What Wrestlers You Always Wanted To See Create A Stable Together ??

Options
kuskklassic
kuskklassic Members Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭✭
when i was younger i use to wish certain wrestlers would hav created a stable, around the AttitudeEra .

Ken Shamrock, Kurt Angle, & Tazz

Mankind, Kane, Raven, Lita, Paul Bearer (Manager)

Stone Cold & The Acoloytes (Bradshaw & Farooq)

Comments

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    i would really like to see a ministry 2 with Taker and the shield
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CM Punk, Tyson Kidd, Brodus Clay (heel) & Drew McIntyre should have been the Straight Edge Society
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why u put bradshaw n farooq in paranthese like who didnt know they were they acyoloytes

Noob
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Top Cat wrote: »
    Why u put bradshaw n farooq in paranthese like who didnt know they were they acyoloytes

Noob

Probably the same fans who think ? Foley was Kane, and the "new" Rock is being played by a completely different guy.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Not a stable, but I wouldn't mind seeing a heel tag team of Mark Henry and Big Show, bill them as The Worlds Strongest Tag Team.

This could make some good storylines, such as having wrestlers come out saying they can beat them, then forming new tag teams out of that.

They gotta do something w the tag team division.

I'll make a current stable, the AE is over and the "what ifs" are over done for that.

The Rock, (assume he's full time), with the Usos and Reigns. It would be bad ass to have a Samoan stable that's dominate. With Rock pushing these guys, they would be big.
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Not a stable, but I wouldn't mind seeing a heel tag team of Mark Henry and Big Show, bill them as The Worlds Strongest Tag Team.

This could make some good storylines, such as having wrestlers come out saying they can beat them, then forming new tag teams out of that.

They gotta do something w the tag team division.

I'll make a current stable, the AE is over and the "what ifs" are over done for that.

The Rock, (assume he's full time), with the Usos and Reigns. It would be bad ass to have a Samoan stable that's dominate. With Rock pushing these guys, they would be big.

I can dig the last idea.

There is talent in the tag division, they should give the Uso's and Primetime Players a feud and bigger push along with the 2 Latin cats.

I would like to see more development with the Us and intercontinental belts too. Bring back the cruiser weight so Sin Cara and ol boy from 3mb can shine.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    edge, lance storm, christian, trish and benoit :The Canadian Cripplers

cryme time, Mark henry ,R thruth and alicia fox

and I want to see the hart dynasty back and the usos w/tamina get a major push with
  • Copper
    Options
    during invasion
    Team WCW : booker T, DDP, Goldberg, jericho and scott stiener
    Team WWF : The rock, austin, triple h, undertaker and shawn micheals

then later the NWO invasion
    Team NWO : Nash, scott hall, Hogan, Big Show, scott stiener

at survivor series would be tight...If I was vince I woulda held off invasion till I signed big names from WCW back
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    During invasion, I wanted to see Austin/Goldberg demolish everyone.

CM Punk, Edge and Jericho

Kofi Kingston, R-Truth (tag)

CM Punk, Brock Lesnar and Randy Orton with Paul Heyman as Manager to permanently ? John Cena into retirement would be GOAT.
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i always wondered what woulda happened if hhh didnt tear his quad the first time, when he and austin were the two man power trip
  • Copper
    Options
    right now though

brock, cm, the shield w/ heyman as manager
  • iChuy83
    iChuy83 Members Posts: 88 ✭✭
    Options
    right now

NOD

Truth, JTG, Otunga, Big E, WSM (Leader)
  • poindexter2
    poindexter2 Members Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i'd like to see a nexus reunion. that ? would be dope
  • south4life
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    i always wondered what woulda happened if hhh didnt tear his quad the first time, when he and austin were the two man power trip

For real, they were killing ? Austin had The WWE Title, Triple H had The IC Title and they were The Tag Team Champs as well, they were about to have a great feud with Chris Benoit and Chris Jericho.

• rap mysterio
    rap mysterio Members Posts: 171 ✭✭
    Options
    Samoa joe, aj styles, bobby roode n cowboy j storm, would call them the original 4
  • Ghost313
    Ghost313 Members Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Now I would like Big E, The Uso's,Kofi, and AJ/Tamina as a stable or you can sub out the Uso's for the Prime Time Players and develop them. Kofi turning heel would be the angle he needs to get the title. Big E will hold down the IC/US belt, AJ/Tamina run Divas, and the tag titles go to PTP or Uso's .

• s_a_m_r_i_o
    s_a_m_r_i_o Members Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i'd like to see a nexus reunion. that ? would be dope

It seems like down the line, most stables reconnect for once awhile so seeing a Ryback, Wade Barrett, Daniel Bryan would be good, maybe with Justin Gabriel too. The 2nd Nexus/CM Punk group was ? .
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    On a sidenote the Kliq reuniting woulda been Goat up until nashs knee blew out during Raw and scott hall became scott hall again...
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ? HHH had to tear his quad when he and austin had that 2 man power trip ? , ? coulda be epic
  • south4life
    Options
    Mark Henry, The Usos and Big E Langston would be a sick stable.
    You can have Mark go after The WWE Title, Big E go after The World Title and The Usos after The Tag Titles.

They should repackage Zack Ryder and have him join Zeb Colter and The Real Americans