Justin Timberlake- Take Back the Night (New Joint)

Options
J. Will
J. Will Members Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• eastbay510
    eastbay510 Members Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    May be just cuz it's a new song but I think I like this better than anything off of the first 20/20 album

Hear some MJ influence on this song too
  • J. Will
    J. Will Members Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    eastbay510 wrote: »
    May be just cuz it's a new song but I think I like this better than anything off of the first 20/20 album

I felt the same way about "Don't hold the wall"
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    J. Will wrote: »

I felt the same way about "Don't hold the wall"

"Let The Groove Get In" is based around a sample from "Wanna Be Startin Something". He's been on an MJ kick with his new songs
  • peagle05
    peagle05 Members Posts: 25,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

same here and i ? with that ? . but this is on point
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This off his re-release. He should've did this in the first place. "Blurred Lines" put that pressure on.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    focus wrote: »
    This off his re-release. He should've did this in the first place. "Blurred Lines" put that pressure on.

It's not a re-release it's an entirely new album. This was the plan from jump. He said it when promoting the first half of 20/20 that the other half was dropping before year's end
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just hope this second part has more low end than the first. That was one of the major flaws of the album to me.
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    focus wrote: »

lol

not true

but i gotta admit i'm starting to ? with robin thicke's music more so then jt's the more i hear of both artists