CREATING THE NEW BLACK BEHAVIOR SYSTEM

Options
LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2013 in R & R (Religion and Race)
It is on us people.

According to you what must be done to overcome our self inflicted problems and situations?

Comments

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    I highly recommend that we reduce our junk food consuming by 60%

That sugar and chemicals kills us softly, destroy our sexual life and in a larger scale our health.

Look at us right now we are extremly fat and depressed condemned to buy those ? weight loss programms.

Lets take the healthy food way.
  • WYRM
    WYRM Members Posts: 993 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There are more soft kills than chemicals be them in food or otherwise instituted. Avoid the add campaigns directed toward your ethnicity in general. Resist the programming of the mass media. Pay closer attention to the things our "educational system" is feeding our younger minds with the pollution of conformity. Sound off everyone, I know you got something.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2013
    Options
    I like to imagine a black heaven on earth with every afrikan individual their own doctors, farmers, landscapers, lawyers, and more. Blacks that don't need any help from no other government but ours. I think that starts with proper knowledge of self as an afrikan people inside then out, after that minds can be wrapped around more crucial issues.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    Next step. Asking our mayors to close those liquor stores. What a shame seriously.
    I like alcohol but i dont drink any time a day.
    Can somedy explain me why liquor is less expensive in the ghetto?
    Nobody will give a economic reason.
    They want us to drink not to think.
    The ? rate is link with the consumption of alcohol.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    edited July 2013
    Options
    lemzola wrote: »
    Next step. Asking our mayors to close those liquor stores. What a shame seriously.

I like you don't drink (anymore), it didn't satisfy me like it does others. one day I decided to look up how liquor was made and who made it, not much info but all I found was that alcohol itself was used for killing germs before people was drinking it like today. maybe we can keep alcohol to find other positive uses for it but just using it to drink is just a waste of valuable time in my eyes.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    Next step. Protect our children from TV and music. Brainwashing start there. We have to counterbalance it with reading and explanantions sessions.
    I can read a Machiavely book while listening to Ross.
    That is the way i have been raised.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Options
    Next step. Protect our children from TV and music. Brainwashing start there. We have to counterbalance it with reading and explanantions sessions.

yes, music and tv is also a problem. until the media and record companies create something or us blacks create something productive to our loved ones then I think we should turn our backs on them and stop praising them.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    23125145 wrote: »

I like you don't drink (anymore), it didn't satisfy me like it does others. one day I decided to look up how liquor was made and who made it, not much info but all I found was that alcohol itself was used for killing germs before people was drinking it like today. maybe we can keep alcohol to find other positive uses for it but just using it to drink is just a waste of valuable time in my eyes.

Bruh the effect of alcohol in our neighbourhood are worst.
    Unemployment
    ? and domestic violence
    Mental illnesses and others...
    Sorry for my english i drink but not evryday everytime.

Again why is it cheaper in ghettos?
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options

yes, music and tv is also a problem. until the media and record companies create something or us blacks create something productive to our loved ones then I think we should turn our backs on them and stop praising them.

It will never happen bruh. The only way is to explain to our children and teenagers that it s not reality.
    Listening to trap rap as to be counterbalanced with researches about the druggs effects.
    We are losing by waiting for entertainement to educate imo
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Options

Unemployment
    ? and domestic violence

true. it does a lot of damage in these times. it comes back to knowledge for self. if the victims know what they are doing to themselves, what it does to themselves and others then we can all take that step together and put an end to consuming it. in the meantime Europeans that own liquor businesses will continue to sell it only for money, not caring about the aftermath.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options

Unemployment
    ? and domestic violence

true. it does a lot of damage in these times. it comes back to knowledge for self. if the victims know what they are doing to themselves, what it does to themselves and others then we can all take that step together and put an end to consuming it. in the meantime Europeans that own liquor businesses will continue to sell it only for money, not caring about the aftermath.

True. First we have to raise the prices.
    And replace a great part of the stores by other things positive.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Options

It will never happen bruh. The only way is to explain to our children and teenagers that it s not reality.
    Listening to trap rap as to be counterbalanced with researches about the druggs effects.

if it wont happen it will be because people are lazy and don't want to act on it unless they see someone else do it. those type of people need insight on the problem and the solution.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options

if it wont happen it will be because people are lazy and don't want to act on it unless they see someone else do it. those type of people need insight on the problem and the solution.

Lazyness is our great inner ennemy.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Options

Unemployment
    ? and domestic violence

True. First we have to raise the prices.
    And replace a great part of the stores by other things positive.

I agree with replacing the stores with positives goods. raising the prices on liquor and newports in my view will just have us afrikan people wasting more of our hard earned money still on the garbage. it should be off the marking asap until we decide what to do with it positively.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Options

Lazyness is our great inner ennemy.

damn right it is. that has to do with tv, junk food, drugs and more. that type of knowledge all of us brothers and sisters need to understand.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options

We need to start really teaching our true history to our youth to counterbalance the Euro-centric views taught in public schools. The church would be the easiest place to start with this.

Allowing children to learn about slavery before anything is destructive. Many people grow up thinking that we were savage beast brought out the jungle and saved by the Europeans, which in turn induces the "black inevitable inferiority complex".

I think if they grow up with a history to be proud of and can look up to our OWN ancestors, just as Europeans and Asians do, then children will be more inspired because the greats are melinated just like them. Europeans and Asians talk about their ancient and Medieval history, we should teach ours as well.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    But we have to do more.
    As my father told me we have to act like the chineses and the jews. We as black people do not detain the whole wisdom no matter what the domain might be.
    We have to mix what is good in black culture with what is good in the others.
    That s how other cultures have thrived.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    I am creating a thread about what is good and bad in our culture...
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beer was the drive for the argiculture revolution around 10,000 BC. It always been ingrained in our societies.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Beer was the drive for the argiculture revolution around 10,000 BC. It always been ingrained in our societies.

But now it s killing us.
    Look at the Gabourey Sidibes out here...
    We need to do something