available to all of its one million residents. Córdoba’s university, founded in the eighth century, was a premier center of learning, and its library held at least 225,000 volumes. (At that time, the library of the University of Paris held some 400 volumes.) It drew scholars from all over Europe—one of them, Gerbert of Aurillac, later became Pope Sylvester ii, who replaced cumbersome Roman numerals with today’s “Arabic” numbers. Al-Andalus was soon home to accomplished and innovative philosophers, geographers, engineers, architects and physicians.

Read the book "Dirt: a social history of the uses and abuses of dirt". It is written by an Englishman who talks about the pure filth and backwards thinking the Europeans endured in the Dark Ages. He even makes a reference to the Moors of Al Andulus (although short) by saying how the Crusaders took much of their ideas back to their respective lands after battles and such.

Another thing... the Moors power began to spread through West Africa indeed, spreading Islam. They were called "marabouts":

quick Wikipedia reference
    A marabout (Arabic: مَربوط‎ marbūṭ or مُرابِط murābiṭ, "one who is attached/garrisoned") is a Muslim religious leader and teacher[1] in West Africa, and (historically) in the Maghreb. The marabout is often a scholar of the Qur'an, or religious teacher.
  • Black Boy King
    The moors who conquered Spain/Portugal of years ago are the original inhabitants of north africa but blacks in the US are direct descendants of slaves!

What is "slave"? Are you saying descendants of slaves are Slavic? that post is odd....

1. a black person.
    Origin:

RACE is the SPECIES.

The ultimate foundation of law is force not ? identity so You can call yourself what ever made up ? you want it means nothing. African is my race, period. culturally i am jamaican maroon we are an african people. NATIONS are artificial constructs. RACE IS REAL CULTURE IS REAL all this gibberish you are yapping about and reaching unfounded answers needs to stop. Black = african outside of africa.

The ultimate foundation of law is STATUS. National status. Race only means something to you and your ? friends. Not one group of people identify themselves with a color besides BLACKS. There is a reason for that... blacks have been stripped of their culture and identity... They now identify with European names and culture.

You don't see other nations going before the LON talkin like "we're the lightskinned yellow people nation". Because they know that's all fiction and serves no place in law. Skin color is just that. Skin color.

National status is everything

Get your racist idealogies out of here

race means nothing. I can be black and be from Cuba or Egypt. Theres a big difference.

Matter fact

? that I'm bouta ? you up with this ?
  • Black Boy King
    So race is real, right? So all darkskinned people from Africa are considered "Black" in US law right?

Wrong ? (i mean that in a nice way)

Egyptian Man Fighting To Be Considered Black By U.S. Government
    http://newsone.com/2036563/egyptian-man-mostafa-hefny-black-status/
    mustafa-henry.jpg?w=300&h=199

according the the US, he's "White". And according to US law, that is 100% accurate
  • zombie

r1ki8l.jpg

98f4gh.jpg

What do you mean "come from the Moors"? Obviously, one can't conclude that all dark skinned people in America are descendants of those who declared themselves Moors. But it isn't necessary to conclude that because Europeans referred to all black people they encountered "Moors". Proof of this is in the dictionary definition I provided, as well as numerous articles, diaries (Columbus), literature (Shakespeare), etc... Understand that Moors entered Europe BEFORE Europeans entered West Africa and started enslaving only blacks. There was no reason to distinguish one black people from another, for they were ignorant of (and didnt care) about black civilization surviving.

Also, please do not be a fool to believe that European nations were more advanced than established African nations (even dating back to 3000 BC Egypt). This notion doesnt even take much digging to debunk. THE MOORS BROUGHT EUROPE OUT OF THE DARK AGES. Read up on Cordoba, Al-Andalus, the most advanced city in Europe at the time (this is 8TH CENTURY AD):
    Córdoba’s 70 libraries, 900 public baths, 300 mosques and 50 maristans were available to all of its one million residents. Córdoba’s university, founded in the eighth century, was a premier center of learning, and its library held at least 225,000 volumes. (At that time, the library of the University of Paris held some 400 volumes.) It drew scholars from all over Europe—one of them, Gerbert of Aurillac, later became Pope Sylvester ii, who replaced cumbersome Roman numerals with today’s “Arabic” numbers. Al-Andalus was soon home to accomplished and innovative philosophers, geographers, engineers, architects and physicians.

Read the book "Dirt: a social history of the uses and abuses of dirt". It is written by an Englishman who talks about the pure filth and backwards thinking the Europeans endured in the Dark Ages. He even makes a reference to the Moors of Al Andulus (although short) by saying how the Crusaders took much of their ideas back to their respective lands after battles and such.

Another thing... the Moors power began to spread through West Africa indeed, spreading Islam. They were called "marabouts":

A marabout (Arabic: مَربوط‎ marbūṭ or مُرابِط murābiṭ, "one who is attached/garrisoned") is a Muslim religious leader and teacher[1] in West Africa, and (historically) in the Maghreb. The marabout is often a scholar of the Qur'an, or religious teacher.

There are different kinds of black/african people the moors were a black people but not the black people we descend from and that is my whole point . we also did not directly descend from black egyptians either. Do YOU UNDERSTAND WE ARE WEST AFRICANS, AKAN IGBO YORUBA THESE ARE THE NATIONS/TRIBE WE come from not any place in north africa or egypt. and these people did not have the kind of technology europeans or the moors had.

• zombie
    So race is real, right? So all darkskinned people from Africa are considered "Black" in US law right?

according the the US, he's "White". And according to US law, that is 100% accurate

THE LAW can be wrong and does not have to deal with reality because it is a man made construct . me being african cannot change and cannot be wrong there is no court room that can make me un african nature ,? and history made me black that and it cannot be undone.

What is "slave"? Are you saying descendants of slaves are Slavic? that post is odd....

1. a black person.
    Origin:

RACE is the SPECIES.

The ultimate foundation of law is STATUS. National status. Race only means something to you and your ? friends. Not one group of people identify themselves with a color besides BLACKS. There is a reason for that... blacks have been stripped of their culture and identity... They now identify with European names and culture.

You don't see other nations going before the LON talkin like "we're the lightskinned yellow people nation". Because they know that's all fiction and serves no place in law. Skin color is just that. Skin color.

race means nothing. I can be black and be from Cuba or Egypt. Theres a big difference.

Matter fact

You are ? delusional. Force gives status and law means nothing if it cannot be enforced with no threat of force no law is obeyed. I know my ? culture i am jamaican maroon and very proud of it. You are the one making up ? . Black means african it is not just a color. you can be african and be from cuba or egypt understand how the word is used in reality and not just in the dictionary. when we say we are black/african we say that we identify with the heritage of any people who originate in sub-saharan africa.
  • Black Boy King

r1ki8l.jpg

98f4gh.jpg

There are different kinds of black/african people the moors were a black people but not the black people we descend from and that is my whole point . we also did not directly descend from black egyptians either. Do YOU UNDERSTAND WE ARE WEST AFRICANS, AKAN IGBO YORUBA THESE ARE THE NATIONS/TRIBE WE come from not any place in north africa or egypt. and these people did not have the kind of technology europeans or the moors had.

I understand what you're saying completely, even though you haven't included any scholarly references or made any thorough explanations that I can read up on.

First off, here is a famous portrait of Saint Maurice, a Moorish General of Rome in the 3rd century:

saint_maurice_erasme.jpg

maurice-the-general-264x300.jpg

^so he's Eurasian but Michael Jackson is black. Ok.

You continue to confused race and nationality. History, especially African history, is far too complex to say that each nations were all of 1 particular skin color. There are MANY reasons why it really isn't that simple. Any real scholar knows that African nations went through much intermarrying (which is attributed to their downfall), as well as prejudice/discrimination. Moors weren't all black. Some were Arab. Some were even white. I suppose this is where the 'blackamoor' distinction came from because post-1492, slavery became strictly a 'black' thing. This was the same year the Moors were defeated in Andalus (Spain).

And that same year, the Christians took all the Moorish science books and literature (after many decades of being taught the info and having it translated), and burned them in the middle of the city Grenada. Why did they do that you ask? Well.... so you can think how you do today.... Praise the white mans ? ... and believe the white man saved us all from primitive darkness
  • zombie

r1ki8l.jpg

98f4gh.jpg

I understand what you're saying completely, even though you haven't included any scholarly references or made any thorough explanations that I can read up on.

First off, here is a famous portrait of Saint Maurice, a Moorish General of Rome in the 3rd century:

saint_maurice_erasme.jpg

You continue to confused race and nationality. History, especially African history, is far too complex to say that each nations were all of 1 particular skin color. There are MANY reasons why it really isn't that simple. Any real scholar knows that African nations went through much intermarrying (which is attributed to their downfall), as well as prejudice/discrimination. Moors weren't all black. Some were Arab. Some were even white. I suppose this is where the 'blackamoor' distinction came from because post-1492, slavery became strictly a 'black' thing. This was the same year the Moors were defeated in Andalus (Spain).

And that same year, the Christians took all the Moorish science books and literature (after many decades of being taught the info and having it translated), and burned them in the middle of the city Grenada. Why did they do that you ask? Well.... so you can think how you do today.... Praise the white mans ? ... and believe the white man saved us all from primitive darkness

@ the bolded You clearly don't know what i think about the white man or religion if that's what you believe about me. we did not descend from moors and therefore cannot really claim that name. some moors were black people and they did great things but we are not them we mostly came from the other section of africa.
  • Black Boy King
    edited August 2013

THE LAW can be wrong and does not have to deal with reality because it is a man made construct . me being african cannot change and cannot be wrong there is no court room that can make me un african nature ,? and history made me black that and it cannot be undone.

1. a black person.
    Origin:

RACE is the SPECIES.

Matter fact

You are ? delusional. Force gives status and law means nothing if it cannot be enforced with no threat of force no law is obeyed. I know my ? culture i am jamaican maroon and very proud of it. You are the one making up ? . Black means african it is not just a color. you can be african and be from cuba or egypt understand how the word is used in reality and not just in the dictionary. when we say we are black/african we say that we identify with the heritage of any people who originate in sub-saharan africa.

You're clearly talking in circles. Black may very well mean African. Though, are we not all Africans? Do we not all come from Africa, white, yellow, brown, or black? Therefore, you're just saying "I'm a human of no nation". You have no nation backing you. Why should anyone respect your human rights? WHOS GONNA STAND UP FOR YOU IN THE UN? AL SHARPTON LMAO? Sorry, only those that proclaim a nation are invited.........

LAW is the only thing that matters, whether it's scientifically right or wrong. Clearly I know that. And according to law, black is not a nationality, it in fact makes you chattel property registered in the state of Delaware. This voluntary servitude (100% constitutional) that blacks choose to partake in is why they pay taxes that people with NATIONALITIES don't have to. It is the reason why other nations of people come to America and come up so quick.

They into your neighborhood, refurbish an old building thats been empty since you were a kid and start selling you braids and eyelashes

real ? , your feelings, beliefs, and afrocentric spirituality ? means nothing in the court of law. If you wanna be claim "black nation" then fine, but understand that you forfeit your inalienable human rights and the Christian Black codes of 1774 come into affect. you don't have RIGHTS, you have PRIVILEGES GIVEN TO YOU BY THE 14th AMENDMENT WHICH INCORPORATES YOU AS CHATTEL PROPERTY REGISTERED IN THE STATE OF DELAWARE
  • Black Boy King
    edited August 2013

r1ki8l.jpg

98f4gh.jpg

saint_maurice_erasme.jpg

@ the bolded You clearly don't know what i think about the white man or religion if that's what you believe about me. we did not descend from moors and therefore cannot really claim that name. some moors were black people and they did great things but we are not them we mostly came from the other section of africa.

In an earlier post, I said that marabouts (Moors) were spreading Islam throughout West Africa... This includes the vast empires of the middle ages such as Ghana, Mali, and Songhay. All were MUSLIM nations. Their presence was strong prior to the European coming in and pushing Christianity after the mid-1500s.
  • zombie

1. a black person.
    Origin:

RACE is the SPECIES.

Matter fact

You're clearly talking in circles. Black may very well mean African. Though, are we not all Africans? Do we not all come from Africa, white, yellow, brown, or black? Therefore, you're just saying "I'm a human of no nation". You have no nation backing you. Why should anyone respect your human rights? WHOS GONNA STAND UP FOR YOU IN THE UN? AL SHARPTON LMAO? Sorry, only those that proclaim a nation are invited.........

LAW is the only thing that matters, whether it's scientifically right or wrong. Clearly I know that. And according to law, black is not a nationality, it in fact makes you chattel property registered in the state of Delaware. This voluntary servitude (100% constitutional) that blacks choose to partake in is why they pay taxes that people with NATIONALITIES don't have to. It is the reason why other nations of people come to America and come up so quick.

They into your neighborhood, refurbish an old building thats been empty since you were a kid and start selling you braids and eyelashes

real ? , your feelings, beliefs, and afrocentric spirituality ? means nothing in the court of law. If you wanna be claim "black nation" then fine, but understand that you forfeit your inalienable human rights and the Christian Black codes of 1774 come into affect. you don't have RIGHTS, you have PRIVILEGES GIVEN TO YOU BY THE 14th AMENDMENT WHICH INCORPORATES YOU AS CHATTEL PROPERTY REGISTERED IN THE STATE OF DELAWARE

The other races of people are the result of mutations that happened outside of africa. Human rights are only given to people with some kind of power. You get no respect just cause you say you are a moor or jamaican or mexican or american. I am african you keep getting distracted by the word "black", you calling your self moor means nothing in the court of law they don't care what you call yourself because you have no power to stop their ruling. You think just claiming a nationality means you don't have to pay taxes LOL you are ? crazy. you will pay or go to jail.

• Black Boy King
    edited August 2013

The other races of people are the result of mutations that happened outside of africa. Human rights are only given to people with some kind of power. You get no respect just cause you say you are a moor or jamaican or mexican or american. I am african you keep getting distracted by the word "black", you calling your self moor means nothing in the court of law they don't care what you call yourself because you have no power to stop their ruling. You think just claiming a nationality means you don't have to pay taxes LOL you are ? crazy. you will pay or go to jail.

Of course they aren't going to make it easy for you. You honestly think that I believe if black people proclaim their nationality , the Europeans are gonna be like "ahhh damn man you caught us, here is your stuff back.". Hell no. They're gonna force you to flex your knowledge by dragging you through the whole due process, have you sittin in jail hopin you just cave in. ? , they usually clear out the courts when known knowledgable Moors go to court because too much gets heard. When Moors stick it out long enough (demanding the court prove jurisdiction, which it cant because the govt is "de facto" aka fraud), cases like tickets and such just get thrown out cuz they see you aint goin for it

The purpose of black Americans claiming their Moorish nationality is so that we can finally bring our issues before the UN and legitimately fight for our just-due. At the very least, we would be demanding that our INTERNATIONAL HUMAN RIGHTS be recognized, as opposed to bargain for civil rights. Blacks are being troubled all over the world, this is an international issue.

BUT ALL THATS BESIDE THE POINT...

BECAUSE

FIRST YOU HAVE TO REALIZE THAT YOU WILL NEVER BE EQUAL IN THIS SOCIETY AS LONG AS YOU IDENTIFY ONLY AS BLACK/? /AFROAMERICAN/LIGHTSKINNIGGA/ETC. YOU ARE NATURALIZED]/B] MEANING YOU ARE ADOPTED AND GIVEN PRIVALEGESSSSSSSSSSS. AND BLACK IS AT THE BOTTOMMM.. YOU ARE NOT NATIONALIZED (WELL EVERYONE IS BUT OUR PEOPLE HAVE BEEN CUT OFF FROM THEIR ANCESTRY) SO THERE FOR YOU HAVE NO NATIONALITY, NO CONSTITUTION BACKING YOU, NO FOREIGN GOVT MAKIN SURE THE US AINT ? U

Noble Drew Ali established the Moorish Science Temple of America for blacks in America to proclaim their Moorish nationality and begin rebuilding OUR culture as opposed to eat up the culture that Europeans push on us through our radio/tv stations that THEY OWN

The problem is we started thinkin like the colonists
    'Til Noble Drew Ali dropped the consciousness

- Nas
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    eh, this is probably necessary

• NYETOPn
    NYETOPn Members Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This ? is hilarious.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I say this without exaggeration. That video has to be one of the dumbest things I've ever seen.

First, most of it was a story about misrepresentation of DNA testing. It didn't support the claim the maker of the video made at all. In fact, even though the point was that DNA testing isn't what people think it is, the tests still proved that the African American subjects had African heritage.

Second, dude picked pictures of specific African Americans and tried to match them up with similar looking pictures of non African Blacks to make a generalization about all African Americans. That makes absolutely no sense. On top of that, the pics of the non-African Blacks weren't even from America. Papua New Guinea is in Oceania, so how does that prove in any way that African Americans are indigenous to America.

Anyway, I've always thought the DNA testing and the passion people show towards it was silly. Basically all those things tell you is that you have some African ancestry. No ? Sherlock. If you're black in America and didn't know you had African ancestry, you're an idiot. And anyone thinking that their ancestry is comprised of one single tribe from one single area is just as dumb. Once the slaves were brought to America, all that tribal stuff was bred out. It should be common sense that all modern African Americans have multiple tribes in their heritage because nobody in America marries along tribal lines.
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    ? Africa. They ? that relationship up by selling people off or by not coming over here after the crackas got us and taking us back through force. They were not there brothers keepers so I am not interested in going back to some people that may have never wanted me.

I am interested in leaving America but it will likely be for somewhere other than Africa
  • zombie
    edited August 2013
    GSonII wrote: »
    ? Africa. They ? that relationship up by selling people off or by not coming over here after the crackas got us and taking us back through force. They were not there brothers keepers so I am not interested in going back to some people that may have never wanted me.

I am interested in leaving America but it will likely be for somewhere other than Africa

? , how the ? were they supposed to come over here they did not have ships or proper guns.

To begin with muslim africans introduced race based slavery to the white man before that anyone who lost a war could be made a slave. Black people are so ? lost, england forgave france, france forgave germany, america forgave japan. but our stupid black ? cannot forgive africans. there were 13 major tribes that were involved in the slave trade what about the rest are you going to hate them as well. ? think and don't be a ? ? .

how old are you because you sound like a ? child
  • zombie

Of course they aren't going to make it easy for you. You honestly think that I believe if black people proclaim their nationality , the Europeans are gonna be like "ahhh damn man you caught us, here is your stuff back.". Hell no. They're gonna force you to flex your knowledge by dragging you through the whole due process, have you sittin in jail hopin you just cave in. ? , they usually clear out the courts when known knowledgable Moors go to court because too much gets heard. When Moors stick it out long enough (demanding the court prove jurisdiction, which it cant because the govt is "de facto" aka fraud), cases like tickets and such just get thrown out cuz they see you aint goin for it

The purpose of black Americans claiming their Moorish nationality is so that we can finally bring our issues before the UN and legitimately fight for our just-due. At the very least, we would be demanding that our INTERNATIONAL HUMAN RIGHTS be recognized, as opposed to bargain for civil rights. Blacks are being troubled all over the world, this is an international issue.

BUT ALL THATS BESIDE THE POINT...

BECAUSE

FIRST YOU HAVE TO REALIZE THAT YOU WILL NEVER BE EQUAL IN THIS SOCIETY AS LONG AS YOU IDENTIFY ONLY AS BLACK/? /AFROAMERICAN/LIGHTSKINNIGGA/ETC. YOU ARE NATURALIZED]/B] MEANING YOU ARE ADOPTED AND GIVEN PRIVALEGESSSSSSSSSSS. AND BLACK IS AT THE BOTTOMMM.. YOU ARE NOT NATIONALIZED (WELL EVERYONE IS BUT OUR PEOPLE HAVE BEEN CUT OFF FROM THEIR ANCESTRY) SO THERE FOR YOU HAVE NO NATIONALITY, NO CONSTITUTION BACKING YOU, NO FOREIGN GOVT MAKIN SURE THE US AINT ? U

Noble Drew Ali established the Moorish Science Temple of America for blacks in America to proclaim their Moorish nationality and begin rebuilding OUR culture as opposed to eat up the culture that Europeans push on us through our radio/tv stations that THEY OWN

The problem is we started thinkin like the colonists
    'Til Noble Drew Ali dropped the consciousness

- Nas

The palestinians claim a nationality and have gone before the un and they are still prisoners on the gaza strip. Black people in america are not ? moors, we are the descendants of slaves from western africa. we will never be equal until we get power period nothing else. For the last time i am not YOU i know my ancestry and it's not from ? north africa it's from west africa. We are not ? moors and the moorish science temple was a cult and had noble drew ali stayed alive longer than he did, it would have ended up like the nuwaubians.

You are ? insane
  • Black Boy King
    man I ain't got nothing else for you, bro, you talk in circles