Power Levels Of Marvel And DC Combined

Options
nicky the don
nicky the don Members Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
Going thru some of the old threads, I see alot of different thoughts on characters power levels. Saying if both companies were in the same universe, who's level would compare to who? Where would Superman rank? Hal Jordan? Wouldn't Darkseid be almost cosmic ? level? Doomsday would have to be a major force it seems. The Anti Moniter. The Spectre. Wonder Woman. Flash. Superboy Prime.

I'm saying like all are being written by an unbiased writer.

Comments

• evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Top tier: Superman Thor silver surfer wonder woman Hal Jordan Martian manhunter sentry Adam warlock blue marvel Dr fate Dr strange iron man

Team buster: Thanos darksied

Skyfather: doomsday, Odin

Here's a start
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Top tier: Superman Thor silver surfer wonder woman Hal Jordan Martian manhunter sentry Adam warlock blue marvel Dr fate Dr strange iron man

Team buster: Thanos darksied

Skyfather: doomsday, Odin

Here's a start

What? Skyfathers like Odin have galaxy busting power. Doomsday does not.
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I would assume Doomsday would be on team buster level, same with Fury who is sorta a Marvel counterpart
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    Classic doomsday would mudstomp darkseid so I made him skyfather...current doomsday is beneath darkseid for sure
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    Where would y'all put Jim Jasper's?
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    Options

Jim Jaspers is omniversal. Doomsday is teambuster at best but not ? with Surfer so.......probably just top tier. And Iron Man's mid tier.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    Classic doomsday would mudstomp darkseid so I made him skyfather...current doomsday is beneath darkseid for sure

Well, I guess it depends on which Universe's Skyfathers you're using to set the standard. Marvel's are stronger. I could see Doomsday being on Skyfather level in DC given that Classic Darkseid wiped out whole pantheons of gods including the Skyfathers. Marvel Odin is a galaxy buster though, and others like Zeus are supposedly comparable in power. I don't think Darkseid has done anything like wipe out a galaxy on his own power, so he's probably not even has strong as Marvel Skyfathers.
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    DarkRaiden wrote: »

Jim Jaspers is omniversal. Doomsday is teambuster at best but not ? with Surfer so.......probably just top tier. And Iron Man's mid tier.

I wish someone else would have replied to this. Doomsday is above surfer.

Iron mans not mid tier. Maybe he used to be but he isn't now.

Jim Jaspers is an omniversal threat. He hasn't done ? to be considered above Hyperstorm though?
  • evoljeanyes
    Options

Well, I guess it depends on which Universe's Skyfathers you're using to set the standard. Marvel's are stronger. I could see Doomsday being on Skyfather level in DC given that Classic Darkseid wiped out whole pantheons of gods including the Skyfathers. Marvel Odin is a galaxy buster though, and others like Zeus are supposedly comparable in power. I don't think Darkseid has done anything like wipe out a galaxy on his own power, so he's probably not even has strong as Marvel Skyfathers.

OK so where would you put doomsday and darkseid...both teambuster based on current or are we basing on combination of all their feats.

Also is their anything in-between skyfather and teambuster?

As a forum we should start our own list.
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Since when and how did Iron Man become top tier. Black Panther can beat him.
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    Since when and how did Iron Man become top tier. Black Panther can beat him.

? please...no panther cant
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    King of the dead panther could.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    Hulk>>doomsday
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    Doomsday=Hulk

Currently...sure...but classic doomsday beat the ? out seid. I agree current would be team buster.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

OK so where would you put doomsday and darkseid...both teambuster based on current or are we basing on combination of all their feats.

Also is their anything in-between skyfather and teambuster?

As a forum we should start our own list.

As far as labels go, I don't know what you would call the level between teambuster and skyfather, but there are levels there for sure. Darkseid would definitely bet there when you take the Omega Effect into account. It basically gives him the DEM ability to do whatever he wants. That said, I don't know if he's ever displayed the kind of power that Odin has. Labels like that are just to hard to stick with honestly.

You should really just tier them first, and then if you find that the tiers are skewed to a certain category of characters, then you can apply that category.

• DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    Options
    DarkRaiden wrote: »

I wish someone else would have replied to this. Doomsday is above surfer.

Iron mans not mid tier. Maybe he used to be but he isn't now.

Jim Jaspers is an omniversal threat. He hasn't done ? to be considered above Hyperstorm though?

lol don't catch feelings ? . Doomsday is below Surfer. Surfer's more volatile, and using his powers correctly, would destroy Doomsday. He can also win via bfr.

Jim Jaspers was stated to be omniversal. I didn't write it, don't be mad at me. Like ? said it in the comic itself.
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tiers:
    Abstract
    Tier between Skyfather (Odin) and Abstract (Eternity)
    Skyfather
    Deathgod
    Above Top -Tier
    on another forum we would refer to the Herald level tier
    Top - Tier
    Mid- Tier
    Street
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol Surfer would destroy Doomsday for free
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    jaxn wrote: »
    Tiers:
    Abstract
    Skyfather
    Deathgod
    Above Top -Tier
    Top - Tier
    Mid- Tier
    Street

So is herald tier different from top tier?
    Is wolverine considered street or mid tier?
    Give a few examples of each.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    Well Herald tier refers to characters comparable to Galactus' Heralds. You'd have to put people like Thor, Sentry, Captain Marvel, Superman, Martian Manhunter and Flash on that level. Some I'm guessing your top tier is going to consist of people on par with Ironman.
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jaxn wrote: »
    Tiers:
    Abstract
    Skyfather
    Deathgod
    Above Top -Tier
    Top - Tier
    Mid- Tier
    Street

So is herald tier different from top tier?
    Is wolverine considered street or mid tier?
    Give a few examples of each.

Well Herald level was namely for Galactus' Heralds. They're combination of power, versatility and durability on average is unlike other characters. Only a few top tiers will fit this category. But this was something we used long ago and don't bother as much. It's almost been replaced by the term "Elite" top-tier..Wolverine is usually considered street level, but imo, he's moreso mid-tier with his healing factor and adamantium.

Abstract - Lord Chaos and Order, Eternity, LT
    Tier between Skyfather (Odin) and Abstract (Eternity) - Galactus (although some would call him an abstract), In-Betweener - these two are more powerful than others in this category, like Dormamu (sp), Surtur
    Skyfather - Odin, Zeus
    Deathgod - Walker
    Above Top -Tier - Thanos, Mangog, Kurse, Amazo
    on another forum we would refer to the Herald level tier ( just an old tiered system, doesn't really matter in the grand scheme, but Surfer, Stardust, Fallen
    Top - Tier - Thor, Superman
    Mid- Tier - Ironman, Hawkgirl, Cyborg
    Street - Batman, Daredevil