lex luger to tna?

Options
1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2010 in Off The Turn Buckle
several wrestling sites claim that luger will be at the live tna impact show tonight. if thats true then it's offical tna is now wcw 96 and 97.

Comments

• powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    isn't lugar f.u.b.r.ed
  • blackkevblazini
    blackkevblazini Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    and the irrelevant washup train continues to make it's way to TNA station.
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    oh. wait. so bret hart wasnt just involved on Raw for 4 months? oh, ok. he was. weird.

wait, they put him in a match in WRESTLEMANIA? and let him sit in a ring on a chair doing nothing during it? nice. im just glad WWE isnt using old guys who are washed up.

oh.....wait a minute.
  • blackkevblazini
    edited May 2010
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »
    oh. wait. so bret hart wasnt just involved on Raw for 4 months? oh, ok. he was. weird.

wait, they put him in a match in WRESTLEMANIA? and let him sit in a ring on a chair doing nothing during it? nice. im just glad WWE isnt using old guys who are washed up.

oh.....wait a minute.

list the number of hasbeens in TNA on the ACTIVE WRESTLING ROSTER vs. the ones in WWE ol' i'm on the panda payroll ass dude. And Bret Hart's ? >>>>>Lex Luger's entire roided up woman beating career, so you lauce for even comparing the two.
  • riddlerap
    edited May 2010
    Options
    um, ok. i like bret hart. maybe this was the wrong thread to rant in, i just have seen plenty of people try to talk about TNA's older guys. at least they are having them job and not basically headline the shows storylines for 4 months.
  • Serious Juice Mayne
    Serious Juice Mayne Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Riddle shut the ? up
  • riddlerap
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Riddle shut the ? up

thats cosignable
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ? he still alive
  • eljay7i
    eljay7i Members Posts: 316 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    list the number of hasbeens in TNA on the ACTIVE WRESTLING ROSTER vs. the ones in WWE ol' i'm on the panda payroll ass dude. And Bret Hart's ? >>>>>Lex Luger's entire roided up woman beating career, so you lauce for even comparing the two.

Atleast when Luger was the All American in WWF we draw mad ratings and was super over, if he didn't screw up he could of been the next Hogan.. When bret was the face of WWF he couldn't draw.. Im a Bret Hart fan, but I prefer Luger's ovreall body of work from NWA to WCW to WWF.
  • blackkevblazini
    edited May 2010
    Options
    eljay7i wrote: »
    Atleast when Luger was the All American in WWF we draw mad ratings and was super over, if he didn't screw up he could of been the next Hogan.. When bret was the face of WWF he couldn't draw.. Im a Bret Hart fan, but I prefer Luger's ovreall body of work from NWA to WCW to WWF.

emphasis on "could of been" but that's besides the point....The point I was making was that TNA is relying far too much on these old dudes....Who checking for Lex Luger in 2010? Wheredeydodatat?
  • eljay7i
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ^^Im checking for him, that's one of my all time favs. I'm hoping he gets inducted in the WWE 2011 Hall of Fame in the same State you from...
  • iamkang
    iamkang Members Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    ^^ ? youself

Wwe had an open spot in an old storyline to put bret hart in.....

Please explain to me how the FUCC will they incorporate a ? who's only real "storyline" he was apart of, was bacc in the 80s with the horseman
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Seriously, Luger weighs about 170 pounds soak and wet and gets around with a walker; dude is not made for TV right now or ever again.

The only reason why he would have been brought back for any kind of angle would be to confront Sting on his heel turn (which would be hypocritical because Luger spent most of his career as a tweener or heel, so he should know why Sting is doing what he's doing). The rumor was just that, he was going to confront Sting, but they didn't do the angle, so who knows if it'll even happen. Maybe they'll have Luger come out in a wheelchair or on the big screen one day and ask Sting those questions, why? But seriously, who cares? The heel turn was uneventful, makes no sense; and I don't understand how he can so willingly switch sides for no reason when he in-feuded with the Main Event Mafia about the way they handled business. So it really doesn't make any sense to even use Luger in any capacity in TNA, because Sting's turn is not the focus point of ANY storyline. He just turned and that's that. Bad booking on TNA's part.

As for Bret Hart, the only reason why he came back is to bury the hatchet with Vince and it was already done with HBK. Make a little money in the process, get THD over, and move on. It was perfect timing for him to do so just in time for 'Mania, give everyone what they wanted, for him to kick Vince's ass (even if it was a storyline), give a little history lesson to the fans who's new to the product, and close that open ended chapter in the life's of all involved. Luger in TNA, even just for that storyline would NEVER gain that much intrigue because there is no history between he and Sting, work or shoot. They are friends, worked together, went down different paths every once in a while, and now they're two old men; one still working, the other trying to live his life. That's not a good storyline for a wrestling angle.
  • eljay7i
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Suck a ? ? ...Are you ? or a ? , I never said there was a storyline for Luger in WWE.. What the ? are you talking about? I simply said I prefered his overall body of work than Hart's.
    iamkang wrote: »
    ^^ ? youself

Wwe had an open spot in an old storyline to put bret hart in.....

Please explain to me how the FUCC will they incorporate a ? who's only real "storyline" he was apart of, was bacc in the 80s with the horseman
  • iamkang
    iamkang Members Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    eljay7i wrote: »
    Suck a ? ? ...Are you ? or a ? , I never said there was a storyline for Luger in WWE.. What the ? are you talking about? I simply said I prefered his overall body of work than Hart's.

feelings? my explanation wasn't for you, the ? yourself was for you.
  • eljay7i
    edited May 2010
    Options
    No, you ? yourself
    iamkang wrote: »

feelings? my explanation wasn't for you, the ? yourself was for you.