edited April 2010
    Options
    ? plz i aint you
    i am a dude and i know that
    i like dudes and chiccs
    i know that
    no gender confusion or anything
    i dont share your story

If the thread ain't your flava then why come up in here with that bullshyt?...Let people be...talking about MK Ultra a game...Why must you ? on people that actually wanna have a intelligent discussion?..Why must you come up in here with all that negative energy?..Your jokes ain't funny
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Peace ?

I see you droppin' science...each one teach one.

I agree with most of what you said in your initial post and your responses to the many 85rs who are ill-informed and ignorant. Its good to see a thread for those of us who like to see every angle of the game and not just what we are supposed to see.......

I tell brothers all the time that Youtube is an educational tool and a hotbed of information if used properly, I like to find me a nice lecture and let the autoplay play the playlist in the background while Im surfin' the net..outformation. I do agree with my brother to a certain extent who said "pearls to swine" because you invited "real ni99a's" but look at all the weirdo's, wannabee's, and attention-? that showed up...

People underestimate the wickedness of the beast that we are dealing with and the lengths that he will go to to try to slow are rise. I was just speaking with my a-alike about how vibrational tones and low frequencies can be manipulate and influence certain behaviors.

Just remember "Common sense aint so common" - Dr. Malachai Z. York EL
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited April 2010
    Options
    If the thread ain't your flava then why come up in here with that bullshyt?...Let people be...talking about MK Ultra a game...Why must you ? on people that actually wanna have a intelligent discussion?..Why must you come up in here with all that negative energy?..Your jokes ain't funny

its not intelligent conversation
    its rumors and speculation
    (dont still my rhyme either)
    you just spouting ? with no solid proof but he say she say and youtube videos
    i can make a video and say Obama is the easter bunny and if its convincing enough ? like you would believe it
    anyone believing your ? is just as dumb as you

and wasnt Malichi York a ? ???
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    its not intelligent conversation
    its rumors and speculation
    (dont still my rhyme either)
    you just spouting ? with no solid proof but he say she say and youtube videos
    i can make a video and say Obama is the easter bunny and if its convincing enough ? like you would believe it
    anyone believing your ? is just as dumb as you

and wasnt Malichi York a ? ???

Shows how much research you've really done...I'm not entertaining your bs anymore...No response to you=You have no power or fuel to feed off...You're a Virus..And a weirdo at that..You follow ALL my threads..Keep hating but you KNOW WHAT?...EVERY THREAD I POST WILL DO NUMBERS, YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE I KICK REAL ? ..so go ahead and hate on..You'll destroy yourself so I don't have to
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Lmfao @ 7, so true btw
  • ItzGravitation
    ItzGravitation Members Posts: 7,205
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Shows how much research you've really done...I'm not entertaining your bs anymore...No response to you=You have no power or fuel to feed off...You're a Virus..And a weirdo at that..You follow ALL my threads..Keep hating but you KNOW WHAT?...EVERY THREAD I POST WILL DO NUMBERS, YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE I KICK REAL ? ..so go ahead and hate on..You'll destroy yourself so I don't have to

all threads i post in do numbers
    see how easy it is to play the number game
    regardless you have yet to post any solid evidence
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited April 2010
    Options
    just becaus ethis was a out the box dope thread I will breath Life back into it...
  • hrap-120
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Bump this informative thread
  • musicology1985
    musicology1985 Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    How about some unpopular facts:

1..More than half of the rappers on TV have soldout
    2.Intitutions like Travistock actually study human nature to learn how to destroy humans thru unnatural tones and radio frequenties usually used in popular music today
    3.The Elite of the government got pac,big murdered
    4.Yes Nas sold out too,He's doing census commercials..The Census is a ploy the illuminati uses to count how people are in the US so they can properly determine how many people to ? for population control
    5.M&M is a racist who sucks the soul out of the culture..He was hand picked by the higher elite to infiltrate hip hop..He learned how to flow from blacks and really has no self made style
    6.The original purpose of hip hop was diverted on purpose to keep nubians from uniting..Thats why there aren't hardly any more groups like public enemy
    7.The South was put in charge of the game on purpose to keep the masses dumb wanting to execessively floss and spend money to booast the ecomony..The evil one knows that africans move to the sound of the drum(Which is heavily used in southern beats),the thing is that fake sythetic sounds were added to destroy your central nervous system..Music is now computerized and no longer natural..It doesn't move with the bio rythem of the planet...They sped up music to 440 megahertz which actually speeds up the heart rate and kills you dead slowly..
    8..Most videos nowadays depict martial law,chaos, quarantine etc..They are now showing you their plans..example videos to watch Jayz run this town,Fabolous body ya,M&M lil wayne drop the world and many more..
    9.Jay-z Is a Master Mason who uses his music,clothes to push the new world order agenda
    10..obama was choosen to infiltrate hip hop to get the youth on his side..truth is obama is the pre cursor to the new world order.."The Change" represents this..America is now in SERIOUS debt with mutiple countries

More to come.....

now I remember u. u switched your avi up.

they tryna say u a alias. supreme ain't no damn alias.
  • musicology1985
    musicology1985 Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    yeah Fabolous know the Church of Satan runs mainstream Rap Music

_shaker_47920_fabolous_poisoned_car_accident_50_cent_dead_shot.jpg

"IF I GO TO HELL, ALL I NEED IS MY SUNBLOCK!"
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Thanks for all the love and thanks for all the hate...This was my very first thread..now its certified platinum..thanks again..may it elevate the mind of those that it needs to elevate
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i don't understand
    the sped up drums kills you slowly?
    doesn't breathing ? you slowly too?
    also
    doesn't living ? you slowly?
    what i mean to say is
    ain't we gon die anyway?
    i ain't never heard of a ? heart bustin cuz of some music
    this ? is on some mo' ?
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i don't understand
    also
    what i mean to say is
    ain't we gon die anyway?
    this ? is on some mo' ?

Classic "Ain't we all gonna die anyways" response..smh
  • hrap-120
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Classic "Ain't we all gonna die anyways" response..smh
    Just stopped by to co-sign my alias....
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    How about some unpopular facts:

1..More than half of the rappers on TV have soldout
    2.Intitutions like Travistock actually study human nature to learn how to destroy humans thru unnatural tones and radio frequenties usually used in popular music today
    3.The Elite of the government got pac,big murdered
    4.Yes Nas sold out too,He's doing census commercials..The Census is a ploy the illuminati uses to count how people are in the US so they can properly determine how many people to ? for population control
    5.M&M is a racist who sucks the soul out of the culture..He was hand picked by the higher elite to infiltrate hip hop..He learned how to flow from blacks and really has no self made style
    6.The original purpose of hip hop was diverted on purpose to keep nubians from uniting..Thats why there aren't hardly any more groups like public enemy
    7.The South was put in charge of the game on purpose to keep the masses dumb wanting to execessively floss and spend money to booast the ecomony..The evil one knows that africans move to the sound of the drum(Which is heavily used in southern beats),the thing is that fake sythetic sounds were added to destroy your central nervous system..Music is now computerized and no longer natural..It doesn't move with the bio rythem of the planet...They sped up music to 440 megahertz which actually speeds up the heart rate and kills you dead slowly..
    8..Most videos nowadays depict martial law,chaos, quarantine etc..They are now showing you their plans..example videos to watch Jayz run this town,Fabolous body ya,M&M lil wayne drop the world and many more..
    9.Jay-z Is a Master Mason who uses his music,clothes to push the new world order agenda
    10..obama was choosen to infiltrate hip hop to get the youth on his side..truth is obama is the pre cursor to the new world order.."The Change" represents this..America is now in SERIOUS debt with mutiple countries

More to come.....

LMAO....Jay-Z is a master mason who pushes a new world order agenda???? GTFOH ? , you gota be stupid with this post. The South was put in charge of the game to keep the masses dumb?? No, the masses chose the South because they make the most entertaining songs right now (hip-hop wise). You seem like a smart man in some other threads but u sound like a ? in this one.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Wow, why'd you drop this ? in the Reason? Should've dropped it over in the Social Lounge, good ? .

I agree to an extent, not to sure about instrumentals destroying us lol sounds a bit weird and I don't see how that is even possible.
  • kingblaze84
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i don't understand
    also
    what i mean to say is
    ain't we gon die anyway?
    this ? is on some mo' ?

LMAO, Supreme Mind might be smoking ? if he truly believes the dumb ? he's been saying in this thread. ? in Africa bump rapid rhytms through drums, I guess that's why the mortality rate is so high over there, right Supreme Mind? How ironic blacks in the USA live longer than blacks in Africa......it must be "unnatural, rapid, fast paced music" LMAO.......wow, Supreme Mind really disappointed me right now.
  • kingblaze84
    edited May 2010
    Options
    i don't understand
    also
    what i mean to say is
    ain't we gon die anyway?
    this ? is on some mo' ?

LMAO, Supreme Mind might be smoking ? if he truly believes the dumb ? he's been saying in this thread. ? in Africa bump rapid rhythms through drums, I guess that's why the mortality rate is so high over there, right Supreme Mind? How ironic blacks in the USA live longer than blacks in Africa......it must be the "unnatural, rapid, fast paced music" LMAO.......wow, Supreme Mind really disappointed me right now.
  • theillestrator
    theillestrator Members Posts: 1,085 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    1. Orange Soda sold in the hood contains 18.4% of the chemicals used in Agent Orange
    2. Napkins at most fast food restaurants are laced with cancer causing agents called "nanomites."
    3. Any rapper who isn't mainstream is a conscious/backpack rapper.
    4. Charmin, Cottonelle, and Angel Soft are also laced with nanomites also. Notice the acronym (CCAS-Corrupted Cancerous Ass Setup).
    5. Using a font size over 16 in all caps automatically alerts federal agents.
    6. No one has been born on Feb. 30.
    7. 1,200 Wikipedia pages are edited by Illuminati members daily.
    8. Uncle Tom is still alive and he's a Muslim.
    9. Despite there being no 13th floor, falling from a 14th floor window takes the exact same time.
    10. The suburbs are not to be a place for real people to live, certainly not trill people.

Had to enlighten those blind rat minded ? out there.
  • VIBE
    edited May 2010
    Options
    1. Orange Soda sold in the hood contains 18.4% of the chemicals used in Agent Orange
    2. Napkins at most fast food restaurants are laced with cancer causing agents called "nanomites."
    3. Any rapper who isn't mainstream is a conscious/backpack rapper.
    4. Charmin, Cottonelle, and Angel Soft are also laced with nanomites also. Notice the acronym (CCAS-Corrupted Cancerous Ass Setup).
    5. Using a font size over 16 in all caps automatically alerts federal agents.
    6. No one has been born on Feb. 30.
    7. 1,200 Wikipedia pages are edited by Illuminati members daily.
    8. Uncle Tom is still alive and he's a Muslim.
    9. Despite there being no 13th floor, falling from a 14th floor window takes the exact same time.
    10. The suburbs are not to be a place for real people to live, certainly not trill people.

Had to enlighten those blind rat minded ? out there.

You're sarcastic right? If not, you need a brain check.

How can I type on 16 on this forum, I want their attention.
  • theillestrator
    theillestrator Members Posts: 1,085 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    You're sarcastic right? If not, you need a brain check.

How can I type on 16 on this forum, I want their attention.

yes, i was joking.
  • VIBE
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Why is anyone/everyone over looking this thread?

Tell me, what's so far fetched about this?
  • midwestgangsta
    midwestgangsta Members Posts: 996
    edited May 2010
    Options
    lmao... how did i miss this thread... n this is the dude some of yall agree with in the other thread...lol... i tried to tell yall dude was a clown. why u think i just give him childish responses... cause he's so corny n lost its ridiculous
  • midwestgangsta
    midwestgangsta Members Posts: 996
    edited May 2010
    Options
    LMAO, Supreme Mind might be smoking ? if he truly believes the dumb ? he's been saying in this thread. ? in Africa bump rapid rhytms through drums, I guess that's why the mortality rate is so high over there, right Supreme Mind? How ironic blacks in the USA live longer than blacks in Africa......it must be "unnatural, rapid, fast paced music" LMAO.......wow, Supreme Mind really disappointed me right now.

^^its good 2 c yall finally recognize it... I won't even respond to him with anything educated at all cause it's not even worth it... whats funny is people were actually agreein with him in another thread n wonderin why I was just sayin clown ass ? in my responses.... look how ridiculous dude is... anyone who don't c that is just as crazy