Joe Budden & Styles P Get Into Tense Convo Over Kendrick Lamar

Comments

• Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully this whole verse inspires modern rappers to stop running round like ? and trying to wear the most flamboyant clothing.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Lol Styles P straight told that ? to get the ? outta here. I'm waiting for the cats Kendrick named to respond back.
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    got my phone number any problems could of called me - joe
  • lion_heart
    lion_heart Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL @ I'm street and he is net comment
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How you gonna tweet about somebody else being "net" but you're street? Lmao and y'all in here too concerned with hatin on joe to even call that out

I thought I was the only one that caught that. Its kinda weird a ? sayin "Im Street, He's the Net(regardless if you really are) BUT YOU SAYING THIS ON TWITTER! Dont that mean you kinda net to responding on the net?
  • joeyfkncrakk
    joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Real ? , I was at the barber shop yesterday and ? was gassed and said I was crazy for saying only rapper worth anything lyrically from NY IMO is Styles P... And he's a vet so KDot ain't barking up his tree
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If anybody know you could be both is me, Im just sayin, It came off a bit hypocritical on S.P' s part the way it reads
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Theodis wrote: »
    I swear NY rappers are like racist whites. when you call the system out they get offended, and can't even get along with each other
    nah... joe just really dislikable...

? is the drake from my era.

which is why he stay getting punched in the face...

Drake?I don't think so

I know Budden took L's but at least he got get back on Con and Rae's bodyguard was huge

Drake ain't even American, he would never even troll a real fight.Joe don't give a ?

remember when Drake was nervous in that interview w/ Joe after Drake said some slick ? ?

• Muhannad
    Muhannad Members Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joe's up to his usual sh*t again. Either respond to Kendrick on wax like your boy Joell did or KIM. Styles P was right for blowing him off.

Some guys misinterpreted why Ghost said what he said. I took it as him saying he's not with the e-beefing, tweeting back and forth and pulling corny stunts on the 'net, using the 'net to promote himself like Budden does.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joe makes it to easy to hate him.... With that said he done battled many a rapper....? went at jay 50 and game...
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Styles is a homotional ? and part of whats wrong with hip hop. the whole KDot "diss" was about lyrical competition and this idiot wanna talk about physicallity. Joe just tryin to see how he felt about it and Styles act like a ? , smh
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Styles is a homotional ? and part of whats wrong with hip hop. the whole KDot "diss" was about lyrical competition and this idiot wanna talk about physicallity. Joe just tryin to see how he felt about it and Styles act like a ? , smh

thats not what happened...
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kenrick should drop a mixtape or album or something NOW. He's the hottest thing on the net since that Chinese Gangman style ? .
  • smokelahoma
    Stopitfive wrote: »

how did it happen then because from the tweets I just read thats exactly what happened
  • bankrupt baller
    bankrupt baller Members Posts: 12,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Theodis wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Joe makes it to easy to hate him.... With that said he done battled many a rapper....? went at jay 50 and game...

too bad they didn't notice....well... except for game...

Jay sent a shot at joe on reminder
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How you gonna tweet about somebody else being "net" but you're street? Lmao and y'all in here too concerned with hatin on joe to even call that out

Your obsessed with Joe Budden
  • nyst8ofmin
    nyst8ofmin Members Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭✭✭

how did it happen then because from the tweets I just read thats exactly what happened

there was no reason for joe to say styles' name. if joe felt some sort of way about it he shouldve handled it. nobody said styles' name and joe tried to bait him. thats ? ? . why did joe feel the need to include styles?
  • smokelahoma
    nyst8ofmin wrote: »

there was no reason for joe to say styles' name. if joe felt some sort of way about it he shouldve handled it. nobody said styles' name and joe tried to bait him. thats ? ? . why did joe feel the need to include styles?

uhhh because Styles is from New York? you got KDot from Cali claimin he the King Of New York and Styles supposed to be this hard ass mc from NY and he aint sayin ? ? Joe aint from NY so he aint gotta say ? , maybe he respected Styles and was shocked he hasnt said anything about the song.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    got my phone number any problems could of called me - joe

If you don't see the irony and stupidity of this statement then ? yourself. Tonight.
  • nyst8ofmin
    nyst8ofmin Members Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭✭✭

uhhh because Styles is from New York? you got KDot from Cali claimin he the King Of New York and Styles supposed to be this hard ass mc from NY and he aint sayin ? ? Joe aint from NY so he aint gotta say ? , maybe he respected Styles and was shocked he hasnt said anything about the song.

uhhh so is every 'hard ass mc' (pause) from ny that wasnt named on that record supposed to respond?

joe aint from ny so he shouldnt have said ? . and if joe felt some sort of way he should have said something direclty to Kenny instead of instigating ? with styles.
  • smokelahoma
    edited August 2013

uhhh so is every 'hard ass mc' (pause) from ny that wasnt named on that record supposed to respond?

joe aint from ny so he shouldnt have said ? . and if joe felt some sort of way he should have said something direclty to Kenny instead of instigating ? with styles.

exactly. IMO if you claim to run NY and rep NY to the fullest and you let Kendrick run around screamin he the King then you aint ? anymore. that goes for Jada, Jay, Nas, and anybody else that dont at least pop a subliminal at dude.

and just because he aint from NY dont mean he cant formulate an opinion about ? goin on in hip hop