Only 4 the Real Ni99az..The Red Pill..All Blue Pill takers don't enter

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    ^^its good 2 c yall finally recognize it... I won't even respond to him with anything educated at all cause it's not even worth it... whats funny is people were actually agreein with him in another thread n wonderin why I was just sayin clown ass ? in my responses.... look how ridiculous dude is... anyone who don't c that is just as crazy

How is he a clown? Because you don't agree with him? So then in your logic, if you think someone is a clown for their belief in something then you're a clown for your belief he is false, right? Makes no sense.
  • midwestgangsta
    midwestgangsta Members Posts: 996
    edited May 2010
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    How is he a clown? Because you don't agree with him? So then in your logic, if you think someone is a clown for their belief in something then you're a clown for your belief he is false, right? Makes no sense.

^^uh...lol. no... he's a clown cause he says things like the following

"The Census is a ploy the illuminati uses to count how people are in the US so they can properly determine how many people to ? for population control"

n thats just one many clown ass things.... actually i take it back... clown might not even be the word. this fool might need a serious psychiatric evaluation
  • VIBE
    edited May 2010
    ^^uh...lol. no... he's a clown cause he says things like the following

"The Census is a ploy the illuminati uses to count how people are in the US so they can properly determine how many people to ? for population control"

n thats just one many clown ass things.... actually i take it back... clown might not even be the word. this fool might need a serious psychiatric evaluation

I agree, not that he's a clown or needs evaluation but that some of the stuff he says is laughable or what not. But then again, he says more things that can be true/plausible than what he says that is just stupid.

I don't know if it is Free Masons or the Illuminati that is doing this or will or whatever. All I know is that there has to be a group of people doing this. For those who say, "Free Mason & Illuminati aren't the same", I know that ? . Or say, "Research them and learn their history", ? their history, everyone has a different agenda.

All I gotta say is most of what these people say, about a NWO and one world currency and all this is perfectly in accordance to the bible's end times in Revelations.
  • Pretty Fred
    Pretty Fred Members Posts: 1,007 ✭✭
    edited May 2010
    ..Tribes in africa have used the drums for ages to change the weather,to mate,to dance etc,...the earth has a heartbeat..mother nature feels like you feel..The drums in music nowadays are fake because nobody is actually going inside the studio and playing REAL instruments and congos..All of the sounds are electronic...Yeah muthafucka and ALL forms of music came from nubians so what you saying?..The drum is the soul of it all...No? Prove me wrong instead of talking out your ?

thats weird, because I DO go into the studio and play real drums, so...your talkin out your ass.
  • Supreme_Mind999
    Supreme_Mind999 Members Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    thats weird, because I DO go into the studio and play real drums, so...your talkin out your ass.

Nope not talking out my ass,,in the 1980s they started speeding up the analog sounds of instruments with borg synthensizers..There was a techno group called devo was put in place to get people to accept synthensizied sound..I love when people just criticize me without doing their homework..Instead of criticizing me try to find out the truth for the sake of your own soul..But I commend you if you are PLAYING REAL DRUMS..thats natural sound untampered by computers..Do you overstand what I'm saying?
  • VIBE
    edited May 2010
    Nope not talking out my ass,,in the 1980s they started speeding up the analog sounds of instruments with borg synthensizers..There was a techno group called devo was put in place to get people to accept synthensizied sound..I love when people just criticize me without doing their homework..Instead of criticizing me try to find out the truth for the sake of your own soul..But I commend you if you are PLAYING REAL DRUMS..thats natural sound untampered by computers..Do you overstand what I'm saying?

So how does music ? you or brain wash you?
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited May 2010
    I agree, not that he's a clown or needs evaluation but that some of the stuff he says is laughable or what not. But then again, he says more things that can be true/plausible than what he says that is just stupid.

I don't know if it is Free Masons or the Illuminati that is doing this or will or whatever. All I know is that there has to be a group of people doing this. For those who say, "Free Mason & Illuminati aren't the same", I know that ? . Or say, "Research them and learn their history", ? their history, everyone has a different agenda.

All I gotta say is most of what these people say, about a NWO and one world currency and all this is perfectly in accordance to the bible's end times in Revelations.

Wassup Vibe...I feel where you coming my ? ,it shocked me when I discovered the truth..But you gotta research this for yourself..the sound of music has changed for the worst..And Yes those Electro magnetic waves coming from stereos and computerized music do ? you slowly...Sounds effect your central nervous system..Study up on this..Don't be blinded by the bullshyt
  • Pretty Fred
    edited May 2010
    You clearly only listen to hip-hop, and have no idea what you are talking about. You must have watched a special on the History channel but dont let it scare you, you have a lot to learn.

Don't individuals create music? More so today in fact because equipment got cheaper and made it available to the public. So wouldn't that mean that your neighbor who raps is in on the NWO?? Or does it mean he just grew up listening to a different style of music your familiar with?

Do your research, music throughout the years does not sound the same for a reason. Music comes from feelings, and throughout time peoples feelings change(things going on in history, Woodstock, Vietnam War,) just cause your listening to fast-paced music does mean the NWO is trying to ? you. Its what the music creators are feeling at the time. The NWO does not own a recording studio.
  • Pretty Fred
    edited May 2010

F*ck the 80's and f*ck Devo, Robert Moog is the OG of this electo music sh*t, is he in control of the NWO?
  • VIBE
    edited May 2010
    Wassup Vibe...I feel where you coming my ? ,it shocked me when I discovered the truth..But you gotta research this for yourself..the sound of music has changed for the worst..And Yes those Electro magnetic waves coming from stereos and computerized music do ? you slowly...Sounds effect your central nervous system..Study up on this..Don't be blinded by the bullshyt

Link me up to any sites or good books?
  • a posting ape
    a posting ape Members Posts: 335
    edited May 2010
    greatest thread of all time
  • midwestgangsta
    midwestgangsta Members Posts: 996
    edited May 2010
    greatest thread of all time

^^nah not that much but definitely a good one... it showed who was jus lost in life an who has some sense... basically sorted out the mental patients
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2010
    yo pass that ? on to me

"The Wake Up Project" is a good site that gives you good information, check out the videos, but hit me up wit some links and books also
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited May 2010
    You clearly only listen to hip-hop, and have no idea what you are talking about. You must have watched a special on the History channel but dont let it scare you, you have a lot to learn.

Don't individuals create music? More so today in fact because equipment got cheaper and made it available to the public. So wouldn't that mean that your neighbor who raps is in on the NWO?? Or does it mean he just grew up listening to a different style of music your familiar with?

Do your research, music throughout the years does not sound the same for a reason. Music comes from feelings, and throughout time peoples feelings change(things going on in history, Woodstock, Vietnam War,) just cause your listening to fast-paced music does mean the NWO is trying to ? you. Its what the music creators are feeling at the time. The NWO does not own a recording studio.

Lol...Ever heard of the travistock institute?..They come up with ways to dumb down the populace with certain sounds..They purposefully sped up the megahetz in ALL music,they sped it up even more for the music that nubian people listen to because they been trying to murk us off since the beginning of time..So you''re saying a machine has feelings?...Can you argue that EMF rays don't heat up and injure organic matter?(Brain,heart)..? you saying a whole bunch of nothing like the rest of these psuedo intellects on here..Gimmie some facts..Explain to me in measurements megahetz,what kind of EMF emit from TVs radio,music..until then you hold no weight in this debate
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited May 2010
    ^^nah not that much but definitely a good one... it showed who was jus lost in life an who has some sense... basically sorted out the mental patients

*Blade voice* Ain't you tired of getting dissected muthafucka!....I got one question that will totally X you out this debate(Not that your punk ass added anything to it)..What facts or intelligent statements have you made about the subject to disprove it instead of talking bullshyt?..........*Slices vampire's head off*..Thank you so ? farmer

P.S. Stay the ? out of my PM box ? ,Stop sending me messages tryin to be my friend
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited May 2010
    F*ck the 80's and f*ck Devo, Robert Moog is the OG of this electo music sh*t, is he in control of the NWO?

Prove he isn't...Moog and yamaha are connected to pale arabs..the same people we call "terrorists" fund our musical instruments..Why?
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited May 2010
    Link me up to any sites or good books?

heres a few:
    Spell of leviathan 666 by malachi z york
    Man from planet rizq by malachi z york
    Children of the matrix by david icke

Any book on CIA secrets,Travistock
    Alot of the Time magazines expose things people let slide under their noses
  • Supreme_Mind999
    edited May 2010
    I wanna dedicate this hall of fame thread to Dr.Malachi Z York EL...And all of our leaders who fell victim to the corrupt system..Those who were unjustly taken away from their missions to help mentally enslaved people...All of our political prisoners...Although I know allhiphop.com won't crown it and put it in the hall of fame because of the content
  • VIBE
    edited May 2010
    heres a few:
    Spell of leviathan 666 by malachi z york
    Man from planet rizq by malachi z york
    Children of the matrix by david icke

Any book on CIA secrets,Travistock
    Alot of the Time magazines expose things people let slide under their noses

Thanks.....
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Dope threads sometimes need new life, especially when they stimulate mental growth whether you 100% agree, just in part or not at all with tthe premise...
  • dmfslimm
    dmfslimm Members Posts: 415
    edited August 2010
    why is this in the reason?
  • icame4wo
    icame4wo Members Posts: 1,597 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    i co-sign most of the list
  • Shyheim
    Shyheim Members Posts: 580
    edited August 2010
    lamontb wrote:
    all i'm saying is what about folks that don't listen southern music is it only to control those who listen to hip hop and not music in general why not attack jazz, r&b rock n roll blues i wasn't implying that none of it originated from the motherland

...He's focusing on Hip-Hop music because we're on a Hip-Hop music board.
    cuz i cant believe black artist are making music that kills black people..

...Money Talks, and, judging from the way so-called 'black entertainment' is now, it's been yelling for a while now...
  • Jumaane
    Jumaane Members Posts: 20
    edited August 2010
    yalll are wild.. i'm with Young Law on this one ...
  • Fazeem_Blackall
    Fazeem_Blackall Members Posts: 4,216 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    another Classic Throwback thread...