• zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Little JJ wrote: »
    zombie wrote: »
    I don't know anybody who is successful that has neck tatts, you are not getting any ? and any money you make is within the limits of the average boring middle class life most people here live.

the time you used to spend here your spent watching tv instead.

Bro I made around 53k in 2012 and Im on track to make around 60-70K this year, this is all non-taxed income too....

And plenty of people are successful with neck tats, just look at the entertainment industry. You have to understand I work in entertainment bro.

Also I dont watch TV bro, I spend loads of time on the computer because the internet is the FUTURE...but there are way more productive things that can be done on here. I used my internet skills to actually make me money and to help me brand myself in reality. Social networks are more powerful than most people think....

So that's not alot of money that is lower middle class.

You work in entertainment, ok you get a pass on the neck tats outside that industry young people need to chill with that ? . You spend time on social networks but this forum can be a social network so what is your point you are still on the internet and not in the real world. you sound like a hypocrite right now.

Most of yall are anonymous on here, its not hypocritical it's just reality. There's a certain real aspect to the internet nowadays and most of it isnt found on here...I use sites such as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and Linked In to more professionally network. I work in promotions, branding and marketing so networking is KEY for me.

60K-70k aint lower middle class bro, The US average for a Bachelors degree holder is around 46K a year.

I aint bragging but its more to come, I got investment to make, Im only 20!

You are using the internet to tell other people not to use the internet all the while you have no intention of not using the internet. sounds hypocritical to me.

so You what you spend hours sending out tweets gtfoh. you could do that ? in a few seconds. 60-70k is middle class you have nothing to brag about my little brother makes that amount and he is younger than you. I'm glad you are young and doing ok but you are also kind of a hypocrite.

Your little brother a drug dealer or something?

and by internet I meant anonymous forums forreal, obviously I know that the internet is important. You cant even get through college without being on the internet heavily nowadays.

People use the internet to talk to people you think because you use facebook and twitter you are different, but you are wrong. To begin with you can use twitter and forums and live a full life at the same time. This whole thread is stupid.
  • Little JJ
    Little JJ Members Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    nepats wrote: »
    I want proof you are making 75K as a club promoter. Let me see a check in your name or somethin

I've only received like 3 checks off promotion. Money comes in straight cash usually. You get to keep the earnings of the door of the club while the club gets Alcohol sales....

ATL is a promoter driven club market because of the heavy competition that the well branded Strip Clubs(Magic City, Onyx, Follies, DOA) present...
  • Star Nine
    Star Nine Members Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hold on hold on.

So this ? makes 50k a year in cash as a club promoter and has only ? 1 girl.

seems legit
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "It's for real man it's for real, this ? will take ya life"
    - Prodigy
  • B_A
    B_A Members Posts: 2,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This ? got a lil bit of ? and started feelin himself smh

It's not even that, it's just a transformation that I went through...

I use to spend loads of time on here complaining about my virginity and such but actually GETTING out there and trying to prosper in the REAL World is what ultimately lead to both financial and sexual success for me.

Im not saying DONT post on here or dont use the internet, im just saying there's more to life than this. I feel as if our culture/generation as a whole is becoming addicted to the internet, I was once a victim of this and I feel that many other posters on here are victims as well...

I mean the internet is great but if you enjoy using at least be productive, I used my internet savvy to create my own online company/business and to market myself what do you use it for besides just posting on here?Im not hating, just trying to inspire you guys to aim for greatness as well....

iodn9v.jpg

/thread
  • Batman.
    Batman. Members Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Post pic of bank statement or it's all lies.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this lying ass ? again...? had the kool aid packet hair dos
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This ? got a lil bit of ? and started feelin himself smh

You see this little ? too, huh?

This ? late to the party and wanna tell folks he found a short cut.

Kids today, I tell ya.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    6z4oqv.jpg

That is all...

Please tell me you didn't put dye in your chin hairs bruh. And you live in faglanta? Bruh this can't be life.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You promote in the AUC? I knew a few of the prominent promoter ? out there, ain't none of em makin near 70k...
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lemzola wrote: »
    wee wee le holy sheeiit, this be the fruit mouth I ? in

6z4oqv.jpg

• nepats
    nepats Members Posts: 406 ✭✭✭✭
    Halfabrick wrote: »
    hold on hold on.

seems legit

i remember him saying something like "I dont waste my time with girls. I would rather spend my time making mad money"

Only a closeted ? /? serial killer would say something like that. So wats it gonna be jj, ? or ? ? (I think he is gonna say both)

• King_sorrow
    King_sorrow Members Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭✭✭
    its the internet yall hes obviously telling the truth.
  • Little JJ
    CC_Poncho wrote: »
    You promote in the AUC? I knew a few of the prominent promoter ? out there, ain't none of em makin near 70k...

I started out there 2 years ago and then started doing city promotion after I noticed the same thing....I know all the prominent ? there too....Hittsquad, Young Kings, Ego, T-12...

Money comes a lot easier when you promote parties to a LARGE local city crowd instead of just broke college students on one campus....
  • Little JJ
    edited August 2013
    nepats wrote: »
    Halfabrick wrote: »
    hold on hold on.

seems legit

i remember him saying something like "I dont waste my time with girls. I would rather spend my time making mad money"

Only a closeted ? /? serial killer would say something like that. So wats it gonna be jj, ? or ? ? (I think he is gonna say both)

It really wasnt that crazy of a statement bro.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Says guy who looks like a ? Mike Vick.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't even wanna know what man he lost his virginity too and got AIDS from
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So did you quit school????? You can't be too bright claiming how much you made last year without paying Uncle Sam. I know DJs who got hit up later years down the line for that straight cash hustle.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    CC_Poncho wrote: »
    This ? ? one of those West End prostitutes...
    im done

• Little JJ
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    So did you quit school????? You can't be too bright claiming how much you made last year without paying Uncle Sam. I know DJs who got hit up later years down the line for that straight cash hustle.

Na, I start my junior year in a few weeks....and ima work my tax situation out this spring bro its not that serious I aint Wesley Snipes or anything