Rep your gym game! What's your stats like!

Options
124»

Comments

• 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1of1 wrote: »
    Teflon Don you can play me 1 on 1 over @ Roosevelt. I shoot around and play 1 on 1 against people over there (across from Gladys and Benjamin Amos PCS).

come up to hamilton

0000098_front-mount-double-rim-basketball-goal-with-no-tie-netlocks_300.jpeg

...with no break away smh. Surprisingly the rim and back board gave a lot of favorable bounces. The court surface is nice, easy on the knees and great for dribbling. They should have used more space though.
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I be on my Brian Scalabrine ? .
    My high-five skills are in the top 5 of all time. No doubt.
  • 1of1
    1of1 Members Posts: 37,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CC_Poncho wrote: »
    I got tall late, so I basically play Euro ball. I can get boards and defend, but all I have is a fadeaway in the post. Me and the dudes I run with pretty much are fast-breakin everything anyway though. Win or lose, our games are quick as hell

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont even know why dude played in the first place smh.. good shooting though
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Any of you ? in here dunking? And are there any 6'5+ cats in here...if so I bet y'all ? look dumb as hell with regular jobs.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    shots fired @ CC_Poncho dressing up as a 6'5 Smurf
  • IamNumberOne
    IamNumberOne Members Posts: 4,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont even know why dude played in the first place smh.. good shooting though

before my boy recorded that game we played a hustle to 21 and he was draining it from 3s lol we all dueced it up a couple times tho....and when my boy left he wanted to run it back but i told him to 15 and he beat me...but hey the lights and cameras were off so i wasn't really hustling lol