Comments

• Batman.
    Batman. Members Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bambu wrote: »
    xxCivicxx wrote: »

Colorism is real.....

Hybrid vigor is real.......

Which is why so many hybrids are in visible professions.....

From my experience (dark skinned) black folks kick up the most negative ? about (dark skinned) black folks......

Then get your bleach game up.

0007561026410_500X500.jpg
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mixed race humans are not hybrids humans. There is not enough genetic difference between races to create hybrid humans.
  • zombie
    Options
    Batman. wrote: »

Colorism is real.....

From my experience (dark skinned) black folks kick up the most negative ? about (dark skinned) black folks......

he is already a mullatoe
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Batman. wrote: »

Colorism is real.....

I'm a hybrid............

Don't need your cake soap............

? Canadians............

Fake ass, ? -ass, white-boy wanna be ass ? ...................

• bambu
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    mixed race humans are not hybrids humans. There is not enough genetic difference between races to create hybrid humans.

There is..........

And I never said a different species..............

World English Dictionary

hybrid vigour

— n
    biology Also called: heterosis the increased size, strength, etc, of a hybrid as compared to either of its parents

Hybrid in this case, meaning diverse populations such as Africa & Europe/Asia..............

• zombie
    Options

There is..........

World English Dictionary

hybrid vigour

— n
    biology Also called: heterosis the increased size, strength, etc, of a hybrid as compared to either of its parents

Hybrid in this case, meaning diverse populations such as Africa & Europe/Asia..............

there is no such thing as a hybrid human the diverse populations of africa and asia are all human meaning that they are in the same:kingdom,phylum,class,order,family,genus and species. If a red horse mate with a white horse you might get a brown horse that brown horse would not be a hybrid it would be a horse.

But if a horse of any color mates with a donkey you get a mule a mule is a hybrid.
  • bambu
    Options

There is..........

World English Dictionary

hybrid vigour

— n

there is no such thing as a hybrid human the diverse populations of africa and asia are all human meaning that they are in the same:kingdom,phylum,class,order,family,genus and species. If a red horse mate with a white horse you might get a brown horse that brown horse would not be a hybrid it would be a horse.

But if a horse of any color mates with a donkey you get a mule a mule is a hybrid.

Agreed..........

However.........

Lets say that red horse is an Afghan, possessing all the attributes of its population............

And lets say the white horse is a courser, possessing all the attributes of its population.............

The resulting offspring would under heterosis, possess increased size, strength, etc, of a hybrid as compared to either of its parents............

Yes or No ??????

• zombie
    edited August 2013
    Options

There is..........

World English Dictionary

hybrid vigour

— n

Agreed..........

However.........

Lets say that red horse is an Afghan, possessing all the attributes of its population............

And lets say the white horse is a courser, possessing all the attributes of its population.............

The resulting offspring would under heterosis, possess increased size, strength, etc, of a hybrid as compared to either of its parents............

Yes or No ??????

Sometimes that would happen sometimes it would not the difference is that
    There is more genetic difference between horse populations than there is between the different colors of men.

there are black afgan horses and there are brown afgan horses mixing the two won't give you anything else and it is the same way with humans.
  • bambu
    Options

There is..........

World English Dictionary

hybrid vigour

— n

Agreed..........

However.........

Yes or No ??????

Sometimes that would happen sometimes it would not the difference is that
    There is more genetic difference between horse populations than there is between the different colors of men.

there are black afgan horses and there are brown afgan horses mixing the two won't give you anything else and it is the same way with humans.

Indeed.....

However..........

I am not familiar with equestrian breeding, but the differences in populations is relevant regardless of color...........

In humans, outside of the observable phenotypical differences..........

There are unseen genetic variations that control things like the ability to resist disease and the ability to sweat...........

• Cock_Lesner
    Cock_Lesner Members Posts: 16
    Options
    lechic wrote: »

Yall postin a quote Ali made back in the days of segregation? I'm sure his mindset has changed since then

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2013
    Options

You serious? This dude is the same cat that has made 100 videos saying that any black man that got with a black woman and made kids with a black woman is stupid. Yet, he's the only you're posting as an authority on the troubles of race mixing?

LMAO On top of that, his point is muddled between race mixing and colorism. Most of the video, he's bashing light skinned people for mistreating or ignoring dark skinned people. According to you, there is no comparison between light skinned vs dark skinned and pure black vs mixed breed, yet you're posting a video where the person is talking as if there is no division whatsoever.
  • herbalism101
    herbalism101 Members Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only in America is it a problem to date outside your race....Actually, only in America(and those that suck America's ? ) do ppl still have that slave mentality....Y'all cry ? murder about Whitey , yet you ? and ? each other over the trinkets, running shoes and alcohol they sell and then you blame whitey cause you got no self control.... Same ol ? every damn day...When will y'all ever grow up?
  • zombie
    Options
    Only in America is it a problem to date outside your race....Actually, only in America(and those that suck America's ? ) do ppl still have that slave mentality....Y'all cry ? murder about Whitey , yet you ? and ? each other over the trinkets, running shoes and alcohol they sell and then you blame whitey cause you got no self control.... Same ol ? every damn day...When will y'all ever grow up?

Can you ? off with this ? , you think japanese men want their daughters marrying sudanese boys? ? no
  • herbalism101
    Options

Can you ? off with this ? , you think japanese men want their daughters marrying sudanese boys? ? no

What's your point? That they have the same ignorant mentality in 2013 as it seems you and other like minded ppl? 2 or more wrongs dont make it right. So you and Mr. Arigato can ? off with your ? .
  • zombie
    Options

What's your point? That they have the same ignorant mentality in 2013 as it seems you and other like minded ppl? 2 or more wrongs dont make it right. So you and Mr. Arigato can ? off with your ? .

My point is what the ? are you pointing out america for? in your logic it's ignorant not to want to ? a white ? .
    where the ? are you from?
  • herbalism101
    Options

My point is what the ? are you pointing out america for? in your logic it's ignorant not to want to ? a white ? .

I am pointing out America cause this is where this kind of talk comes from. Read my post again and tell me where I mentioned anything about white chicks(I myself will ? any race of chick i want and I still love my blackness). Im talking about the mentality of the American black person. Anyone that does not fit what is black (in the eyes of those who feel they are the ambassadors to black legitimacy) in the way they talk, walk, and dress along with who they date or what music they listen to, are scrutinized.

To answer your question, I was born and raised Toronto, Ontario Canada and my parents are West Indian. So let the ignorant Canadian trolling begin.....
  • zombie
    edited August 2013
    Options

I am pointing out America cause this is where this kind of talk comes from. Read my post again and tell me where I mentioned anything about white chicks(I myself will ? any race of chick i want and I still love my blackness). Im talking about the mentality of the American black person. Anyone that does not fit what is black (in the eyes of those who feel they are the ambassadors to black legitimacy) in the way they talk, walk, and dress along with who they date or what music they listen to, are scrutinized.

To answer your question, I was born and raised Toronto, Ontario Canada and my parents are West Indian. So let the ignorant Canadian trolling begin.....

This kind of talk comes from all over the world ? that is why i brought up japan. i don't know where you got the bolded from but i suspect you pulled it out of your ass. It was stated by me that the product of black and white race mixing is a mullatoe child not a black one and that as time goes on THESE MULLATOES will become stronger in their identity and the one drop rule will vanish. no one in this thread mentioned walking talking or dressing as a sign of anyone's blackness.

i am jamaican

• manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I find it quite humorous that any White person would fix their mouth to say they "don't see color". What the ? ??? Your ancestors created the idea of racism.You are a product of those racist thoughts and benefit from racism EVERYDAY. I can't live for anyone else or get upset at who anyone else dates. However, for me, to date anyone that benefited from the genocide of my people and continues to benefit from it but then tells me I should get over it, would be tantamount to turning my back on my family. Not trying to pick on her but @sweetheart93 has stated in a previous post that she really doesn't embrace her African American heritage. That's a problem for the African American community. IT also is something that is commonplace in interracial relationships. Lets be real
  • sweetheart93
    sweetheart93 Members Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well this is awkward.
  • herbalism101
    Options

This kind of talk comes from all over the world ? that is why i brought up japan. i don't know where you got the bolded from but i suspect you pulled it out of your ass. It was stated by me that the product of black and white race mixing is a mullatoe child not a black one and that as time goes on THESE MULLATOES will become stronger in their identity and the one drop rule will vanish. no one in this thread mentioned walking talking or dressing as a sign of anyone's blackness.

i am jamaican

Yo bredren, if you wanna get disrespectful, I can get just as bad. Referring to me as a ? and sayig I pulled something out of my ass will not want me to have a mature debate about this with you.

Now about your response......The bolded is coming from the mentality i have witnessed in The IC and that is a reflection of what Im referring to. Black is human, white is human and the product of the union is still human. See the problem is that by using the words that those ignorant ppl made up in the past to separate humans, it does not make you any better than them. We are supposed to be having conversations to bring humans together, but we'd rather keep ourselves separated which will never make this world a peaceful place.
  • zombie
    Options

i am jamaican

Yo bredren, if you wanna get disrespectful, I can get just as bad. Referring to me as a ? and sayig I pulled something out of my ass will not want me to have a mature debate about this with you.

Now about your response......The bolded is coming from the mentality i have witnessed in The IC and that is a reflection of what Im referring to. Black is human, white is human and the product of the union is still human. See the problem is that by using the words that those ignorant ppl made up in the past to separate humans, it does not make you any better than them. We are supposed to be having conversations to bring humans together, but we'd rather keep ourselves separated which will never make this world a peaceful place.

WE are already separate so lets not deny reality humans by nature divide ourselves up. The whole we are the world lets hold hands and live in peace is a fantasy for little children to believe in.

Humanity has never been peaceful it's not in our nature. It has always been my tribe against your tribe, my nations against your nation, My race against your race that is how it is. Humans only care about other humans as much as it's in there interest to, it is not in the best interest of black/african people to help create a whole breed of mixed race people who will only have questions about their allegiance. Incase you have not been paying attention other people have been exploiting us for about 1000 years now, they are not going to stop until we make them.

Too many black people fail to recognize this. Why would the powerful seek to live in peace AND EQUALITY with you what profit does it gain them?